PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-28-2002, 07:44 PM #1
streetdoc77

has been a member for 10 years
anyone have problems with 5.0 or 6.0 bolts

Hey just wondering if anyone has any problems with the 5.0 or 6.0 bolts. Had one today that was sticking it seems and was hard to pull the pin to take the bolt out. ALso, acts like it is low on air sometimes. anyone had that problem.

lance mcconkey
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2003, 02:16 PM #2
magicgamer

i had no problem with mine. sorry i can't help u
Old 01-04-2003, 12:18 PM #3
ResQue349

1st. look at your bolt what type of bolt you have? they have 3 different bolts 2 different bolts come with the gun from factory and the other they send you when you have ball chopping problems. they are determine by the color of o-ring that came with the bolt from factory. the 2 that came from factory come with red or black o-rings. the one they send you by mail has clear o-rings if you have that one that has a larger hole that does not go completely through the bolt. that hole needs to be facing downward. also when putting in your bolt you need to make sure it's inside the hammer beneath the bolt. the hammer also needs to be properly seated. Inside where the hammer is at there's 2 springs one in front of the hammer and the other that goes inside the hammer. the one in the front is hooked on to a little pieace of plastic that has a metal piece with a grove on the side you need to make sure it's seated correctly on the grovethat one leads to the reg. the spring should sit in fron of the hammer. put in the hammer with grove side down and the big fat o-ring all the way in press the trigger while pushing it in. loosen the velocity screw with an allen wrench all the way out till it's even with the chrome portion of the bolt. stick in the spring inside the bolt and put the plastic long screw lookin thing inside the spring with flat side going into the velocity chamber the chrome piece and put in the pin while pressing the spring in. of course to take out the hammer the bolt should not be pinned to it. to be able to do this you needto take out the bolt first. FYI..make sure the hammer has white lithium grease on it. and theres an o-ring on the hammer that could also be the problem.

2nd look @ your psi it needs to be @650-800 anything below 500 your gun will not recock.

make sure there's no air leaks, check all o-rings.

that should solve the problem if not let me know. you can pm me