PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 05:57 PM #211
minimagman

has been a member for 10 years
Then dont.

Im a proud mag owner, i love my marker. He stated an opinion. However stupid, ignorant, or childish you and i may think it to be, its an opinion, and he is entitled to it. He hasnt done anything wrong at all. He said his opinion, and people responded, and there are two different points of view here. Just because someone doesnt feel the same way as you, or the other 50 people that posted an argument against it, which includes me, doesnt mean that he deserves to be banned from the forums. Thats about 100 times more childish, ignorant, and stupid than the topic of this post. If you dont have time to argue with him, dont.
Benchy 2x trigger w/ black dye stickys
12v Revvy
68/3k flatline
12" Dye SS
Old 10-15-2001, 06:01 PM #212
Tool

Exclamation

Before you start spouting off you're self rightousness and the like, Try READING this whole thread. You may just understand what we're talking about.
My compassion is broken now. My will is eroded, and my desire stolen and it makes me feel ugly. I'm on my knees and burning. My pi§§ and moans are the fuel that set my head on fire. So smell my soul burning. I'm broken, looking up to see the enemy. I have swallowed the poison you feed me... but I survive on it, and it leaves me guilt fed, hatred fed, weakness fed.. and I feel ugly, and dead inside. §hit adds up at the bottom. You've left me no choice but to go inside and rebuild what's broken. Too much, too far, too late to lie down now. I must arm myself to fight you by making weapons out of my imperfections. It's all I have left. There's no other choice. I'm shameless, nameless, nothing, and no one now. But my soul must be iron for my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless. But I'm dead inside. You see.. §hit adds up, now I'm dead inside. Hatred, weakness, and guilt keep me alive at the bottom.
Old 10-15-2001, 06:05 PM #213
minimagman

Hey I already did. In fact, i read it when it first STARTED and have been following it since. If you check, I posted about 7 pages before you. I have been reading this, and there is no way this post is reason to ban someone from the forums.
12v Revvy
68/3k flatline
12" Dye SS
Old 10-15-2001, 06:34 PM #214
Tool

Question

Then did you miss the endless flaming from this kid? Or read any of the profanity? huh?
My compassion is broken now. My will is eroded, and my desire stolen and it makes me feel ugly. I'm on my knees and burning. My pi§§ and moans are the fuel that set my head on fire. So smell my soul burning. I'm broken, looking up to see the enemy. I have swallowed the poison you feed me... but I survive on it, and it leaves me guilt fed, hatred fed, weakness fed.. and I feel ugly, and dead inside. §hit adds up at the bottom. You've left me no choice but to go inside and rebuild what's broken. Too much, too far, too late to lie down now. I must arm myself to fight you by making weapons out of my imperfections. It's all I have left. There's no other choice. I'm shameless, nameless, nothing, and no one now. But my soul must be iron for my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless. But I'm dead inside. You see.. §hit adds up, now I'm dead inside. Hatred, weakness, and guilt keep me alive at the bottom.
Old 10-15-2001, 06:49 PM #215
minimagman

Ive read all the flames. I wasnt aware that that was against the rules. Is it?? And how bout all the people defending mags, i noticed a bit of profanity from them. If you ban him you have to ban all the people that used profanity, and all the people that flamed impulses too. does that sound like a good plan. While were at it, should we ban all the other people with opinions??
12v Revvy
68/3k flatline
12" Dye SS
Old 10-15-2001, 06:53 PM #216
Impulse
Thank u minimagman and u know what I'm talking about. People telling my I whack off 3 times a day (budha) are going lower than me. Ban me if I'm not aloud to state an opinion cause there are other forums which will let me.

Old 10-15-2001, 07:03 PM #217
DYEPAINTBALLERdj
R.T.P

mags at the time they came were super advanced, i think they still are...agd i bet is gonna make a sick mag (the e-mag is not sick)
i shoot an adrenalin angel and i have had mags and they aren't bad guns
Old 10-15-2001, 07:26 PM #218
Tool

Exclamation

There is nothing wrong with Mags, I've shot many as well. And this whole "ban everybody for flaming" stuff is stupid, and yes, flaming is against the "rules". Your post made very little sense, maybe next time you try to defend a little weiner make the post intelligent and worth while.
Old 10-15-2001, 07:38 PM #219
paintdevil1
Total Control Sucks

arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics even if you win your still retarded
Old 10-15-2001, 07:41 PM #220
Tool

Wink

That applies perfectly in this situation...Although I've heard that millions of times before. That saying has been out for years...
Old 10-15-2001, 08:04 PM #221
minimagman

Tool. You can go and try to get everyone that flames banned, but what is the point. He has an opinion, so do you. His is different than yours, and he did flame mags, but there are tons of people in this post that did the same thing to him and impulses. I dont see why you are so intent on banning him, it just doesnt make sense to me. If you dont want to see what he has to say, leave the post. No big deal. My post made perfect sense. If you ban him for flaming and using profanity, it would be hypocritical to not ban all others who flamed and used profanity
12v Revvy
68/3k flatline
12" Dye SS
Old 10-15-2001, 08:10 PM #222
Tool

