so for all of you who were interested in this last night, here it is. click the pics to make them bigger
first: Materials You Will Need
1 Coarse haired hairbrush
1 lighter/match/blowtorch (flame)
1 pair of pliers
1 allen key (should have come with your Wrath, it's the middle sized one)
1. remove the detents. for those of you who dont know where thay are, they are located just above the eyes, behind the eye covers. use the allen key to unscrew the eye covers, exposing the eyes and detents:
the detents are in the top hole. to remove them simply put your finger into the feedneck and feel around for the little rubber protrusion in the breech, and push it out (the eye covers need to be off for this to happen
this is what the detent should look like:
2. using the knife, cut away the small nub of rubber, leaving only a round rubber disc
3. cut off about six or seven fibers from your brush. you may want more because you will mess some up.
4. heat up the pin slightly with the lighter, and poke it all the way through the rubber disc, so you have a small hole in the disc. when you take the pin back out it the rubber will close back in around it, so you may need to look carefully for it.
5. take the knife and cut the ends of the fibers into points, this will allow them to get into the rubber more easily. poke three of the fibers into the smll hole using the pliers. this will take patience and some work, but they should all three fit into the hole.
6. push them a short way out of the back of the disc, and using the lighter, melt them down into the back of the detent. this will keep the fibers from being ripped out into the breech.
7. trim the detents to fit into the grooves in the bolt. they should now be about 1/4 of an inch long, maybe a little longer.
when finished it should look like this:
make 2 of those. you now no longer have to worry about 2 detents with the egg, and the halo will not feed past them. the only drawback is that you may need to replace the fibers after a few days of play, but you have a whole brush full, so that shouldnt be a problem
sorry about the blurry pics, my camera sucks at this kind of thing
if i forgot anything or this is just too confusing, just ask me a question