Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 01:59 AM #1
Calin

Calin is a Moderator
Calin is a Supporting Member
Calin donated to help Peyton Trent
Calin supports Bob Gurnsey
PBN Impulse Section Forum Posting Rules(Please read before posting)

Alright guys, I hate to put up more rules, but somethings that seem to be common sense to me aren't for some of you. So here we go

Rule 1:
Please DO NOT post B/S/T threads, they will be deleted immediately without warning.

Explanation:
There is a section called the "Buy, Sell, Trade " in that section there is a forum called the "Electronic Markers" use that to post your B/S/T(Buy/Sell/Trade) posts. This forum is for informational and discussion purposes. If the people here wanted to buy a marker, they would go to the Buy, Sell, Trade section.

Rule 2:
Please DO NOT make any text posts in the picture thread. They will be removed when found.

Explanation
I hate sifting through pages and pages of text to find cool pictures of other guns. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also it is a picture thread, it is for pictures only. If the person that posts the picture wants to tell us a little(very brief) description, or what he has on it thats fine(make sure it is on the same post). Anything that does not include a picture will be removed. If you keep posting text messages I will warn you, too many warnings result in being banned. I hate cleaning up the picture thread, so for everyone's sake keep it picures only please.

Rule 3:
Please use the search feature

Explanation
I hate seeing redundant posts about the same thing. I will not delete your post, but if I see you do it too often I will and then I will warn you. I understand sometimes the search feature doesn't come up with what we are looknig for. But please use the search feature first.

Rule 4:
Please DO NOT flame another user for not using the search feature.

Explanation
Sounds wierd since I just asked everyone to use the feature. But seriously sometimes even I can't find what I'm looking for using the search feature. So I post the question. But maybe I just wasn't typing in the right words. So please don't flame them, just help them. I have seen too many posts that I had to delete because someone flamed them for not using the search feature. Keep your cool guys. We are one big paintball family.

Well thats it for now. As I see more common sense things being not common sense I will put up more rules. I hope I won't have to. Thanks again. And happy surfing.

Truly "ignorant" people are those who call others "ignorant, misinformed, uninformed" and are the same people that have lost an argument.

Typos happen.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-15-2005, 05:48 AM #2
wolverine

wolverine is a Supporting Member
wolverine is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
wolverine supports our troops
wolverine has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Rule 5
Only post Apprasial or "how much is my gun" threads in the official stickied thread. All others will be closed or deleted. Continued abuse could involve a temporary ban from PBN.
Closed Thread