PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-25-2006, 01:40 PM #1
Naptownballa1
screw you connor

apex scores way wrong

umm yeah im just now checking out the scoreboard..5 man yg we went 6-2 just ran outta time in a lot of our games so didnt get a pull or hang...
one of our games we tied with team hung we had 3 bodies and they had 2..turns out they gave them 100 and us 0....i believe they got the pull but ran outta time so we still shoulda got some points cause of the 3 guys we still had..then the last game of the day we just wanted to play and do our best...turns out we mow the hell outta sum kids...they gave us 10 points...wow..if i added correctly we shoulda been in the finals..oh well

oh well guess well just have to do the same next time..
nothing to gpl..mistakes happen..great event neways
enjoy'd it alot
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2006, 01:47 PM #2
shocker912
****zmagee

shocker912 plays in the PSP
shocker912 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shocker912 is an NCPA player
shocker912 plays in the APPA D4 division
This is gay, we deffiently should have made finals. Like austin said oh well theres always next event...

SAINTS
PAP FAMILY
Old 07-25-2006, 03:23 PM #3
iLIKEfudge4u

are you saying they posted wrong or that the score sheet was wrong
Old 07-25-2006, 03:33 PM #4
Naptownballa1
screw you connor

score sheet...i dont know how the refs coulda missed it..
and on that last game i did a run thru on the dude in the tall cone after shooting 2 guys who double stacked the smallest cone on the field..before i went to bunker him i grabbed the flag and even askd the ref if i got the pull as i walked out and he said yeah...lol
Old 07-25-2006, 03:54 PM #5
Paintball_Rocks_On

has been a member for 10 years
did you check the score sheet before you signed it?
Old 07-25-2006, 04:29 PM #6
breakout17 (Banned)

ddurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
Old 07-25-2006, 07:07 PM #7
minionkid256

i definatly think that the refs shouldnt have made that mistake, even if you check the scorecard and its wrong your going to get into a crazy argument with the ref about it

McCain/MILF 08

R.I.P. Sean Taylor
Old 07-25-2006, 07:10 PM #8
paintballer331
Awaiting Email Confirmation

paintballer331 is a Supporting Member
paintballer331 plays in the PSP
paintballer331 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
paintballer331 plays in the APPA D4 division
o well, we'll own next time
Old 07-25-2006, 07:31 PM #9
naughtyDogs>YOU
Who is the coon?

why oh well it? seriously you wouldve atleast came home with 4th place prizes. id try to do something but thats just me
[size="4"][color="Blue"][font="Arial Black"][size="3"]
Old 07-25-2006, 08:10 PM #10
eansdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyDogs>YOU
why oh well it? seriously you wouldve atleast came home with 4th place prizes. id try to do something but thats just me

2 weeks late is why o well.

Glad to see you guys not raising hell over this as it sounds like a major mistake on the refs part. Hope you guys do well next event and remember to check the score sheet before you sign it.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:20 PM #11
Naptownballa1
screw you connor

yeah i guess it was our fault and the ref's
its all good,had fun that last game too
i dont think i signed cuz after i did the run thru i got blasted in the face and couldnt see nothing
Old 07-26-2006, 07:14 AM #12
iLIKEfudge4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by minionkid256
i definatly think that the refs shouldnt have made that mistake, even if you check the scorecard and its wrong your going to get into a crazy argument with the ref about it
refs are human and also, they will not give you a hard time if you approach it calmly. When the game is over, you go to the head ref, you look at the score sheet, if it is wrong you say, the score is wrong, then you fix it while you are still there. When fixed you sign. there is noone to blame but yourself, not the refs. Do you know how many score sheets they fill out a weekend? that is why you are required to sign the score sheet before you leave the field.

25.02 Score Sheets.
It is the responsibility of each team captain to check the score sheet. If a team captain finds a mistake on the score sheet, a new one will be filled out.

I bet everyone on nation has had that happen and each one of them will tell you that it is not like you explain. If the ref who filled the score sheet was wrong, he will get all the refs together, including the one that said you had pull.

ADVICE FOR NEXT EVENT:
1)Check and confirm scoresheet before you walkaway. And sign it confirmin correct score.

2)get timers so you know how much time you have so you dont stalemate. Stalemates wont get you into the finals-full wins do
Old 07-26-2006, 09:58 AM #13
rich85

Did one of your players or yourself sign the paper that said the score for you and your opponents scores? Because att eh end of the game the refs will let you look at the score sheet and check for any mistakes and if they are correct they will lookit over again and fill it out...
Old 07-26-2006, 12:45 PM #14
Naptownballa1
screw you connor

ilikefudge...thanks for the help, and i understand the refs have to do alot of stuff that players dont think of before complaining and it is our fault considering we didnt notice til 2 weeks after lol

rich..i dont no who signed i didnt see a thing, my grill was covered in paint

Last edited by Naptownballa1 : 07-26-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:18 AM #15
Dr.Flankenstein

he's right... it's up to your team captain to make sure the scores are right at the end of the game and make the necessary changes with the head ref On the field...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLIKEfudge4u
refs are human and also, they will not give you a hard time if you approach it calmly. When the game is over, you go to the head ref, you look at the score sheet, if it is wrong you say, the score is wrong, then you fix it while you are still there. When fixed you sign. there is noone to blame but yourself, not the refs. Do you know how many score sheets they fill out a weekend? that is why you are required to sign the score sheet before you leave the field.

25.02 Score Sheets.
It is the responsibility of each team captain to check the score sheet. If a team captain finds a mistake on the score sheet, a new one will be filled out.

I bet everyone on nation has had that happen and each one of them will tell you that it is not like you explain. If the ref who filled the score sheet was wrong, he will get all the refs together, including the one that said you had pull.

ADVICE FOR NEXT EVENT:
1)Check and confirm scoresheet before you walkaway. And sign it confirmin correct score.

2)get timers so you know how much time you have so you dont stalemate. Stalemates wont get you into the finals-full wins do