Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-05-2003, 10:00 PM #1
JloveBig
500 positive feedbacks

JloveBig is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
wolfpaintball- bad trader

everything started out ok, baught a jt jersey, extreme rage bullet pack, and 8 dye pods form him at a decent price.... he told me everything was in good condition, but when i got the stuff the jt jersey has more pilling then an old wool sweater, and the bullet pack was in even worse condition..... i tried to track him down and he told me he was tight for cash, and that i had to wait till he was done with his school projects for a refund, well i waited and then he told me that he was going to send me the refund...... almost 3 weeks later and still no refund....i dont want his crap...... all i want is the cash i paid for it, and his jersey and pack is in a box waiting to be shipped once i recieve my refund....... beware when dealing with this guy... i will foward a copy of this to time bomb's bad trader list... always read feeback guys...

just to let you guys know what type of guy this is here is the transcript of a convo over instant messager:

JLove BIG [9:37 PM]: hello
JLove BIG [9:38 PM]: when should i expect my refund?
JLove BIG [9:39 PM]: its been over a month already
JLove BIG [9:46 PM]: ???
JLove BIG [10:09 PM]: when should i expect my refund?? for the jersey and pack
JLove BIG [10:30 PM]: read your add for the angel you are selling
WHSpaintball [10:30 PM]: hell no you not getting nothing back because of what you put on the angel thread because its in good condition but just need a new board
JLove BIG [10:31 PM]: well then i will keep the post up
JLove BIG [10:31 PM]: i could delete it as soon as i get my refund
WHSpaintball [10:31 PM]: i dont care i have other good feedback i dont need your
JLove BIG [10:31 PM]: yea but i have 44 transactions on mine
JLove BIG [10:32 PM]: i will gladly put up my rep anagaist yours any day
WHSpaintball [10:32 PM]: so what i dont give a ****
JLove BIG [10:32 PM]: ok
JLove BIG [10:32 PM]: good luck selling your stuff
JLove BIG [10:32 PM]: i have a feeling it will be a tough time
JLove BIG [10:33 PM]: too bad too, you were a good guy in the begining
JLove BIG [10:33 PM]: we talked about the return, everythign was set up and then you flaked
WHSpaintball [10:33 PM]: sorry you have just pissed me off now so i am not going to send no refund or nothing
JLove BIG [10:34 PM]: well i asked nicely 10 times
JLove BIG [10:34 PM]: you never responded, what was i to do
JLove BIG [10:34 PM]: what would you have done???
WHSpaintball [10:35 PM]: nothing i would have just took the loss and went on
JLove BIG [10:35 PM]: funny
WHSpaintball [10:35 PM]: oh will you are going on my block list so good bye and later
JLove BIG [10:35 PM]: laters

watch out for this guy... he expects us to take losses from his bad deals, what type of member would do that to a fellow trader......
Old 03-08-2004, 09:30 AM #2
bnp

has been a member for 10 years
Yea, that kid lied to me and never shipped out my stuff. He's a coward and just ignores you... what a scamming little ****