PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 10:38 AM #43
wakeboarding_biker3 (Banned)
Cheah! Eh

wakeboarding_biker3 is a Supporting Member
What should I buy with 120...Don't need pants, or Jersey, or pack...Maybe a lense? What else is there
Old 08-08-2006, 10:41 AM #44
DragunTES420
$ This Is My Theme-Park $

has been a member for 10 years
DragunTES420 donated to help Peyton Trent
buy a vlocity and then send it to me

www.macrolineguy.com
GWC Council
Old 08-08-2006, 10:42 AM #45
Cheah! Eh

O ****, good idea! If I don't like it you can buy it...Im sure i'll like my cheetah'd halo over it...
Old 08-08-2006, 10:45 AM #46
tsunamikata
GWC Council

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIAS_DUDE
brunch?

edit: and whats the lowest anyone has seen a dm6 go for?
$775, but I doubt you'll see that again. Actually I bought a DM6 and a 05 Ego for $1350, but he was desperate.

Tsu
Old 08-08-2006, 10:47 AM #47
fallenforev3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by motofox77
i belive cant think of names team got 2nd or 3rd due to a few bad calls.
and osu kinda sucks any so if they help ohio pbx out they must REALLY SUCK
Yeah... I heard the refs were absolutely terrible. One of the games OhioPBX lost had a guy with 2 blatent chest hits take out two of their players, yell "****!" after he did it (he knew of the hits), and there was still no call.

EHouse/Juvenile is pretty good on OSU... he's their best player. OSU really isn't too bad anymore with their new roster.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:48 AM #48
Mr Stiffy69

how many bunkers is good for a small feild ...like 2 on 2...would 10 be enough?
Old 08-08-2006, 10:49 AM #49
Cheah! Eh

Yea it should
Old 08-08-2006, 10:49 AM #50
dyechild03
ballin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboarding_biker3
O ****, good idea! If I don't like it you can buy it...Im sure i'll like my cheetah'd halo over it...
i want a cheetah board so if you wanna sell it to me ill give you $30 and my victory board
Old 08-08-2006, 10:50 AM #51
Cheah! Eh

No way man...I got it for christmas and love the poo out of it. You should offer someone that though. Pretty good deal...And it is the SICKEST board EVAR!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:51 AM #52
dyechild03
ballin

thanks for rubbing it in
Old 08-08-2006, 10:53 AM #53
Cheah! Eh

Lol sorry but you should really get one...Just don't use the 9v mod with it...Doesn't work too well and IDK why. Can't wait to strap it on my borg and ramp it stupid
Old 08-08-2006, 10:55 AM #54
Cheah! Eh

Just put my reloader B up!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:02 AM #55
DragunTES420
$ This Is My Theme-Park $

has been a member for 10 years
DragunTES420 donated to help Peyton Trent
nice, im prolly gonna buy a vlocity here soon. Yay for getting them at cost!!!!

www.macrolineguy.com
GWC Council
Old 08-08-2006, 11:03 AM #56
Cheah! Eh

I can get it at cost too, just don't like going through that **** with PBM takes me too long ordering off the net.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:06 AM #57
Revolution Paintball (Banned)
•AspenWhite•

Revolution Paintball is a Supporting Member
Wakeboarding, what host did you use to run that website? (BananaSlick)
Old 08-08-2006, 11:06 AM #58
CANT THINK OF A NAME
10mm.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenforev3r
Yeah... I heard the refs were absolutely terrible. One of the games OhioPBX lost had a guy with 2 blatent chest hits take out two of their players, yell "****!" after he did it (he knew of the hits), and there was still no call.

EHouse/Juvenile is pretty good on OSU... he's their best player. OSU really isn't too bad anymore with their new roster.

dude, our team skill wise could crush everyteam there...no doubt...but when its such a small tourney its not worth it....10 teams...not worth the money...even if we had ne we would have only broke even...first place was 7 cases of Ink'd paint....trhe team who got 2nd shot 15 CASES, they were not good skill wise but when ur on sucha tiny field and the only thing the other team does is THROW PAINT EVERYWERE BLINDY, you honestly cant move.....especially on such a small field....and the home team won of course..even though we beat them both times we played the refs made a HORRIBLE CALL EVERYTIME

1st bad call against 68cal(home team) i was out, and the deadbaox is positioned by the chrono...someone behond the chrono yells.."4 left"...the ref pulls one of my guys for talkin in the dead box....i didnt say a word.

