Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 09-04-2006, 03:12 PM #22
Brute06

Well, IMO, you only need a new barrel (not badly, but it would help), a new reg (especially if you run an HP tank) and then a CP bleed ASA would be great, mostly because I like to be able to degas my gun after a match without unscrewing the tank, or popping off shots.

I like the feedneck. The trigger feels fine, though I guess a lighter switch couldn't hurt ( the trigger is really personal preference). Drops are personal preference, and while you may think you like a certain style, you might want to try out someone else's drop before you buy. Make sure you try snapshooting in your favorite positions, that way you know what truly works best for you. I used to like having a 7" drop forward on my spyder, but I found out that I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with it (not to mention the inaccuracy of the gun itself). Then I got my NME with a rail and tried it out. I was able to snap shoot within two inches of my friend's head at thirty- thirty five yards.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2006, 04:18 PM #23
nme2110 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brute06

Drops are personal preference,
thank you and trevor dont call me a n()()b ive bin playing way longer than your wanabe ***
Old 09-04-2006, 07:17 PM #24
S40Monster
ElectraFied

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAL 6
from what i got, the FMB trigger sucked. it wasn't smooth at all and just didn't have a nice feel to it. the stock trigger is ball bearing, and is as nice as can be.
Where did you hear this? The wave probably isn't for everyone, but I haven't heard anyone who has bought it say this. The only people I see say anything bad about it are people who don't have it.
Function Bolt, Feedneck and Slider On/Off

UL'ed Evil Minion: Silver Dust
Hybrid Bolt Guide
Critical Trigger
Old 09-04-2006, 07:25 PM #25
SEAL 6
The Anti-Hype

SEAL 6 is playing at Living Legends VI
SEAL 6 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i heard that from bornestar when i was tring to buy his off him. he said it wasn't smooth at all and ajustment didn't work out very well. i love wave triggers but i like ths tock trigger too
System X NME LE Black/Silver
(but everyone still loves the minimag)
Old 09-04-2006, 07:50 PM #26
nme2110 (Banned)

mine is great i had to do a littel modding but it gets a littel of that mouse click feel gone
Old 09-07-2006, 05:11 AM #27
ifightthefoo

Free up for an nme owner. I just had one that I traded but you could get a new front block and lpr that isnt so huge. You can get a alias front block that will work. I would get a reg too just because the stock one looks kinda funky. But new grips will look way nice on there
Old 09-07-2006, 10:07 PM #28
patch32

patch32 plays in the PSP
patch32 plays in the APPA D1 division
i am probly reciving one in a trade this weekend and i like the 15* asa(tucks your elbow in) so i think ill get the aim one.have yall used it?
Old 09-07-2006, 10:17 PM #29
loser555

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch32
i am probly reciving one in a trade this weekend and i like the 15* asa(tucks your elbow in) so i think ill get the aim one.have yall used it?
i have one it feels nice i like it but the milling was not plesent i personally dont like choping at a gun with a saw