SUDDEN IMPACT--WHERE IT IS AT

yeah, i'm rockin a spyder...
w4ck0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:23 PM #66
EclipsePaintball155 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4ck0 View Post
this is mean, but if he gets glaucoma at least he gets to smoke weed

yep...that was a mean *** comment u just made. i feel really bad for him. atleast hes using this story to help others
EclipsePaintball155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:08 PM #67
negativeend (Banned)

Well you cna just smoke weed anyways
negativeend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:39 AM #68
shiitake

moral of the story: if you are hit, stop cheating
shiitake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:35 PM #69
pyro47
Loe Preshuh

this sucks, but that guy is pretty lucky hes alive

i got a bit of a story 2
i only had one mask and gave it to my frend, i was one of my motorcycle helmets, i was behind a table with some holes about twice the size of a paintball
my frend was about 40ish feet away
the front off my helmet got foggy so i pulled it up to wipe it off
at that second i herd the sound of a paintball gun and felt something on my cheek a little less then and inch below my rite eye, really intense pain, then nothin, little while after that, some of the worst pain ever
still have bruise on my face from that little second months and months ago
skin is a little harder thare, bone is screwed up, vision is back to normal now, still hurts wenever its touched
im still thankin god that my face wasnt a little bit lower, cuz my eye would be in the same condition as the paintball that hit it

its gunna happen, i had it up for a second and i got hit, so KEEP YOUR MASKS ON KIDDIES

I custom paint and add rapid-fire to XBOX 360 controllers!
PM me for prices and details!

Rapid-Fire is a 3-mode with Player4 LED which tells you which mode it is in. It also has a capability mode for Call of Duty games which means you won't get caught! Best mods available!
Magic the Gathering Cards! Planeswalkers & Awesome Rares!
pyro47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:24 PM #70
fishballer

That Was A Way Good Story I Think I I Am Scared To Ever Take My Mask Off. Wow That Was Good Though
fishballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:47 AM #71
Skeet In The Jello
I <3 Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishballer View Post
That Was A Way Good Story I Think I I Am Scared To Ever Take My Mask Off. Wow That Was Good Though
Why Do You Type Like This?

It's very annoying.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:52 AM #72
aut0tek

YeA, Or At LeAsT aLtErNaTe ThEm Or SoMeThInG.

That's sad, but especially in today's arena where everybody and their mother has crazy whoop-dee-doo million bps triggers (myself included) seriously get a comfortable mask, and wear it like it's part of your face. I know on my gun, if you LOOK at my trigger, it will fire. Which means everybody around needs to be wearing a mask.

"Originally posted by flipstylez: pce damn white boys haha"
aut0tek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:39 PM #73
TAYG10
ION OWNER.. as of 6/30/07

wow, my mask is now glued to my head....no matter what i guess... thats pretty sad, and that guy even got out and played paintball again.

woodsball>speedball

monster>sobe..
TAYG10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:19 PM #74
pbfan9322

that was a post by 1-I from the special ops forum. he still has both eyes but has to always wear sunglasses when he is outside or near bright lights due to his injury.
pbfan9322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:01 PM #75
Joey Szeszko
frog avatar.

ive been hit in the eye with from about 30 feet away, there was a chopped ball on top of the one that hit me which made the ball that hit my eye fly about 100-120 fps and it hit me in the eye, i cleaned my eye out and its fine.. but the thing was that we were shooting c02 at eachother and my brother thinking it would be funny loaded the 2 in and all he had to say was "oh shut up". no sorry and he didnt help me.
Joey Szeszko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:29 PM #76
PJF13
Does Your Mom Wipe?

very good story. I give props to hookiefan for noticing the church thing. Feel sorry for the guy. Hopefully no glaucoma!

TIME MACHINE

PJF13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:15 PM #77
MetalMan1200

great story im really really really really (i could go on like this the whole day) really sorry for him and im glad i never took off my mask in the game BIG LESSON to people
MetalMan1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 04:00 PM #78
infamous528

holy ****, that was scary.
Gear Sale
infamous528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:21 AM #79
chrispushtostart

yeah I actually had something similar happen to me... Nothing thaaat bad of course, but anyways...

My friend had just bought a new spyder tl plus and back then that was like the bomb gun. So anyways we were messing around with it and my stupid 12 year old *** decides when its jammed, to look down the barrel to see whats up. Right as i did this, the gun shot off... laaaame I didn't feel much pain but I was reeaaaaally freaked so I ran down this huge hill i was on to my friends house. I rinsed my eye out with water, all I could see was orange the color of the paint. So I just wandered down to my house which was like 1/2 a mile away and told my dad and he told me to take a shower! So I took a shower and my brother came in and looked at my eye and then to make me feel better, screamed that I had shot my eye off.

I go to the hospital and they clean it out and give me hella painkillers. I had to wear an eye patch and could not move my eyes without hurting the one eye. But in the weeks to follow I visited stanford medical center and was checked up on and treated. They did this one thing where they had to scrape bacteria off of my eye and it was out of control. When they did, there was no pain but the feeling of having my eye scraped passed me completely out. But anyways, everything turned out fine... my cornia grew back amazingly and I have 20/15 vision in both eyes... wierd
chrispushtostart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:45 PM #80
th3_0n3 (Banned)

Finally! A good thing to show people on my street about playing without protection. Thanks for putting this on here.
th3_0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:45 PM #81
Dyl123

omg,as most lazy people wouldnt read it all but i feel so sorry for that person, that should teach people to folow rules, if they read it all, touching story, sorry to hear that, surprisingly i cant believe he got back on a field and started to play again.
98% OF PAINTBALLERS HAVE TO WIPE TO WIN, IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 2% WHO DONT PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG
*PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN BALLER*
93% of teenagers have switched to rap music. If you are in the 7% who still rock out everyday put this in your sig.
Dyl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:40 PM #82
Xhec94

Lol This Is The Funniest Thing Ever!!!
Excessive spacing is never funny...

Last edited by p8ntball@ddict : 12-26-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Edited out spacing
Xhec94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:07 PM #83
backman...!@#$ (Banned)

what really makes me mad is soo many people there mask off at the field and wonder why it is such a big deal.........if they read this then they will know why
backman...!@#$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:42 PM #84
SomeLPfan
I'm taller than you.

Props to 1I from SO forums
SomeLPfan is offline   Reply With Quote