Farewell / post practice party for Dave Quittmann, sponsored by HK (big th - Page 4 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-20-2006, 04:33 PM #64
Wonka

Wonka plays in the USPL
Wonka plays in the PSP
Wonka donated to help Peyton Trent
Wonka plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial.138
have fun in colorado dave. say hi to mary swanson for me
haha
Old 08-21-2006, 02:12 AM #65
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
• • • Farewell / post practice party for Dave Quittmann, sponsored by HK (big thanks to Pbfashion and HK Technology)• • •

David Quittmann is Quittingg paintball as we know it and downgrading himself to recreational school p.e. class paintball in Colorado Universityland:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1715563

big news! biggest event this Summer! HK Army Day Labor day @ Hollywood Sports Park... discounted entry/air, sponsored by HK! HK Booths, Inspired Booth, PbFAshion booth? FREEEE BBQ food for anyone wearing an HK Army headband! the b.b.q. will depend on if hk team/army members aren't too lazy... lol. more info to be announced soon!

special thanks to PbN Mod The Real Mr. for redoing this reeeeally cool video... press the "play" button in this window.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JGrkT8i5Bs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JGrkT8i5Bs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

1. according to HK VentKrew Members, Gregoris Productions has received the most nominations, my special 1 of 1 HK Streetball Edition HK Technology will be sent along with his HK Filmfest 1st place award: Smart Parts Ion. Congrats to former big time HK Support Member Gregoris Productions, here's what Dynasty/Ironmen 007 has to say...
can't find the video link, too busy..... he said something like,"congratsolations to Gregoris, hk is giving you my gun (dm6), good job!
also, good job to the people at www.hostilekids.com, www.hkarmy.com, and my people at www.ollielang.com.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/42nTW42Swqc"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/42nTW42Swqc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. NEXT, is a special nominations thing for the Euro HK Support Members in Europe. first Euro HK Support Member to receive 6 nominations from other Euro HK Support Members and other OG HK Support Members will receive a very special 1 of 8 HKN Allstars longsleeve, made for the HKN Allstars powered by the HK Support Members of NorCal... here's a pic of HKN Allstars Freckles from SoCal, i accidentally ordered him one that says NorCal, haha.

here's a pic of HKN Allstars J.C. who's really from NorCal...

HKN Allstar Giraffe (LTZ Destiny) in his HKN Allstars edition HK Tech Longsleeve and Streetball Jerseys

moments before Giraffe was eating up by the rest of the team...

HKN Allstars NorCal had an amazing run at last month's big XPSL 7man tournament in Bakersfield, HKN Allstars took 4th out of 56 teams!!! and it was a throw together team! This is a pic of a jersey made for one of their teammates who flaked out at the last minute and ended up playing on another team. This HKN Allstars edition longsleeve will be given to the first Euro HK Support member who receives the most nominations. Juggernout or Shadow are in charge of figuring out the person who gets it. jugger and shadow will not qualify for this nominations, cannot be nominated because they're the two most famous Euro HK Support Members. OG HK Support Members who are on the list on the first page of this thread may post their nominations in the Euro HK Support thread and link them to my post here and / or quote this post. here's a pic of the HKN Allstars edition HK TEchnology Longsleeve:

David Hogan is a long time HK Support Member and he has a bright future in this sport, both he and Giraffe play on LTZ Destiny.

Last edited by ft57 : 08-21-2006 at 02:55 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:16 AM #66
empirekid13
wutang!

has been a member for 10 years
Bk Joe! grade A JAVA

edit: gravy train
BIRDS IN THE CITY OF HOLLYWOOD
"Originally posted by h4h8: one time he shoot a paintbullet at my hedspot and it cool cuz he win i loos i sad but he good so letz him be on thx teeme."
"Originally posted by h4h8: NO! i was ararded a spelling bee champ cus eye an a good spellar. if u want to makez this personal yoo cant take it up cuz i be on the feeld playing recsport. ive got a launcher ands it has a loot of paintball on my hoppar so we dcan be prepaird."

Last edited by empirekid13 : 08-21-2006 at 02:56 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:04 PM #67
Jordan92563

: D bye quittman boy blue ; D

Put Out The Roach, Light A Brand New L

www.Myspace.Com/OfrecklSB