PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-09-2011, 12:42 PM #1
GetInTheVan

GetInTheVan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
How to up efficiency?

I have a dynasty shocker that i got about 2 weeks ago, just shot it today, 45/45 crossfire tank, filled to about 2500, looked like it would get about a hopper + 2-3 pods, is there any way i can get that up to about 5 pods? It has the stock nxt nerve board because the guy dicked me on a tadao m7, stock bolt i'm assuming, and a humphrey solenoid most likely. Any suggestions would be nice, thinking of getting a virtue oled soon too.
GetInTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:59 PM #2
romeyrome31
dirty south gun slanga

whats your dwell and input pressures at? 12 or 14ms with a 180 psi input pressure. but seems your gun is pretty efficient already. a hopper and 2-3 pods on a 45/45 with a 2500psi fill is great. a sprung bolt like the nox or ndz v3 bolt would help a litte. also you could get your bolt and sleeve polished

olive strange nxt w/ V2 spring mod/hater board
vlocity jr w/ virtue chip
PE 48/4500
runnin and gunnin
romeyrome31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:35 PM #3
GetInTheVan

GetInTheVan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeyrome31 View Post
whats your dwell and input pressures at? 12 or 14ms with a 180 psi input pressure. but seems your gun is pretty efficient already. a hopper and 2-3 pods on a 45/45 with a 2500psi fill is great. a sprung bolt like the nox or ndz v3 bolt would help a litte. also you could get your bolt and sleeve polished
I was speculating on the 2-3 pods, i'd say it was more like a solid 2. i have the nerve board, i believe its set at 36 chirps = 12 ms i believe. i'm not sure about input pressure, i do not have a gauge on the gun so idk how to check.
GetInTheVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:26 PM #4
mgeringer

Well, really the only thing you can do to improve the efficiency of shockers is to make sure you have good o-ring tolerances in your bolt assembly and a sprung bolt. The NDZ v3 stinger, or if you can get it, the Eigenbolt, are your best choices.
mgeringer is offline   Reply With Quote