Exclamation

Lets just say... he seems to stand out more than other of the other posters. I've talked with a couple mods and they back me all the way. If you have a problem with what I'm posting, why don't you PM a mod?
Old 10-15-2001, 08:18 PM #223
minimagman

I dont have a problem per se, i just think youre over reacting. I believe he has gone a little far with his views, but i dont believe it warrants banning. I dont back his views or his tactics of getting them across, but i dont think its worth banning him for it. If the mods feel it is appropriate, then that is fine.
12v Revvy
68/3k flatline
12" Dye SS
Old 10-15-2001, 08:19 PM #224
paintdevil1
Total Control Sucks

I know I just thought it was felt good here
Old 10-15-2001, 09:46 PM #225
Impulse
Well I would say something but I'd probably get banned but too do u stay on this topic like all day, as soon as somebody post u post, Have I bothered u? Do u hate me so bad and do I get on ur neves so bad that u need me banned? U ban me it just means ur... but I think u shouldn't be gay and try to ban people for stupid reasons.

Old 10-15-2001, 09:54 PM #226
SIGSays
§IG

mags won't die for a while...... mags have intellifeed
get a hyperframe for you mag........

MAGS Fo Eva!!
Old 10-15-2001, 11:30 PM #227
Exilict

Exilict is a Supporting Member
Exilict is a founding member
Exilict donated to help Peyton Trent
Exilict plays in the APPA D5 division
I can't believe this is actually going on and on and on.... The mag was never alive to begin with. Yes, quite a few people have them, and thoes that have them really do love them, and everyone that upgrades understands why they upgraded afterwords.

I am a honest believe that any gun can get the job done, it all comes down to skill and teamwork. The spyder cup was a great example how you can take a entry level gun and win tournments.

Here is the thing guys, Eclipse and Smart Parts both put some money into the mag and got a big fat ZERO return out of it, no money was made, if money was made, and still being made you would see these companies continuing to make Mag Accessories...

I had a mag a while back, 4 years about now.. And it was a good gun for me, I did rather well with it. Then I went cocker, angel, And now I love my impulse. In the impulse's short lifetime more company's have seen the demand for the 3rd part products and designs for the impulse then the mag. If nothing else, face it, the mag is NOT in high demand right now, how many web sites are "Sold out" of mags? NONE....

As for the Emag, all it did was put AGP in the same horrible boat as every other electronic gun manafacture, and at the mercy of smart parts...

To make it even worse.....
AGD HOW MANY YEARS ARE YOU GOING TO RUN THE Oh BLACK AND WHITE AD? ARE YOU EVER GOING TO COME OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW???

Just my 2cent, oh yea, I dont think that pointing fingers and saying "BAN HIM BAN HIM" is at all mature of you guys. As far as paintball goes, I would say pittsburgh is one of the best places for it, we had the NPPL, ZAP, Spyder Cup, some of the LARGEST tourny's here, and everyone in this area is up on their game and up on their guns. I probably see the same thing he does, and that ISN'T a ton of mags....

Chris
Old 10-16-2001, 03:28 PM #228
Impulse
Thank u, and all u said was true but just because my name is Impulse people gang up on me...

Old 10-16-2001, 06:00 PM #229
paintdevil1
Total Control Sucks

ok dude you made lots of points but never elaborated emag and smart parts whats that deal. where did the pittsburgh thing come from and why did you go from angel to impulse
Old 10-16-2001, 06:04 PM #230
rooster

rooster is a founding member
The reason why Smart Parts and Eclipse didn't do well with aftermarket Mag parts is because they could not improve on AGD's design. The Smart Box? Waste of money. It only lowered the ROF along with the pressure slightly. What did Eclipse do other than try to make them prettier? Soon people realized there was no benifit to aftermarket Mag parts, and stopped buying.

There is not a whole lot of room for improvement in the design, and there is not a whole lot you can do to make a steel tube pretty. That is why there isn't a big aftermarket, and that is why people assume Mags aren't any good.
Old 10-16-2001, 06:32 PM #231
dzhezKov
одиH

dzhezKov is a Supporting Member
dzhezKov is a founding member
I've not read the entire thread, but I'll bring up the fact that a lot of markers comming out have an emphasis on chopping, or rather, the ability not to. With Anti-chop eyes and extream low pressure bolts and pneumatics, its a big selling point, a point that mags lack. I've never seen an Automag of any kind with an Anti-chop eye, nor a bolt that will stop if it pinches a ball. My cocker cycles at low pressure and does not chop, Angels have intellifeed and ACE ability, Matricies have the trinity, bushies have the ACE, etc etc.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"I've seen much of the world... It is brutal, and cruel, and dark."
Closed Thread