PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2001, 09:45 PM #85
DOZY
TEAM KAOS

has been a member for 10 years
ha, u think mags r unaccurate, i hit a flag pole from 100 feet away, i never chop paint with my mag. this one guy had a impulse at the field and he thought he was all cool, there were like 4 mags around him and he said that his impulse was good b/c he can do this, he shot a bout 5 balls at a tree 75 ft away, i looked at him, lokked at the tree and fire 1 shot right in the center of hi shots, he just looked at me and said nothing. he stopped makin fuin of my 10" inch barrel after that.

my mag

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1171482424
Old 08-26-2001, 09:52 PM #86
DOZY
TEAM KAOS

i will piss on your impulse and your Italian heritage

my mag

Old 08-26-2001, 10:02 PM #87
Impulse
Quote:
Originally posted by DOZY
ha, u think mags r unaccurate, i hit a flag pole from 100 feet away, i never chop paint with my mag. this one guy had a impulse at the field and he thought he was all cool, there were like 4 mags around him and he said that his impulse was good b/c he can do this, he shot a bout 5 balls at a tree 75 ft away, i looked at him, lokked at the tree and fire 1 shot right in the center of hi shots, he just looked at me and said nothing. he stopped makin fuin of my 10" inch barrel after that.
haha good story, with my stock progressive I beat my friends rt in 3 strait shots (we where shooting a flag 50 feet away) he didn't hit once.

Old 08-26-2001, 10:11 PM #88
TacticalJay
¤Team BackDraft¤

(Takes Emag out, Gases it up, puts 200 rounds in hopper, makes Impulse stand 40 yards away) All but 36 rounds hit you, How in accurate? I have dumped 200 rounds on a target 40 yards away and all but 35-40 rounds didn't hit th target.

Email me if you Have a Freak Kit for Sale--Smart4408@hotmail.com
Old 08-26-2001, 10:19 PM #89
Impulse
Maybe if u had evidence.

Old 08-26-2001, 10:19 PM #90
nuke_france
Banned

I cant tell you how many times ive seen Impulses **** the bed. I've been mag owner for three months (just went over to the cocker side) and i was VERY impressed with its reliabilty and all around consistency as a marker. Sure, automags aren't the prettiest or the fastest of guns, but they shoot... and they shoot... and they shoot some more... I've known three people with impulses... and they have all sold them after a few months of owenership... they were incredibly accurate guns... but the reliability totally sucked...
Old 08-26-2001, 10:23 PM #91
Nitro

on the chopping subject a impulse is more of a blender then a mag. only problem i had was with a rt chopping, forgot had to full stroke it
Old 08-26-2001, 10:41 PM #92
Impulse
Right thats why I've never chopped with my impulse the whole 9 months I've had it. Now what.

Old 08-26-2001, 10:41 PM #93
TeamEpidemic
$10 Shoe!

dont' wanna admit you're wrong, huh impulse???? hmmm looks like someone's a bit immature....I'm not fond of mags either, but some people are, and you have to respect that man..
Boston Paintball Supply
----------
Impulse
Old 08-26-2001, 10:45 PM #94
Impulse
It's an opinion I think mags suck, thats it, I don't care when u guys make up story's about impulses I just don't like or prefer mags.

Old 08-26-2001, 10:45 PM #95
CTG

Mags are slow? NOT MINE! 16 bps and its from 92-93.
Old 08-26-2001, 10:46 PM #96
TeamEpidemic
$10 Shoe!

big deal so you haven't chopped with your impulse..it's becuase you've got the trigger down..i chop with mine occasionally cuz i just got it and am getting used to electric triggers again...it's not our fault your teamate can't shoot his mag right, so just drop it..AND NITRO, IMPULSES AREN'T BLENDERS MAN...Actually, they run at such low pressures that most of the time the bolt bounces back to load the ball.
Boston Paintball Supply
----------
Impulse
Old 08-26-2001, 10:47 PM #97
Magshoota

Stupid

Why do people even respondto this moron. It was suprising how fast all you mag shootas responded ever so valiantly to the defense of your beloved gun, bt really, come one. Thisis just an idiot insulting a peice of equipment he personally doesnt like. Fine. Say you dont like the mag and you think it is out of torney play and whatever bull**** you feel like spewing at us mag owners. Next time an idiot say something like ths, just dont respond. Us mag owners dont need to prove anything to anyone.

