PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-10-2003, 07:21 PM #22
flynbyu01
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Honestly, they arent good guns. They are ugly, shoot slow, and no one likes them. They also have bad resale value. Along with that, they dont even shoot that well. Get an Autococker.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2003, 10:14 PM #23
Thor the Mighty
LUMMANUM DEE DUM

Quote:
Originally posted by flynbyu01
Honestly, they arent good guns. They are ugly, shoot slow, and no one likes them. They also have bad resale value. Along with that, they dont even shoot that well. Get an Autococker.
honestly, cockers are no better. mags have pretty good rates of fire. they airnt ugly. check out the xmag. they dont shoot slow at all. in fact they shoot alot faster than cockers. yes, people like them. go to www.automags.org and tell them that. bs on the resale value. only classic mags have bad resale. how dont they shoot well? tell me how?
Old 01-10-2003, 11:44 PM #24
flynbyu01
Banned

Uhhh, I thought we were talking about classic mags... Newbie forum does not = Emags moron.
Old 01-11-2003, 01:20 AM #25
automagsrule
LOIC

cocker w/ good pneus and a hinge. caps around 13. my classic mag w/ intelli. i reached 14 bps, i do belive mags are not slower than cockers.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i find tube+trig style is pretty sweet looking (mega compact as well)

thor, not my vid, my cousin's. i was betting him i could reach 13 bps on my classic mag so we did it. I'll tell him to start up his kazaa again.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 01-11-2003, 09:12 AM #26
Brad

I'm speechless.

I just sold my mag and my cocker, and I just got a 2k Angel LCD. The mag was a great gun, but all you people talking about ripping 15 bps? wtf are you talking about? I can only do 12 on my angel and the most I've seen is 14 in a paintball video. I can believe anything on an e-mag becuz that magnetic trigger is insane. But I can't believe that a stock mag trigger frame could outshoot my angel. But whatever, get some videos with a bps counter then we'll talk.
Old 01-11-2003, 12:26 PM #27
p8ntballsnowman

actually if u go to www.warpedsportz.com u can see a video of people doing 20bps with an angel
Old 01-11-2003, 04:42 PM #28
automagsrule
LOIC

Quote:
Originally posted by p8ntballsnowman
actually if u go to www.warpedsportz.com u can see a video of people doing 20bps with an angel
20bps is no longer impressive on an electro trigger. I saw someone out shooting a halo constantly on the shocktech timmy

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 01-11-2003, 05:11 PM #29
alextkd
teamfubar

Lotsa BPS

Racegun.dk has a vid of a halfblock Cocker proto doing 14 bps
Centerflag's Uprising cocker frame's new board just came out with a 20 BPS top end, using an antichop bolt. RT's and the new Xvalve from AGD can cycle @ 26 without shootdown ( if anyone could actually pull that fast ). I set my Uprising electro Cocker @ 9 bps and tell my emag friend that 17 misses is as good as 9.

BUT so what? NEWBIE Gun remember?

A boring old 68 classic with HPA (or a palmer stab w/ c02 ) is a beginner gun that will make all his Tippman, Spider, PMI toting friends green with jealoius envy.
Old 01-11-2003, 05:25 PM #30
automagsrule
LOIC

alex, pulling 26 bps on a emag isn't about who can do it. its about what hopper can keep up (none) i can outshoot a halo on my teammate's new x-mag. i can outshoot a halo on my r/m. its really no big deal to get 20 bps these days. If and when the corkscrew comes out, higher ROF's will be instantly gained.

people may think high rof's are hard, but you haven't been shooting much probably. since the invention of the ten round tube (first loader) people have been outshooting their hoppers.

recap: 20 bps is not impressive. if a hopper could feed ny more, i'm sure 25 bps wouldn't be impressive either.

-Terry Eagleton
Old 01-11-2003, 07:01 PM #31
alextkd
teamfubar

We can't seem to get our halo's to either recognize paint or not force feed to the point of breaking balls. Mostly switched to Eggo's. Although I don't believe they feed 17 bps, they're still the next fastest. And I also can outshoot it. Which is why I capped my electro at 9.

But thanks for the history lesson.

Anyway, 17 misses is still the same as 9 misses. And since I play every weekend year round, I impose a one case a day limit on my game.
$240 a month in marbleizer adds up pretty fast.

I am actually thinking of suggesting some pump games to my crew, all of which have to work for a living. But then again we have too much fun riddling each other with excessive hits.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:12 PM #32
Thor the Mighty
LUMMANUM DEE DUM

Quote:
Originally posted by flynbyu01
Uhhh, I thought we were talking about classic mags... Newbie forum does not = Emags moron.
oh sure, newbies can have angels, but not emags huh? wtf is the difference?