Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-02-2007, 09:08 PM #253
kleivonen (Banned)

kleivonen is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyDeadDeer>Vomit View Post
No I have owned 4 of them and I just keep buying more because I loath them

They are excellent markers. Please provide us with more information and dont keep shooting it at 150psi.

Is it new?
-if not did you get a warranty?
What board?
What are your settings?
What kind of lube?
Have you checked the bolt and guide orings?
Are you using a urethane oring on the middle bolt slot?

A few things, try raising the dwell to about 10 and raise the zero drop reg, NOT the lpr. Try a different regulator to check if you have a faulty zero drop.

Do you work for FEP?
kleivonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-02-2007, 09:38 PM #254
BloodyDeadDeer>Vomit
aDaK will return censored

I am a lazy Midwest rep
-
Say's the almighty Humbled
We Obey.
BloodyDeadDeer>Vomit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:59 PM #255
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VI
LU_aDaK is playing at Living Legends VII
WOOOOTTTTTT Guess who just broke out of jail!

LU_aDaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:00 PM #256
ArchAngel666
Nov 2k5'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by LU_aDaK View Post
WOOOOTTTTTT Guess who just broke out of jail!
w00t
no more vomit...

Originally Posted by: UberBackMan-"When I was little, I pooped in my hand and rolled it into little balls sometimes."
ArchAngel666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:05 PM #257
fepkid4life

yes and bloody deers.

Rockin da blackGen 1 quest

Did you know that 98% of paintballers make up random *** statistics on the spot. If you are the 16% remaining who dance the tango, reward yourself with some cookies.
fepkid4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:01 AM #258
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
Dont worry I wont post the V word ever again...ever again

Back to helping and not looking like a fake...Welcome all new owners!

Old 04-05-2007, 02:41 PM #259
kleivonen (Banned)

kleivonen is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by LU_aDaK View Post
Dont worry I wont post the V word ever again...ever again

Back to helping and not looking like a fake...Welcome all new owners!
Voldemort?
kleivonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:47 PM #260
hellsing
Le Baron

hellsing is a Paintball photographer
Gen 2
All Stock
runs at 40 psi
and Quite frankly the best gun I've owned

WE took first place... at practice
hellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:37 AM #261
506guballer (Banned)

Quest review

Ok after a little over a month of break from paintball I was finally able to put my Quest to the test. First, everyone at the field was pretty impressed with it's looks and the weight. Second, it was fast enough to keep up with the upped ions, A1s, etek, egos with maniac, & shockers on the field. Third, I played NXL format, 5 man, the whole day and I was impressed with the ropes I was shooting. The Spitfire Lucky board that came with my Quest worked well even though I left it on semi despite playing NXL. I shot some cheap Revolt, some medium end Spank, and some high end Pro Ball....and some crappy kmart balls and the Quest performed as I hoped it would. I was able to hit players off the break and when playing mid-front I was mowing faces all day from the 50. I am the first person to have this marker as far as I can tell on Guam and I have a league game on the 15th & 22nd so I'm sure I will be turning heads. I'm happy I got this marker and it is my replacement for my G7....to think....I almost bought an A1! I lubed it today after finally shooting a case of paint....simple maintanence +++.....thanks to Shrek at First Endeavor for hooking me up with an awesome marker....and for the customer service.

Quest with Redz barrel

Quest with stock two piece barrel

Last edited by 506guballer : 04-07-2007 at 09:23 AM.
506guballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:03 PM #262
LU_aDaK
See you at LL7

Annual Supporting Member
nice review, and welcome to the family

Old 04-09-2007, 11:26 PM #263
Drew-Ill
MILWALK!

has been a member for 10 years

Sly barrel kit
aka 2-litter
cp asa
clamping feedneck
snatch pin
lucky spitfire
lazer eyes!

-Drew
you know you guys love it!
Drew-Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:11 AM #264
Throwing-Ropes
Mopar or nocar!

Im glad I have finally got one. I like it more than my shocker.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:04 PM #265
NYGuardians capt.

