Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-01-2003, 02:31 AM #1
adrenalinwhipped
"Jackie Chan Style"

has been a member for 10 years
help on paint

i have a stock spyder shuter java and i have found that diablo midnights seem to work best in my gun as far as accuracy, non-busting, and distance, and consistancy. out of blaze (bust WAAAAY too much ,i have no idea why do you?), big ball (o-k)
brass eagle (pos), and midnights seem to work the best very good. but no shops sell them in the winter, but what paint is just about as similar to diablo/draxxus midnights as possible? w/ a descent price? thanks
im me on adrenalinwhipped im usually on or away

thank you

jason
Old 01-01-2003, 02:38 AM #2
adrenalinwhipped
"Jackie Chan Style"

but like the big balls and blaze are not perfectly rounded they are kinda weirdish i guess, but the midnights are perfect round,does that matter? whats better? im cluless here please help me out thank you!
Old 01-01-2003, 05:01 AM #3
the_abyss
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalinwhipped
but like the big balls and blaze are not perfectly rounded they are kinda weirdish i guess, but the midnights are perfect round,does that matter? whats better? im cluless here please help me out thank you!
you might want to check again, blaze is higher quality then midnight, you might want to check out hotshot, if you are looking for cheap paint with a hard shell, and yes, you want the ball to be perfectly round, nelson anarchy is good paint too, and of course rps marbs are spendy but damn good paintballs. those are some of the best cheap picks that come to mind for me.