PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-24-2006, 11:53 AM #64
Chicago Quest
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGuardians capt.
i reconmend making people pay you to put their stickers on your gun/hopper/w.e it is
ya i charge 10$ a sticker on my pods

you best not be come round here
unless you've got me sensi herb
Chicago Quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-24-2006, 11:57 AM #65
NYGuardians capt.

NYGuardians capt. is a Supporting Member
NYGuardians capt. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hey ur advertising there company, they should atleast give u a little $$$ for it
Old 09-24-2006, 11:59 AM #66
Chicago Quest
Hmm...

one pays me **** warped spotrs and hybrid owe me like 200
edit* and draxxis ows me like 1000 cus its the only 2 sticker on my gun

Old 09-28-2006, 09:08 PM #67
HarryBalzak

HarryBalzak is a Supporting Member
Played last weekend with my new quest. Frist impressions , very low kick, fairly quiet(DM's and the new Naughty Dog shockers are a little more quiet, but not much). Speed isn't bad. We played some uncapped ramp games and I would say it was somewhere around 20bps. The thing that impressed me the most is how easy it is to move around. Very light and well ballanced. There are other guns out there that may be as light, but they all feel top heavy compared to the Quest(except for the Shockers). This gun is very easy to snap shoot, easy to get it moving to the side and more importanly to stop and take a more accutate shot. Snap shooting battles win a lot of games and quest and new shockers are the easiest. I also think IMHO that the grip frame and trigger are the most comforatable I have used. Very easy to walk. I think the frame strikes a perfect balance between most other markers and the Ultralight frame which I think it too narrow. Also the trigger is much more responsive than the Ultralight. I used my buddies PM6 with Ultralight on same day and his trigger felt slower, less snappy. The same day I used other high end guns to compare them. An 06 Cyborg wich is a great gun felt too tall after using the Quest, kick was good for a gun of its type but did kick more. The trigger frame was not in the same league. He had an aftermarket trigger on it which was nice(I really dislike the stock one). Compared to a PM6 with ultralight, the overall feel of the PM6 felt good but compared to the Quest everything about playing with it just felt a touch slower, moving the gun around, speed and feel of the trigger and being able to walk it. The lack of kick and quietness of the PM was nice and probalby a touch better than the Quest. My buddies Naughty Dog shocker. This gun was probably the best comparison to the Quest. Let me first say I have never been a fan of the shockers. They never felt comforatable to me. The new NXT platform is MUCH better. The guns balance, speed, weight, kick were almost identicle. THe shocker does feel larger even though they are almost idetical in size. The grip frame on the shocker is also too fat. The shockers trigger is light and snappy but too wide and flat. Let me say that this was my first day with the Quest and first day shooting a most of these other guns, so I am not used to the feel of the quest. Basically what I am saying is that all these guns were new to me so I can give an unbiased opinion of them not swayed or influenced by trying a gun that I am used to, or have grown accustomed to making other guns that I compare it to feel strange. That is why I am not going to compare it to my NDFS7, which has been my main gun for a year and a half. All the guns I shot today were starting on the same level with an open mind. All the other guns I shot were very nice, all I would love to own, but the Quest overall in every catagory of what I think is important equalled or surpassed the others. The only area where I thought the quest should improve is overall speed. This is not important at all except for bragging rights. It does not matter in a game, but it is fun to pull out my Naught Dogs FS7 and ramp a 25bps string. I would say the QUest was around 19-20 bps on ramp. But let me say that I can shoot my Quest in straight semi faster than any other gun, including my long time primary gun, the FS. That is what matters, and the Quest is the King.

Last edited by HarryBalzak : 10-31-2006 at 11:55 PM.
HarryBalzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:50 AM #68
Chicago Quest
Hmm...

amen

Old 10-02-2006, 09:34 PM #69
martinfootball60
paintball is too expensiv

yay i will be part of the family in 2 days. I have wanted one so bad!!! its sky blue and one of the first ones released to the publin in Miami Open. ill have pics up when i get it. Im so excited
martinfootball60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:02 PM #70
mike13sk8r
Team Fate

I just traded my PM6 for a quest at a tourney the other day and I have to say that I am impressed. It shoots really straight and smooth. I havent had much time to mess or play with it in a game because It was at the end of the day.

