PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-18-2009, 01:07 AM #1
kyle18

kyle18 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kyle18 supports Team VICIOUS
friend expelled for having trigger guard

my friend was expelled from school two years ago becuase he brought a trigger frame to school. Some one was interested in buying it so he brought it to show them. The school sayed the trigger guard is a peice off a deadly weapon so they expelled him, is that not stupid.
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2009, 12:51 PM #2
foyt20

Your right thats not stupid.

/thread
foyt20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:12 AM #3
tchilds3404

Zero Tolerance. The school has to enforce zero tolerance policies with this sort of thing. It is a matter of liability. If the school assigned him a detention or just let him go, any punishment of a less severe nature than the maximum, they would be liable and most likely sued for TONS of $$$. In the end your principle would lose his job, probably his boss, etc etc.

Just don't bring anything to school that is a weapon. When I was a kid we all carried pocket knives but times have changed. If kids carry a sharpened pencil to school it is considered a weapon these days. Of course when I was a kid we didn't go around shooting each other over the last piece of fried chicken in the cafeteria either.
tchilds3404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:26 PM #4
kyle18

kyle18 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kyle18 supports Team VICIOUS
yea i mean i understand why it happened but its shocking and it was only a matter of time until someone was made an example of
Old 02-24-2009, 09:26 AM #5
Timmytimtim
But you can call me Rocko

At my school someone left a loaded airsoft gun in his car and got expelled for two weeks. And matter of fact something that pissed me off was the time we all had to do a presentation in english about our fav hobbies. Me and my bro were the only one that were doing paintball. And some other kids had archary. Now here is the ****, thoes kids could bring in their strung compounds. But me and my bro couldn't bring in a stripped out autococker body. Yea it was stupid. That and I got to a small country school.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:00 AM #6
omally jones

omally jones is BST Legit
omally jones is Legendary
its stupid. I can understand if a kid brings a pb gun with air and paint to school. But pieces of a gun thats bull****.

Im glad Im in collage. I had to give a demonstration speech on a topic of my choice and I choose how a paintball works. So I brought the whole gun in and nobody had a problem with it.
omally jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM #7
bonusballer10
All I Do Is Win

bonusballer10 plays in the PSP
bonusballer10 supports Team VICIOUS
bonusballer10 posts videos on PbNation
bonusballer10 plays in the APPA D4 division
haha i remember back in middle school my principle let me and my friends bring our guns and stuff to school when one of us was having a party or going to a friends house after school but we would have to sit it in his office and get it after school lol
Josh Culp #81
bonusballer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:31 PM #8
Im at school 23

Im at school 23 plays in the PSP
im not surprised my science teacher said i cud bring it in for my project i showed how the air went into the dump valve etc and the school cop drew her gun threw me on the ground and cuffed me i got up i was like what the **** ***** it was a freaking lady pink ego 09
Old 03-30-2009, 05:44 PM #9
BOO$T
oh yeah oh oh yeah

Haha i remember in 7th grade my friend gave me an egg3 at school for doing 2 assignaments for him.....btw......^^^daypack alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Ladies Extra Longer

WHATS LEFT OF MY GEARBAG SALE!!! SUPERLOW PRICES EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! COME LOOK

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...6#post58075136
BOO$T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:33 PM #10
Serenity666

well, sure that sucks. but i mean a school has the right to protect their students from anything that they think might be dangerous. but getting expelled seems a little harsh
Serenity666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:51 PM #11
Im at school 23

Im at school 23 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO$T View Post
Haha i remember in 7th grade my friend gave me an egg3 at school for doing 2 assignaments for him.....btw......^^^daypack alert!!!!!!!!!!!!
lie ben lie ben lie ben lie ben lie ben

i gave u the egg lst year
Old 04-18-2009, 06:55 PM #12
fba33 (Banned)
dey see me trollin.......

fba33 plays in the APPA beginner division
i bring my PB stuff to school lots.
fba33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:30 PM #13
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

ive brang more paintball stuff to school than homework
i did all my friends homework for a peppertix kit
i had my full setup in my hands outside my locker and the guym teacher came and said cool is that a paintball gun and walked awway and teh principal saw it and said hey how much did that cost ya and laughed
he knew that i was using it for physics and that it wasnt loaded cause i had teh barrel sock on

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:26 PM #14
outlaw19
VA's Finest

outlaw19 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
outlaw19 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
principle at my school always gives a speech to every1 and he said one kid left his paintball gun in his car and got expelled for a whole year

outlaw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:13 PM #15
jason m

Thumbs down

i sell gear at school all the time but i mean the whole expelled for the trigger things stupid i mean i bet if he searched other kids in the school theyd have weed and other drugs and he get you for a trigger frame
Old 12-30-2009, 02:33 AM #16
Furb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle18 View Post
my friend was expelled from school two years ago becuase he brought a trigger frame to school. Some one was interested in buying it so he brought it to show them. The school sayed the trigger guard is a peice off a deadly weapon so they expelled him, is that not stupid.
Dude that is stupid I brought the body frame of my Spyder TLR to take it down to the ag shop during my own time (the teachers, an everyone else dont **** with me) and every one knew about it I popped it out of my bad and proceeded to give it a killer new body design.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:39 PM #17
rivrfreak
Power is Precision

rivrfreak plays in the PSP
rivrfreak is playing at Living Legends V
rivrfreak supports Team VICIOUS
rivrfreak supports Bob Gurnsey
rivrfreak supports our troops
rivrfreak plays in the APPA D4 division
I'd say it's stupid as **** for getting in trouble when it's in your car. But for everyone complaining, you shouldn't bring it into the school (especially not concealed in a book bag at least). I'd say keep it in a book bag or car, what are they chances they search you? & if you would have taken the actual trigger out of the frame, they probably wouldn't even have known what it was. lol

ChicagoAggressive
rivrfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM #18
sliverclan
Reppin Da 505

has been a member for 10 years
sliverclan plays in the PSP
sliverclan plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by omally jones View Post
Im glad Im in collage. I had to give a demonstration speech on a topic of my choice and I choose how a paintball works. So I brought the whole gun in and nobody had a problem with it.
this thread is just full of little kiddies lying their ***** off, this kid can't even spell college yet claims to be attending one. Little ones get off the internet go do some diving drills at the park.
911andcigs.com
NMPB
LISTEN TO WU-TANG
sliverclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:03 PM #19
superst0ck (Banned)
Resident *******.

superst0ck helped look for balloons
superst0ck owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
superst0ck supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytimtim View Post
At my school someone left a loaded airsoft gun in his car and got expelled for two weeks. And matter of fact something that pissed me off was the time we all had to do a presentation in english about our fav hobbies. Me and my bro were the only one that were doing paintball. And some other kids had archary. Now here is the ****, thoes kids could bring in their strung compounds. But me and my bro couldn't bring in a stripped out autococker body. Yea it was stupid. That and I got to a small country school.
Thats called a suspension, not expulsion.
superst0ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:29 AM #20
blitz121

blitz121 helped look for balloons
blitz121 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
blitz121 supports Sherwood Forest
blitz121 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm glad I am in college but we are not "allowed" to have paintball guns, but I have no paint in it and other people have airsoft. But all of it is considered "deadly weapons?"

XTC social crew
Elite Sports
Elite Sports Complex
blitz121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:47 AM #21
BloodStorm

Many of the cases you all have described have no actual basis and could have been easily challenged if there was some effort put into it. How many of you can post the actual statute the expulsions were based on? Or even find the statues on "deadly weapons" for your community? Schools get away with this type of behavior because we let them.
BloodStorm is offline   Reply With Quote