PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-24-2006, 09:27 AM #1
digital sol

digital sol supports DLX Technology
Stage 1 V3 Issue/Problem?

Well ive had my stage 1 v3 here for a couple weeks but my gun isnt back yet so i cant test it out, i havnt fired a single shot with it yet. How-ever i was looking over the bolt this mourning and noticed that under the green bolt stop that comes with the bolt are 2 o-rings. And the o-ring closes to the back end of the bolt thats hidden under the green bolt stop has a small section of the o-ring removed. Looks like 1/4 or 1/5 of the o-ring was cut out/off so its not a complete 100% circular o-ring. I assume this is an issue as o-rings are used to seal and with a section of it missing will problem leak like a mofo'.

Just wondering if yours has the same or if its a complete o-ring' or if this is part of the design'

Also i have like 3 spare parts kits and tons of o-rings and not a single 1 i have seems to be the correct size for that spot on the bolt'. ??

It dosnt look torn, just looks like a straight cut on the o-ring and it can peel right off'.

?????????

Last edited by digital sol : 08-24-2006 at 09:38 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-24-2006, 09:47 AM #2
superjoo
2 Legit 2 Quit!

superjoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
superjoo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
superjoo has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
superjoo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
email and/or call lucky and explain your situation im sure they would be happy to send u a new o ring free of charge
Old 08-24-2006, 10:01 AM #3
Lucky Tech
I think I was let go.

Lucky Tech is a Supporting Member
Lucky Tech works for a Paintball manufacturer
Email tech@lucky-paintball.com and I'll send you out an o-ring asap.

Support your local store or field. Buy local. We need more and better places to play. Buying your gear locally gives your field more money to invest in better fills, better fields and better refs.