Just my 2 cents. hehehe
Old 08-26-2001, 10:49 PM #98
Impulse
Please don't call me a moron, that hurts.

Old 08-26-2001, 10:59 PM #99
5pecial J
throwin' bows

Quote:
Originally posted by Load SM5
What is your problem?
First of all it's just plain immature what you are doing. You are attacking a piece of equipement you moron. I would'nt give a flaming turd for your opinion of mags and would be happy to let you show your butt like you have been doing on this post but to then go to the mag forum and tell everyone there you hate them. ..........

They don't release products as often as others because they would rather spend a littl longer to make sure it works unlike SP who releases a batch of Impulses with crappy triggers and a feed that was GLUED on! Yea, that's quality! With products like the E-mag and if you don't like those looks the Shocktech E-mag they are definately still around. They are about to release a grip for the mag with an intellifeed option built in. And the RT is still very much in the pro scene and can go quite easily with any marker out there.
Of course, someone with no knowledge of mags would be quite happy to sit there and show his ignorance by talking though his butt. So why don't you and your impulse just go to sleep, it's past your bedtime.

sorry to burst your bubble ... but that's an oxymoron( a phrase or sentence that contradicts itself)

you discourage him for making fun of mags.... but then come right back with a well thought out criticism of smart parts...

I think we need to we need to go back over the word "immature" i mean it's such a big word
Old 08-26-2001, 11:08 PM #100
Blazini
doesn't care

Here's a few points to think about while we watch the mag slip silently into the night. On most occasions markers don't chop paint,the player on the trigger does.If you don't know the trigger on a cocker,you're gonna chop some paint. If you don't know the trigger on a mag you're gonna chop paint. With the introduction of the modular bodies and the gain in popularity of the warp I think you're gonna be seeing more E-mags in larger tournys.Not that the modular bodies are gonna perform better but now you can mill them and anno them and we all know how pballers like their pretty guns. I've owned a quite a few markers in my time playing.Everything from angels to kp3's and my two current markers are an E-mag and a blazer.WHY? because that's what I like.......You have to respect every marker because behind every marker is a player and I've yet to see any marker shoot some body out by it's self.
Later
Blazini
Old 08-26-2001, 11:08 PM #101
5pecial J
throwin' bows

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
Thats the only difference? Lighter trigger pull? Hmmmm I still cant see how much more of an edge that can give you in a tourney.

obviously you have never played in a tourney.... when one guy with a mag can get 3-4 shots off in the same time that you can get off 7-8 it tends to make a difference.
Old 08-26-2001, 11:13 PM #102
Load SM5
Watching You Poo

Load SM5 is a Supporting Member
Load SM5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Load SM5 donated to help Peyton Trent
I know what an oxymoron is and I know what immature means. I was'nt, or did'nt, mean to stomp down on Smart Parts. I use a Freak barrel with great results.
I do however resent being called gay simply because I like mags and when he actually, for whatever reason, feels a need to go over to the mag forum and post how much he hates mag owners (not mags, but MAG OWNERS) I feel as though that constitutes an attack.
And lets face it, the feed tubes on impulses were loc-tited on. They have been fixed and the new Vision Impulses are very cool. I was simply comparing quality between his choice and mine. He did call me out in that way by saying mags are a crappy, low quality, paint-chopping POS (probably not a direct quote but close enough).
I did'nt mean to sink down to his level and if you feel I did that then I'm sorry. I let him get under my skin.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:06 AM #103
DOZY
TEAM KAOS

i have evidence my friend was standing there watching. his screen name is -=KaOs=-.

my mag

Old 08-27-2001, 12:17 AM #104
Nitro

TeamEpidemic

damnit i hate when people quote me then get it worn, i said the impulse is more of a blender then a mag, im not actually calling it a blender jsut saying its closer to it then a mag.

and impulse u havent chopped a ball in 9 months thats total bs. i've gone out there with impulses and 2mm pull and chopped a few so dont give me any bull.

this topic should be locked its all jsut a bunch of bull
Old 08-27-2001, 01:30 AM #105
CTG

You guys really need to check out odysseypaintball.com
If you watch the videos, it will leave no doubt that the mag is here to stay. (even old ones)
Closed Thread