EDIT: Review

SPECS:
Glos grey Quest
-Goldmember bolt
-Snatch pin
-WAS board
-007 barrel
-CP rail and on/off

Looks: Gorgeous. The millin is simple yet sleek. The anno is flawless and the gloss grey looks amazing. The shape of the body is short which I love.

Feel: The quest is very comfortable to hold and with a full 68/45 and Halo, is perfectly balanced in a shooting position. The frame is somewhat thinner than that of my old proto and is more comfortable as well.

Accuracy: Ball on ball. I was shooting roughly 50 feet away, at a target about a half foot wide by half foot tall and was hitting it dead center every shot even with a steady rope of paint it stayed on target. The 007 barrel is very nice, and to think that it is stock! Very accurate barrel.

Speed: Fast! I shot half a hopper on straight semi and could easily shoot a solid rope i'd guess around 15 bps, and im not even used to the trigger yet! The pull is so smooth and responsive it's just so easy to rip on. I also shot in PSP and NXL mode and it was super fast as well obviously.

Efficiency: (Will edit this after I use the quest on an actual day of play)

Board: I have a WAS board in my quest and it is very easy to navigate, especially since you can do most everything through the trigger without opening the grips. There is NPPL semi, PSP, and NXL modes and every option from dwell to eye sensitivity is programmable through a trigger pull(s).

Final statement: I am overly happy about getting this quest. It is very nice stock and is so much fun to shoot. I was a little hesitant about trading, but as soon as I shot this beast, I was instantly in love with it. See you on the field.

-Mike-

Last edited by mike13sk8r : 10-09-2006 at 02:43 PM.
mike13sk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:15 PM #71
xsk8boardmonkeyx
What About That Sucka?

i love my new quest
xsk8boardmonkeyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:20 PM #72
NYGuardians capt.

NYGuardians capt. is a Supporting Member
NYGuardians capt. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
welcome to the family! you'll love your quests, that i guarantee.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:40 PM #73
xsk8boardmonkeyx
What About That Sucka?

thanks

i just need to get a bottom line set up =(
xsk8boardmonkeyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 06:53 AM #74
pntballassasin421

new quest

hey i just got my new quest on monday. i went to go play with it last nite and it seemed slow. i had used my friends quest before and his ripped. is it shooting slow because i need to break it in or is that something i need to change in the settings? and does any one have some good settings for the was board? thanks
pntballassasin421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:14 PM #75
jeffreyjames

have you adjusted the trigger any? did you lube the bolt and pin? is it in capped mode? did you have the eyes on? fresh battery? loader feeding good? dont touch the settings on your was board. read the stickies and find the one lu adak wrote for new users.

"Originally posted by QuencyJones16: It is not the making of a resume' that is hard, it is actually getting those achievements to actually put on it that take time."

snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!!!
jeffreyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:30 PM #76
AIM
All Things HK and Demetri

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAILMANX

only word i can describe it with is OMFG. crazy sick fast, light, simple, and amazing ano and at a great price. im in love. and i havent ran paint through it yet.

AIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:37 PM #77
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VI
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VII
Wow I have owned 4, never has a quest made me jealous. I salute you.

LU_aDaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 08:13 AM #78
rockmehard (Banned)

join the mafia if you havent!
rockmehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:15 PM #79
LMont805

Hey Aim..are you the one who bought that at the booth?
LMont805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:13 PM #80
XMAILMANX
PimpHustleStackMoney

AIM, thats the first HALO i've seen put together..sweet! Let us know how it shoots!! Welcome to the family! (wut part of socal u in?)

PIMP HUSTLE STACK-MONEY
XMAILMANX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 08:32 PM #81
planeteclipseballa

mines on its way. i cant wait.
planeteclipseballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:55 PM #82
cjm555
Some Say...

Annual Supporting Member
cjm555 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
cjm555 supports Team VICIOUS