Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-29-2006, 10:43 PM #1
N00bHunt3R

paintballs and dogs= BAD!!!!

Iam here to warn you about effects of paintballs on dogs. As we all know paintball companies and the product boxes state that paintballs are NON TOXIC. Well im hear to prove this a buch of bs. First time this ever happened was when my friend was dared into eating a paintball.GOt very sick threw up about 20 times and had to go to the hospital for med and feeding tubes were put into him because his body would not take in any food or water. Second time happened to me today. My dog had eatin and licked some paintballs and paint on a nearby tree. These were ZAP chronic Blue shell yellow fill. It was quite humurous when her face was all yellow. NExt day she kept doing it without being noticed by me or my parents and then started ahving bad diarreah problems and threw up blue about 13 times. We took her to the hospital and she had shots injected and feeding tubes. Doctor stated that she was hungry and dehydrated because her body rejected everything. I was informed that paintballs do carry a toxic that I don not remmevbr but it starts with a g and too much can cause serious damage to animals and possible to humans. My dog spent thae night and was close to death but made a slow and easy recovery back to normal. This is a scary situation and I have now vowed to not shoot anymore paintballs on my property. I just wanted to inform you especially those with dogs to not let them into paintballs or paint. NON toxic- yeah right maybe in small amounts. Just be careful or you might have a go through a he** of a bad experience

GAMECUBE F/S - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1825586

FEEDBACK-- http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post25575465
N00bHunt3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2006, 01:00 PM #2
The_Hawk
There Is No Society

The_Hawk is reppin' sidebar 4 life
You wanna know why paintball companies put NON-TOXIC on the box? Cause it's non-toxic to HUMANS. Remember, chocolate is also non-toxic to humans (excluding people with allergies) It's not a load of BS, it's the truth. Oh, and hell isn't a filtered word. Also, remember that paintballs aren't designed to be eaten.
Let's jam

"Originally posted by pok3ypuppy: LOL SOMEBODY SHOULD SIG THIS."
The_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:05 PM #3
keffer
current user title: Penis

i swallowed 3 paintballs in a row, unbroken and i didnt get any diahrea...
THE NEW ELITE ION OWNERS GROUP
Clear_water noticed that Im a Fruitbooting Canadian!
w|e|e|d|-my anti drug
Trust me? (im just starting out) AWH Watcher!!!
keffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:11 PM #4
Keenan_
My spoon is too big

Acctually, this is not true. I shoot paint in my backyard all the time. My dogs use to go over and lick the paint off the ground (disgusting, yes, but they liked it) Id chase them away of course but it doesnt harm them. Do you know why they like it so much? Theres sugar in them apparently (small trace or soemthing, cant entirely remember).

Your dog could of eaten something else aswell as paint on the ground. Or it could of just been because of the cheap paint. I feel for you though. Having a dog come close to death or dieing is a very hard experience. I've had to put my 1 year old pup down because it was hit by a car and my other was too old. My 4 year old dog is acctually alergic to Blackfly Bites i think. She got bit one time and her face swelled up, i thought she was going to die. Hope your dog gets better.
Keenan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 01:22 PM #5
YoungGunner55

first time i went paintballing i had some balls left over, i bring it home and leave it on my floor for a couple minutes, i come back and m dog broke like 40 of them, and swallowed a lot of paint, nothing happened, the next morning when he pooped most of it was white, lol.
YoungGunner55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 08:01 PM #6
nfizzle
they call me tripod

hahahaahah good stuf^!!! nahhh paintballs dont do anything to me.. im sure that the lower end paints are worse for you simply because they are harder shell.. which invloves probably ore chemicals and all of that nonsense!!!!

"Originally posted by SlavaROKZ: Hey douchebag. Im 14. Unless you want me to find out where you live and beat you to a pummel i would stfu"
nfizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:08 PM #7
F430
Ferrari

it's your guys choice whether you want to risk it or not. the fact is that someone's dog DID get i'll and if i had a dog, i'd make sure i was extra careful not to let him eat paintballs.
F430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:33 PM #8
team defiant06

dogs love pballs...they contain pig parts and its completley normal 4 a dog to get diyareeya from eatin them...and everything in pballs is found in normal everyday foods
team defiant06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:18 PM #9
Redzballer31

my friends dog ate a cuople paintball (i think it was like whack or something) the dog had the runs for like tree days and they had to give it a bunck of medicine and everything, so..........bad
Redzballer31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:46 PM #10
paintballpimp092
Si vis pacem, para bellum

has been a member for 10 years
paintballpimp092 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballpimp092 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballpimp092 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I think everyone in this thread is possibly an inbred child, no one can spell worth a damn.

My dog ate paintballs one time, like 20-30 of them, and threw up and shat all over the house. Wasn't a pretty sight.

Paintballs weren't made for you to eat them, they're only okay in small doses most likely which is probably why the box says NON-TOXIC.

