Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2008, 11:43 PM #505
ellishizzzzle

My 2 cents.

look at there location in the usa. if there across the usa then dont order becuz i order from firstcallpb (Virginia) and it has been 3 weeks and has not reach its destination (Washington)

GAYNESS!
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2008, 04:53 PM #506
gdaggs46

paintball gatewayis hella legit not sure about the other places tho and yea its better to order from somewhere local or just go to your local proshop an dbe extra safe
gdaggs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:59 AM #507
sonixr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonixr7 View Post
I have bought items from:

www.actionvillage.com
www.ansgear.com
www.compulsivepaintball.com
www.discountpaintball.com
www.evpaintball.com
www.firstcallpaintball.com
paintballgateway.com
www.paintballwholesalers.com
www.pbwarehouse.net
www.punisherspb.com

All of these websites I had called first to make sure that the items I wanted to order were actually in stock before I ordered them online through their actual website. All of my orders were well packaged and I received them in a timely fashion. Each order had a tracking number attached that I recieved through email.

www.e-paintball.com - It took a few weeks and I was unable to contact them by phone, but I received my order. It was well packaged everytime since I received my order in one item at a time. I would do business with them again, but only if I am able to place my order by telephone to make sure that the items I want are in stock.
I would say that before you place an order through a website, call them to make sure that all the items that your want, be specific with colors and descriptions, are in stock. You can even ask them how many of a specific item they have on hand.

ActionVillage - I have ordered from them 4 times and every time I have recieved my order within 7 days. I live in Southern California so it takes a while from Illinois. Packaging is always very good.

ANSgear.com - Despite all the negative comments about their site, I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order and received it in 2 days. Packaging was very good.

CompulsivePaintball.com - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order with 2-3day Priority Mail. I ordered it on Monday and received it on Thursday. Packaging was very good.

DiscountPaintball.com - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order. I do not remember how long it took but it was within a week. Packaging was very good.

EVpaintball.com - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order and received it in 3 days. It was sent priority mail from Washington due to my order being over $100. Packaging was very good.

FirstCallPaintball.com - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order and I chose 3 day delivery. It was shipped on a Thursday and I received it on Tuesday. Packaging was very good.

PaintballGateway.com - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order and received it in 2 days. Packaging was very good.

PaintballWholesalers.com -I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order. I do not remember how long it took but it was within a week. Packaging was very good.

PBWarehouse.net - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order. I received my order in 2 packages. They have two warehouses. My first package was received in 3 days. The second package arrived within a week. Packaging was very good.

PunishersPB.com - I was able to speak to a customer service representative by phone to make sure that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order. I do not remember how long it took but it was within a week. Packaging was very good.

e-paintball.com
- I was never able to speak to a customer service representative by phone . I was only able to contact a customer service representative by e-mail. I placed my order when I got an e-mail confirming that all the items I wanted were in stock. I placed my order. I then received and e-mail notifying me that two of my items were on back order. I ordered 3 items and I received each one individually. It took close to 1 month before my order was completed. I did not have to pay extra shipping charges and the packaging of each item was very good.

Hope this helps everyone.

Last edited by sonixr7 : 10-23-2008 at 09:48 PM. Reason: New purchases
sonixr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:42 PM #508
fernando8877
NorCal by Birth!

Annual Supporting Member
fernando8877 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
fernando8877 supports Team VICIOUS
fernando8877 supports Team VICIOUS
fernando8877 is for the Gunfight
fernando8877 supports our troops
has anyone dealt with gunhead.com? There customer service really sucks.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:50 PM #509
jaygray13

hey so i was on punisher pb looking at gear and i wanted to see how much ot would cost with shipping and stuff then i clicked pay pal or money order and filled out other stuff then all of a sudden it shows like a recipt thing and in my emai it says thanks for your order! now i either want to canel but i dont know or purchase but i dont have pay pal and i have no idea what money order is. help please.
jaygray13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:25 PM #510
paulmess7
You stay classy, PBNation

Action Center Paintball

Anyone ever order from action center paintball??? They have the Invert Mini for $300, a $25 saving... If nobody has heard of them, I'll pay extra $25 and go somewhere else...

Check it out:

http://www.actioncenterpaintball.com...?idCategory=47

Action Center Paintball
Old 09-18-2008, 10:37 PM #511
SPC123

Hey guys, just got an online order and figured I would post some feedback.