THEN, 2nd bad call...we play 68cal again..this is for finals against method X who no one likes, they were playing on all day because the refs werent fast enough to make the calls and Method X, and 68cal would just shoot the guy that shot them so it looked like a trade out...WELL...heres what happened

We start out me and a guyt trade out, Then 2 more of our guys are lost...its 2v4....Marc our back goes forom back center to back right and lanes 2 guys who go for the snake...its 2v2....Marc then runs down the tape and bunkers one guy...stop behind the stand up and shoots the last guy IN THE ****IN FACE....I SEE IT BREAK ON HIS FACE!!!....the kid continues to play on...shoots Marc and then our last guy Brian runs down and shoots the kid again...IN THE FACE THE FACE....IN THE FACE...the kid plays on again.....and shoots brian...BUT GEUSS WHAT!!! no ref was in position to see Brian hit the guy...they were all behind the 68cal player so all the refs saw Brian get shot......Brian not knowing whats going on, grabs the flag, and hangs it...BUT we dont get points for any of it and 68cal continues to the finals to play MethodX....who, they beat....

BS calls caust us a possible win....Method X shot 15+cases....even if they would have won they wouldnt have even made back HALF of the money they spent....we were pissed
GWC O.G. #7
-"Welcome to the Midwest"-
Warzone>*
-TPA Redemption D3X-
Old 08-08-2006, 11:08 AM #59
Cheah! Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution Paintball
Wakeboarding, what host did you use to run that website? (BananaSlick)
Bluehost.com good prices and good features. Never been down, really good hosting all around
Old 08-08-2006, 11:09 AM #60
unforgivenpb24 (Banned)
Trauma ftw

woot my grandparents are comign down
Old 08-08-2006, 11:12 AM #61
Cheah! Eh

Have fun!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:15 AM #62
fallenforev3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANT THINK OF A NAME
dude, our team skill wise could crush everyteam there...no doubt...but when its such a small tourney its not worth it....10 teams...not worth the money...even if we had ne we would have only broke even...first place was 7 cases of Ink'd paint....trhe team who got 2nd shot 15 CASES, they were not good skill wise but when ur on sucha tiny field and the only thing the other team does is THROW PAINT EVERYWERE BLINDY, you honestly cant move.....especially on such a small field....and the home team won of course..even though we beat them both times we played the refs made a HORRIBLE CALL EVERYTIME

1st bad call against 68cal(home team) i was out, and the deadbaox is positioned by the chrono...someone behond the chrono yells.."4 left"...the ref pulls one of my guys for talkin in the dead box....i didnt say a word.

THEN, 2nd bad call...we play 68cal again..this is for finals against method X who no one likes, they were playing on all day because the refs werent fast enough to make the calls and Method X, and 68cal would just shoot the guy that shot them so it looked like a trade out...WELL...heres what happened

We start out me and a guyt trade out, Then 2 more of our guys are lost...its 2v4....Marc our back goes forom back center to back right and lanes 2 guys who go for the snake...its 2v2....Marc then runs down the tape and bunkers one guy...stop behind the stand up and shoots the last guy IN THE ****IN FACE....I SEE IT BREAK ON HIS FACE!!!....the kid continues to play on...shoots Marc and then our last guy Brian runs down and shoots the kid again...IN THE FACE THE FACE....IN THE FACE...the kid plays on again.....and shoots brian...BUT GEUSS WHAT!!! no ref was in position to see Brian hit the guy...they were all behind the 68cal player so all the refs saw Brian get shot......Brian not knowing whats going on, grabs the flag, and hangs it...BUT we dont get points for any of it and 68cal continues to the finals to play MethodX....who, they beat....

BS calls caust us a possible win....Method X shot 15+cases....even if they would have won they wouldnt have even made back HALF of the money they spent....we were pissed
Which is why I hate OCC tourneys. Very little in the way of prizes and the refs are horrendous. I mean, how hard is it to ref? Not THAT hard... christ.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:15 AM #63
dyechild03
ballin

cant think of a name go on xbl right now
Closed Thread