FOR SALE: Mares Hybrid ProTec Scuba BCD
paintballpimp092 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:22 PM #11
Redzballer31

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpimp092
I think everyone in this thread is possibly an inbred child, no one can spell worth a damn.

My dog ate paintballs one time, like 20-30 of them, and threw up and shat all over the house. Wasn't a pretty sight.

Paintballs weren't made for you to eat them, they're only okay in small doses most likely which is probably why the box says NON-TOXIC.
fine, i will edit my post to change your opinion of an inbred child from kentucky...and maybe i will be able to sleep tonight
Redzballer31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 08:18 PM #12
Ripple310

i donno...if i shoot paint in my yard against a tree....i wash it off soo my dog wont lick it...just cuz some thing says non toxic does not mean that u wont get sick for sure!!! u dont see people licking markers and what not!!1

WTB rare autococker parts!!! [url]http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=30888930#post30888930[/url

high end mechs for my upped tippy http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2090143
Ripple310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:00 PM #13
OMGitsSpags

you realize some fields have paintball eating contests right?
OMGitsSpags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:29 AM #14
StockImpulse101
YTMND PWNS

Its not toxic in any way shape or form. If it was toxic to some point of indigestion, it would say toxic on the box, period. Paintballs also do not harm dogs it may make their stomach hurt in large ammounts and give them diariah, but it is impossible to kill them, they are made from geletin mixes, crayon wax, and food products. If you dont know what your saying, please dont post.

Anonymous does not forgive. We blow up your yellow vans.

Originally posted by spyderer: I need to know whether or not spyders perform like a sniper when upgraded to one.
Sniper = scope, an extra long barrel - like 20", and accurate for that matter"
Originally posted by TeamDarkRage:"hey does any1 know how to mod a talon ghost barrel to make it longer"
StockImpulse101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:31 PM #15
Viper37
**** the C.S.A.

has been a member for 10 years
Viper37 helped look for balloons
My black lab eats paintballs all the time. My Beichon eats paintballs all the time.

They are both 10 and yet have never gotten sick..

**** IVE Eaten paintballs and didnt even fart strangely.
Originally posted by Mr.jon: "god viper is raping you guys with the comebacks, not even kidding."
Originally posted by kfresh: "car companys do not intentionally put parts on that will brake"
Viper37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:12 PM #16
Complexation
Complex Being

How wrong you are.. It depends on the dogs' health, or the persons' health to whether they're gonna be affected or not. I know of two dogs who gobble'em up like dog treats and they have absolutely no side effects. They've both been taken to the vet and credited with a bill of great health. Both hunting dogs, so health is a big issue. Hell, I've eaten paintballs and didn't feel anything. Of course, I didn't eat them intentionally.
Complexation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:21 PM #17
StockImpulse101
YTMND PWNS

The only thing that can really affect health is allergies and things like that.

Anonymous does not forgive. We blow up your yellow vans.

Originally posted by spyderer: I need to know whether or not spyders perform like a sniper when upgraded to one.
Sniper = scope, an extra long barrel - like 20", and accurate for that matter"
Originally posted by TeamDarkRage:"hey does any1 know how to mod a talon ghost barrel to make it longer"
StockImpulse101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:00 PM #18
nkmacferson (Banned)

i say if a dog likes the taste of paintballs, let it eat the paint. if the dog doesnt like the fact that it has colorful diaria than eventually it will figure out not to eat paintballs.
nkmacferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 02:10 PM #19
dam2

What your saying does not hold up with me...my sisters dog (chihuahua) and my dog (schnauzer) have both eaten paintballs and neither has had problems and my dog is not even in good heatlh (diabetic).

Also had my local field (where I ref) me and my friends had a paintball eaten contest, I know I hate about 2 or 3 and over the months like 10, my friend hate 3 in one shot and some other guys hate a couple to. Also everytime there is a game which is like 1 - 10 times per day atleast one person gets a nice face shot and ends up having a mouth full of paint, up to now nobody dead or in the hospital.

So two things have happened here, either you are making this up to try and scare people or to be a pain OR your dog, you, your friends are all coinsedently allergic to paintballs
dam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:21 PM #20
cmc_4747
Livestrong FTW

cmc_4747 donated to help Peyton Trent
My dog go into my paint and ate almost half a bag of paint (250) and he only threw up once, I would think a human would puke if you ate 250 paintballs and my dog did this over 2 years ago and he is still alive..

cmc_4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:51 PM #21
cyrus-the-virus90
Yes you like mr bunny

cyrus-the-virus90 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I call shens

The topic starter should stop making up stories I've easten monsterballs (heh) witch is about as bad as you can get and I've only gaged so does that make them toxic? If it does then I guess cactus and avacado's are toxic too.
cyrus-the-virus90 is offline   Reply With Quote