Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2008, 09:49 AM #64
sean1994 (Banned)
GDT <3

Of course they are deadly, if you get hit in the eyes, ears, face, temple at 300+ fps then it could be fatal. As for 20 years.. thats a little steep. They certinly should get some time, but 20 years is an awful lot, stuff like this gives paintball a horrible name in the media.
sean1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:24 PM #65
EgoManiacal
We'll make great pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockImpulse101 View Post
If a paintball gun is a deadly weapon why isnt paintball a deadly sport?
Baseball bats and golf clubs are considered deadly weapons when misused, why wouldn't a paintball gun be considered deadly if it's misused? The difference is public perception, but regardless if someone misuses a paintball gun (shooting marbles etc) to injure others they should be prosecuted accordingly IMO.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:07 PM #66
Nyte

http://www.funmansion.com/videos/pai..._shooting.html

4 years and 2 years. If this is the same thing the original poster was talkin' about.
Nyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:46 PM #67
BigRed23

I am not sure at all if this has legal backing but i was told that if you shoot somone above the waste is is assult with a deadly weapon or even attempted murder, but if it is below the waste it is smaller charges
<Double Trigger><Polished Internals><Sling>
<Ricochet Hopper w/ Sniper Lining>
BigRed23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:56 PM #68
sean1994 (Banned)
GDT <3

If, it is not used for the purpose it was made for, then yes it can be a deadly weapon if not used right.
sean1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:14 PM #69
mcnell2

[quote=PurelyCanadian;25176506]

But I say they deserve itQUOTE]

Have you ever spent time in prison? Im guessing not, because after doing time, you wish upon no one prison time.
mcnell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:36 PM #70
paintballa506
woww ur cool

I think there should be a law to only sell paintball guns to kids that actually take the sport seriously and won't go out and be dickholes with them, giving this sport a bad name screwing over all of us trying to show the world that paintball isn't a joke. Really the only type of media attention paintball gets is from ****heads. But i guess any media is good media...

"Excuse me while I light my spliff
Good GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff."
-Bob Marley
paintballa506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:02 AM #71
BSIBackPlayer
WE KILL SUCKERS

People who go around in cars doing stupid stuff like that deserve everything they get.

Some nubs shot a spyder or something out their car one day. Too bad for them I was sitting on the couch close to the door cleaning my bolt. Sure enough I went out and lit their car up. Kids deserved it.

SD Aftermath fan club #152
BSIBackPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:55 AM #72
GregHM
dislikes separatists

GregHM owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
theoretically it's a deadly weapon. probably not but crank the PSI and start shooting reballs, see if i jump in the way.

Really anything is a deadly weapon, if a bag of ice subes could be a deadly weapon why not a paintball marker?
Old 04-24-2008, 08:26 AM #73
ECOracer

lol....is a marker deadly?!?

freeze some balls (or use marbles) crank the fps up and shoot somone in the temple and tell me what happes....ill bet ill get your response in letter form from the county jail.....
ECOracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:33 PM #74
trogdor6666
={D

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockImpulse101 View Post
If a paintball gun is a deadly weapon why isnt paintball a deadly sport?
im putting that in my sig

StockImpulse101, "If a paintball gun is a deadly weapon why isnt paintball a deadly sport?"
trogdor6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:12 PM #75
evertt123

hey i live in Barrie and i know is maybe or it is iligale is anywhere else???
evertt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:12 AM #76
FreeRunner740
yoda i am

paint ball guns deadly to a pen would be more deadly. you can shoot out an eye, point blank with monster balls and your gun at 350 fps yes it could be deadly if key points hit but it would only fire a couple times then brake down and if you were stupid enough to try it you wouldn't be smart enough to tune the velocity or get balls that would be dangerous

some of my best work
FreeRunner740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:16 PM #77
afflictionpb
Mmmmm STuD!

they can be a deadly weapon if you get hit in the temple or in a few pressure points, but i dont think they should get 20 years for it.

i also heard a story a few months ago that i little 7 year old i think, had a paintball gun, put a little screw driver in it, and shot himself in the eye. its really tragic, but i think thats common sence not to but little sharp things in something that shoots tiny balls at 280 fps
afflictionpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:06 AM #78
FreeRunner740
yoda i am

i almost forgot i play airsoft when i cant pay for paint me and my friends have been shot by a sniper 410 fps with high density rounds at 30 ft we just wear glasses or masks no problems. must of been something odd and they probably had other charges public damage and vandalism, assault... ect.

some of my best work
FreeRunner740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 04:28 PM #79
123canon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSIBackPlayer View Post
People who go around in cars doing stupid stuff like that deserve everything they get.

Some nubs shot a spyder or something out their car one day. Too bad for them I was sitting on the couch close to the door cleaning my bolt. Sure enough I went out and lit their car up. Kids deserved it.
that's the way to handle it- agreed, people who do stupid things that endanger others get what they deserve i just hope they remember to tattoo their name on the back of their necks before they to to prison so they are easier to identify
Old 08-08-2008, 08:50 PM #80
doin
colonel doin

1. In the movie shoot em up some guy got killed by a carrot.
2.you have to leave ur paint in the frezzer for like weeks.
Make paintball a respected sport
pwned
Parents dont pay to play
small gear sale help me out
do you want to be famous
doin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:07 PM #81
doin
colonel doin

one day some teenagers that were about 4 years older than me rolled up to my house thought no one was home and started shooting at my window and door little did they no i had my dm7 and was shooting reballs in my room so i walk outside tell them **** off or else so they just keep laughin i go back in side pull out my dm7 and pointed the gun at them they kept shootin so i lit up their car with reballs and gave em a **** load of dents and a cracked wind shield (they broke my bay shattered it but my mom and dad fixed it before i took a pic so this what it looked like (got this off of google images pretty close)http://drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/pi...ken-window.jpg
pwned
Parents dont pay to play
do you want to be famous
Old 08-10-2008, 10:57 AM #82
protopaintin

Quote:
Originally Posted by doin View Post
one day some teenagers that were about 4 years older than me rolled up to my house thought no one was home and started shooting at my window and door little did they no i had my dm7 and was shooting reballs in my room so i walk outside tell them **** off or else so they just keep laughin i go back in side pull out my dm7 and pointed the gun at them they kept shootin so i lit up their car with reballs and gave em a **** load of dents and a cracked wind shield (they broke my bay shattered it but my mom and dad fixed it before i took a pic so this what it looked like (got this off of google images pretty close)http://drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/pi...ken-window.jpg
Bull****. Reballs will not dent or break anything.
protopaintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:59 AM #83
doin
colonel doin

to a crap little car they do and it was from like 10 ft (and yes velocity was high)
pwned
Parents dont pay to play
do you want to be famous
Old 08-13-2008, 09:39 AM #84
99svt

put some marbles i nthat paintball gun---- there is prob more to the story then they told you as to why they got 20 years and i highly doubt it was their first offense
(")_(") (> <)
WoodsBall Anyone
GEAR BAG SALE
99svt is offline   Reply With Quote