Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

This forum is no longer used for new feedback. Please read this thread for more information.

Old 01-01-2003, 11:28 PM #1
bobcat

has been a member for 10 years
Autococker ANS Jackhammer LPR Regulator

Hey guys, my friend gave me an ANS Jack Hammer regulator which goes on the front pneumatics of an Autococker. It's brand new, he never used it, and it's silver in color. I tried to find it online to see what it's worth, but the jackhammers that I found were a bit concave along the body of the reg (such as this: http://www.paintballinc.com/cgi-bin/...8&2DACANSRGJGR) the one I have is completely cylindrical, just like a stock regulator, but with adjustment at the end; in fact, it's almost the same size (minus the adjusting knob).

The box/instructions say that it's an ANS X-treme Jack Hammer. Can anyone please tell me what it's worth, or make me an offer... my friend asked me to sell it for him. Again, it's gray in color (anodized aluminum), and is brand new, never used... I could probably get some pics if someone is really interested. And I can take paypal... Please either email me: bobcat@attbi.com or catch me on AIM: bobbbycat as I will probably never look at this thread again.

Thank you,

Boris