NYGuardians capt. is a Supporting Member
NYGuardians capt. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
haha nice drew, and to throwing-ropes yes i'd hope you like it more than your shocker, i know i like it more then mine. they make shockers look like spyders.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:41 PM #266
ownedbymyion
Mental Breakdown

i just got my quest yesterday....and i have to say....it is one of the, if not the best marker i've ever owned

Speed: Noid is capped at 25......if need more than that to wim a game....stop playing

Accuracy: I was shooting paint that was sitting in an open bag, untouched for over 3 months. in cold *** weather.....didn't break one ball and was shootin strings of ball on ball

Efficiency: i only had about 500 psi left in my tank so its kind of hard to say i got 2 hoppers of fun off it with major drop though i cant wait to shoot it with a full tank

Feel: i am a big kid but it was still an awsome feel, the sliding rail and frame is an excellent feature

"Don't rumble with the boys if you can't take the hits."
ownedbymyion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 05:07 PM #267
506guballer (Banned)

Quest

I just wanted to add to my Quest review. I used it in Leg 3 of the Guam Paintball League yeasterday and it met all my expectations. The gun's lightness was noticeable as I used to run with a G7. Using a Redz barrel kit I was accurate and fast on the field and people commented on the looks and the speed of the Quest. I shoot Proball to represent one of the paintball business owners out here and this paint together with the Quest was just perfect. Lastly, my wife's last game that day her G7 broke down and she took the Quest. Needless to say off the break she hit the 40 and then moved to the 50 taking out a player in the dorito. She later attempted to bunker the last remaining opponent in her back left but got hit first running up. It's cool having a wife who can run up and bunker others.....so long as it is not you...hehe

Oh...to add....the eyes do not seem to be working properly...I'm not sure why...I took em out yesterday and cleaned em...noticed that one of the wires is a little crimped...not torned or anything but "smashed" not sure how to describe it better. It could also be the green proballs (lime scent) I was using as they rolled forward past the eye rather quickly. I just turned of the eye and went the whole day without em....
506guballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:30 PM #268
nasaman

I've had a Gloss Black Gen 2, Dust Blue Gen 3, amd now this one:

Old PB Feedback (+29/-0)

TRUST: Ebay Feedback (+466/-0)
nasaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:23 PM #269
pber13

My team played our second tourney on Sunday and won 1st, but only out of 8 teams lol....anyway the Quest impressed me again... I had a few chops during the day, but the last few were only because the VLocity was on low batteries and it had gone into power save mode and then I jumped on the trigger real fast and chopped one, then 3 more chops in 6 shots. Didn't have time to squeegee cus we were down a guy but it still shot thru all that though and I was still able to bunker the guy in the 50 out. Never broke the entire day, and was still getting 1600 plus shots out of my 70/45 tank with no goldmember. Should also be noted that after all those chops I forgot to squeegee before the next game...and I shot 5 balls through the barrel to clean it and it shot normal again. Yet again took all the abuse I could give it with a few hard dives. I love this gun sooo much!! again, must congratulate FEP on their brilliant marker and I can't wait to shoot the 07 guns that I know will be amazing
reasons to go out with a paintballer: (6) We are good at moving our fingers extremely fast in small places(5) We like to slide into our positions(4) We always wear protection(3) We can fire off 100's even 1000's of rounds without getting tired(2) We dont mind getting a little dirty(1) All of us have at least a 10" barrel on us.
'When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear.' - Mark Twain
pber13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:01 PM #270
Danilo
The Argentine Baller

here is my quest, i got it brand new last week and already fell in love with it, ive previously owned 06, and 07 egos, shockers, dm6, among other markers but this is by far my favorite one, especially the skull grips lit up, makes it look evil lol. I just got a new rail to make it flow better, a goldmember bolt, snatch pin, and deadly wind wisper barrel, hopefully all arriving soon.

Danilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:09 PM #271
GET_SMOKED
*Money Over *****es*

GET_SMOKED is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danilo View Post
here is my quest, i got it brand new last week and already fell in love with it, ive previously owned 06, and 07 egos, shockers, dm6, among other markers but this is by far my favorite one, especially the skull grips lit up, makes it look evil lol. I just got a new rail to make it flow better, a goldmember bolt, snatch pin, and deadly wind wisper barrel, hopefully all arriving soon.

Congratulations on the new purchase. The good news is it only gets better everytime you use it. Just keep it lubed at all times you'll be happy. Looks good.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:14 PM #272
Danilo
The Argentine Baller

yeah it shoots great, i dont understand why people complain about the solenoid and how they can reduce weight by putting a smaller one. 1st The quest is one of the easiest markers to walk, and 2nd, by reducing the weight of the gun by a couple of ounces you do not win anything, you gotta consider also that you have most of the weight in your hopper and tank, so i think the quest is perfect as it is. Also if you wanna feel your marker being lighter, just go to the gym more often and you'll be able to snap shoot more without getting tired, rather than spending time and money looking for the lightest marker. lol
Danilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:21 PM #273
GET_SMOKED
*Money Over *****es*

GET_SMOKED is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danilo View Post
1st The quest is one of the easiest markers to walk, most of the weight in your hopper and tank, so i think the quest is perfect as it is.
Yes very walkable. One of the best stock triggers made.

Im a big guy so I can care less about weight.