I bought a Tippmann Custom 98 from Hustle Paintball
www.hustlepaintball.com

The package cost 209, shipping to Canada was 53.88 and it only cost me 13 dollars in handling fees, taxes and duties when it arrived. Shipped via USPS.

Package Contained:
98 Custom (in box with the hopper, squeegee, etc)
RAP4 Tactical Stock
Pathogen M4 Barrel
Pathogen Double Trigger
Pathogen Remote
Red Dot Sight
RAP4 Padded Marker Bag
GxG 4+1 Harness
GxG 140 Ball Pod x 4
Guerrilla Air 20oz CO2 Tank
GxG Stealth Mask (I replaced it with a Proflex 8, but still nice for loaner)
GxG Neck Guard
Bottle of Marker Oil

Placed the order on a Monday night, received e-mail saying it shipped the following day, received the package 8 days later. Only 13 dollars in duties and taxes, I was amazed. Anyhow, I just wanted to say they were a great store to deal with, fast shipping, cheap customs fees, everything was perfect in box, as ordered. No problem. Highly reccomend these guys.

Here's a pic of what I received (I had to install the stock and trigger myself, and the factory barrel is not in the pic, but I have it).

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/...der/Marker.jpg
SPC123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:29 PM #512
boondocksaint1

yeah that site is on key!!!
boondocksaint1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:36 PM #513
BoneBreak

Does anyone know any pyramid scams, aka ladder scams; paintball websites?
A list would be awesome, a few is good also. Thanks
instead
i was a painter, and became picasso
BoneBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:55 PM #514
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Anybody got any info on
www.totalpaintballgear.com?

See a few items i like.

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
rammstein_5v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:03 PM #515
Leroy4200

EDIT

I originally posted a scathing review of e-paintball.com. I guess someone over there took notice and contacted me. They compensated me for my troubles. While they may have had problems with my order they at least recognized the problems and are trying to rectify the situations.

Its not often that a company does this, maybe I'll give them a 2nd chance for my future needs.

Good job e-paintball.

Last edited by Leroy4200 : 11-18-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Leroy4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:00 AM #516
heyplayer69

damn a lot of good sites thats for the good post peeps !!!!!!!!!
heyplayer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:23 PM #517
xblackstarx (Banned)
poke my penguin and die..

punishers paintball? is it a legit company?
xblackstarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:53 PM #518
ževin

^^ Punishers is legit, I've also had good results with Zephyr
Old 10-27-2008, 02:06 AM #519
bobschmoot

Anyone ever heard of Actioncenterpaintball?
They seem legit to me, but im not sure i want to plop $400 bucks down and get robbed.
Any help appreciated
bobschmoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 PM #520
LedZepplinFan77
your mom

zephyr is an awesome sight, recived stuff on time, and in good condition
LedZepplinFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 08:23 PM #521
deadly*
⊙▃⊙

Annual Supporting Member
deadly* supports Team VICIOUS
deadly* supports Pev's Paintball
deadly* is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
deadly* is Boss
edit. nvm. reading up on e-paintball right now.

Last edited by deadly* : 10-31-2008 at 08:27 PM.
deadly* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:42 PM #522
bumpinthumpin
I STAY MELTED!

bumpinthumpin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ANyone order anything from critical paintball??
bumpinthumpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:10 AM #523
xxmajicxx

is www.paintball-online.com any good
xxmajicxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:56 PM #524
WickedOne513
A Wicked Child

WickedOne513 supports Cereal Killerz 2
ordered from ANS Gear order was placed on Wed the 5th of Nov, products are being shipped to FPO address in Okinawa Japan. Order will be shipped via USPS Priority. Order was shipped from ANS on the 7th of Nov and will update when received. As a standard it is expected for mail to take 14 days no matter how shipped to be received here.
WickedOne513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:09 PM #525
HITMAN08
HITMAN08

Action Village is great Order Paintball great guys Paintball Outfitters great guys too there are way to many to list but i save the best for last WWW.FIRSTCALLPAINTBALL.COM have done a lot of business with these guys
also the best anti-fog spray i found a lot of people including my self use i got it from www.assassinsPB.com NOT assassinspaintball.com two different sites you can check ebay for shoreauctions732 and find this it is better than JT majik spray in my opinion it was about $3.50 with shipping great deal
HITMAN08 is offline   Reply With Quote