Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 06:33 PM #1
fAllout_oMen
@CREAM1N

fAllout_oMen donated to help Peyton Trent
fAllout_oMen helped look for balloons
fAllout_oMen is an NCPA player
OrderPaintball H-A-T-E Club (read the story and support)

I'm sick and tired of seeing OrderPaintball ads at the top of PbNation, you might ask why?

why?

There prices are good but there service lacks. They advertise "we wont break your balls, we use bubble wrap" but my paint came in a box with smashed up corners and full of broken paint. No bubble wrap here folks.

I was supposed to recieve 4 pods, and evil sticker sheet, case of paint, evlution, co2 tank, smart parts on/off valve. I received no pods, a jt sticker sheet, case of 3/4 broken paintballs, evlution, co2 tank, smart parts on/off valve.

On top of that, All of my products were in stock, but i didnt recieve my order until 5 days before christmas and i ordered them december 2nd or 3rd. UPS Ground doesnt take that long.

I had to send my itms back, a hefty $15 premium for all of their mistakes. I was sent back the 4 pods that i was missing, evil sticker sheet, and a case of DIFFERENT paintballs. I want the case that i paid for c'mon. No sense spending more to send that back. Also it took until near the end of january to recieve all of these items.

My team was also sponsored by orderpaintball, and we were supposed to get 5% of our entire order back in a sort of e-gift certificate. O yeah, that never came either. It should have been about $15.00

So thats why i made this club, i could care less how many memebrs join, i just want to share with everyone stories of their terrible service. I hope an OP rep reads this, they need to step up there service and be more reliable. Until i hear an apology i will not buy OrderPaintball products and neither will any of my friends and teammates.

Good job losing over one grand in sales OP, one customer can make a difference

Order Paintball

So Join the club, I'll start with number ONE
Old 08-09-2006, 06:34 PM #2
wgp04cocker
GunWhoreClub#6

wgp04cocker is a Supporting Member
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1518626
Old 08-09-2006, 07:47 PM #3
fAllout_oMen
@CREAM1N

Damnit. Read the story anywayz.

:45 second owned:
Old 08-10-2006, 11:03 AM #4
huerta264
fresh as they get

yea dude i ordered an ion from them, an i recieved in in less than a week, but the serial number was scratched off. wtf do they steal guns and sell them?lol is that why they were 20 bucks lower than their competitors
Old 08-10-2006, 09:15 PM #5
iMP P1Mp (Banned)
<l> aka the duke <l>

i dnt understand this . .ive ordered all of my stuff and it came in perfect condition...i ordered two cases and they came 3 days later in perfect condition that took me a half an hour to get out of the bubble wrap and i orderd spyder parts that were exactly wat i ordered and they came in less than a week . . so nothing against ur anger, i understand where ur coming from but i guess u had a lil bad luck . .
Old 08-11-2006, 02:33 PM #6
guywithnopants
R.I.P. Steve Irwin

my friend got his ion from them...first they back ordered the sh^t out of it so he compalined and they "upgraded" him to a pmi tank.so he finnaly gets it. the ceral# is filed off and the tank is just a pmi reg not tank. then a different friend oreder a tank "in stock" but they did have it. so he canced the order and bought a local tank. he ended up getting the tank in the mail 2 weeks later im not going to order paintball for anything. ill join the club.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:06 PM #7
fAllout_oMen
@CREAM1N

See OP sucks and everyone knows it. This thread needs to be here.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:14 PM #8
whosyomama311 (Banned)
I don't play paintball

Not saying that Im joining just speaking the word. I heard of OP doing that FAKE sponsorship thing and scamming alot of people. They also have good prices but those prices are against the rules. When dealers have a dealership with a company the dealer is given a price that they may not sell under. Take the SP ION for example. Smart Parts says that the LOWEST price they can be sold for is 199.95. Yet orderpaintball sells for near 175. The same rep that supplies me supplied OP, she cut them off.....but they are some how still gettin SP stuff. OP also charges a ridiculous 8$ handling fee on top or the no less than 9$ shipping fee. They charge all of this and yet they still suck at shipping. OP FTL.....CAJUNpaintball.com FTW!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 07:40 PM #9
Tonicxxx (Banned)
Dodgers, Lakers, /win

cajunpaintball>all.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:18 PM #10
dobbs (Banned)
lego my ego

wow, that sux, and i heard about that hole set price thing, john brady of bradys paintball told me about it
Old 08-11-2006, 09:51 PM #11
p4inteater
40oz

With OP it seems like a hit or miss. And when they miss, they miss big,

I don't deal with them.

Marylandballa #6
"Originally posted by joshhelsel: Matt's advice is always win, tell that ***** to get you some waffle fries."
"Originally posted by AdamBomb V2:All in all I <3 Matt. Thanks for taking the time to help me with all that ****. Your the ****ing man. :tup:"
"Originally posted by joshhelsel: I'm turning Matt in for ruling the streets.And making it rain, on dem hoes."
Old 08-11-2006, 10:41 PM #12
dyepsycho
Blue Belt

has been a member for 10 years
dyepsycho owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I try and support my local field/store as much as I can.
Closed Thread