PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-28-2006, 10:56 AM #127
MowinThe937
ByramK

edit

nvm, people need to do waht person on the last page said about swinging

Last edited by MowinThe937 : 07-28-2006 at 11:00 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2006, 11:44 AM #128
XXXIMAGEXXX
Get Inspired......

XXXIMAGEXXX is a Supporting Member
XXXIMAGEXXX is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.PhilSucks
mother ****in sigged
Scott "Sloppy" Kressin #499
HKARMY.COM
Feedback
Old 07-28-2006, 03:20 PM #129
splat62
one shot one kill

If the ref said that any player could serve the suspension that is one thing, but common sense tells me what's the point in giving a suspension to player and then allow someone else to serve it?

**** happens but i would have made sure that was the case first,Now by not doing that it brings on the accusations and brought about the D'Q,

Sorry i didn't finish, I HATE that phrase everyone cheats!!

http://www.superwebwealth.com/

Last edited by splat62 : 07-28-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:03 PM #130
XXXIMAGEXXX
Get Inspired......

XXXIMAGEXXX is a Supporting Member
XXXIMAGEXXX is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by splat62
If the ref said that any player could serve the suspension that is one thing, but common sense tells me what's the point in giving a suspension to player and then allow someone else to serve it?

**** happens but i would have made sure that was the case first,Now by not doing that it brings on the accusations and brought about the D'Q,

Sorry i didn't finish, I HATE that phrase everyone cheats!!

Yeah, I personally had a conversation with the head ref of the field for over 15mins about the situation. I wanted to make sure I was getting 100% clear and concise information.

The head reff even told me that we could still play with 7 guys the next game.

So why should HK get DQ'd for the NPPL hiring complete effin morons. It's not our mistake ... its the leagues mistake.

After we were official DQ'd because of markus neilson and gio *****ing an X factor player came up to us and told us that we got completely F'd because he was right there with me when the reff was telling me all this bull.

Moral of the story is... HK got DQ'd for throwing a pack.

COMPLETE BS!
Scott "Sloppy" Kressin #499
HKARMY.COM
Feedback
Old 07-28-2006, 04:09 PM #131
newenglandkilla
sieve!!sieve!!sieve!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synxx
The only semi-interesting thing all these HK fanatics could do would be to sit on their barrels, put on their little "HK SETTINGS 1337!" and let em rip.

oh...that and dive face-first onto concrete.
heh, i wonder how many HK supporters have actually owned an HK'd gun. like, legit. so many kids run around with HK stickers on their guns saying they're "HK'd" when in fact they're not, its just a damn sticker. i kind of wish i kept my old A4 that was actually HK'd for sheer rarity, and i could probably sell it to one of those kids for $700.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:14 PM #132
splat62
one shot one kill

Well that is pretty lame the head ref saying you can have any player serve the suspension then you do that and get dq'ed, It is also lame to be suspended for throwing the pack down, Looks like the nppl is trying to clean things up ,

It seems someone that clearly needs to be suspended don't get suspended and someone does something so minor and he gets suspended,The nppl needs to get more consistent with it's decisions,It really is pretty harsh what happened to you guy's,

So i gues we all learned something here if a player is suspended that player must serve the suspension,

sonny

Old 07-28-2006, 07:51 PM #133
timebomb
RAZALIFE.COM

timebomb is a Supporting Member
timebomb is a founding member
timebomb works for a Paintball manufacturer
timebomb donated to help Peyton Trent
Just wanted to post and say I've now called Chuck Hendsch twice without so much as a return phone call or email. I think it's awesome that Giovanni can get his ear in 5 minutes, but I can't get it in 1 week (he wouldn't see us at the tournament either, oh weird I wonder why).

We have the information that proves we were not in the wrong and I can't wait to make NXN wear it, more than they did when we beat them with 6 players.

Mike
Old 07-28-2006, 08:44 PM #134
splat62
one shot one kill

Yeah i've been there don't answer emails,Don't return calls, Finally through calling him during business hours he answered my call,

Goodluck,
Sonny

Old 07-28-2006, 09:36 PM #135
*chocolate0089 (Banned)

moral to the story, is, the reffs obviously doesnt like HK.

period.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:41 PM #136
Trose Krew
like shine home

I find it funny after reading all this, what alot of you sound like is basically, "I knew of HK before others." I dont think that effects how much of an actual supporter you are. And to people who know them, not everybody is from around there, so its kind of hard to be acquantinces with players. Either way, the fact is that an HK supporter is basically anybody who represents them in anyway they see fit. Buying from pbfashion.com, to simply spray painting your **** with a logo. To me, all this talk about, 'little kids claiming to be HK supporters' is bull****. People are going to like teams and players for how they appeal to them. For me, its the style, the aggression, the personality on and off the field to make me like a team. HK has all that in my opinion, so for me, that was a good enough reason to buy there stuff, and other apparel off them. Now I think its fine to not like a team for some reason that you see fit, but HK has been able to create such a fan base by doing things that big teams dont even do, and thats the word of mouth, playing with anybody around to have a good time, and selling good quality different apprel. For those that still dont get it, even though kressin has already said it, HK raises money for the team with sales. I cant name a whole lot of teams who do that, and that well on a lower scale.

and as for cheating, be worried about how well you are doing it, not how much or well another team is doing it.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:45 PM #137
ipaintball4jesus
ThizZ

i never dised on their guns i know that dm4's timmys matrix's i know that they rip ive owned them my friend has an hk'd shocker and matrix so i know how fast they shoot and they do shoot incredibly fast.

2006 sft shocker
68/4500 draxxus tank
black vlocity jr
$350.00 shipped!
Old 07-28-2006, 11:09 PM #138
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trose Krew
To me, all this talk about, 'little kids claiming to be HK supporters' is bull****. People are going to like teams and players for how they appeal to them. For me, its the style, the aggression, the personality on and off the field to make me like a team. HK has all that in my opinion, so for me, that was a good enough reason to buy there stuff, and other apparel off them.
That's all well and good, but it seems that most "supporters" do not rep HK for these reasons, they do so because they see everyone at their field and on pbn doing it. I bet that most pbn members with HK in their sig have never seen HK play, live or in a video. None of these fanboys rep HK stuff because they honestly think HK are worthy of support, they just want to be part of a group. You see this trend in all facets of life, and few people are immune to it. Naturally, the "army" had to start somewhere with true, honest support, but it grew from there as a fashionable trend.

I respect HK, simply because they've been so successful at exploiting this image. Beyond that, they're not much more special than any other team in my eyes.
Old 07-28-2006, 11:26 PM #139
noobkiller123 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balla45
they got DQ'ed for being to agg
i lol'd
Old 07-28-2006, 11:59 PM #140
Trose Krew
like shine home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Wounds
they've been so successful at exploiting this image. Beyond that, they're not much more special than any other team in my eyes.
Exactly what I said. But I do agree, HK is not more special than other teams. And also I know that what you said about how alot of them rep hk logos in avatars and sig, and havent even seen them, is a harsh truth. I still dont feel that should bother anybody
Old 07-29-2006, 12:07 AM #141
splat62
one shot one kill

It's called personal choice, If a team appeals to you thats the team you will probably support,

Like for me it's XSV and JUSTICE, It doesn't have to be a pro team, Sorry i think we have gotten off topic,

Sonny

Old 07-29-2006, 12:36 AM #142
MowinThe937
ByramK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Wounds
I bet that most pbn members with HK in their sig have never seen HK play, live or in a video. None of these fanboys rep HK stuff because they honestly think HK are worthy of support, they just want to be part of a group..

if you havnt seen the hotdog video then yea...

and i agree with the second sentence there
Old 07-29-2006, 10:49 AM #143
breakout17 (Banned)

hgay
Old 07-29-2006, 11:25 AM #144
pbplayer808
It's time we have a chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmehard
get of their nuts.

i bet u dont know how hk started and the meaning thru it.

hk= hopeless kats?

"Originally posted by MatrixBaller04:Hell I am ****ing gay and get more respect in here than you.
Old 07-29-2006, 11:54 AM #145
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakout17
hgay

LOL! You my friend are a genius.

:bigfreakingdodgy:
Old 07-29-2006, 12:03 PM #146
udflyer (Banned)

This is why im ashamed to be from the MW. I supported HK first then MW and all I see is the MW hating on HK for no reason. Yes HK hates on MW but its constantly the MW coming into HK threads and forums to hate on them for no reason. Whats the point? All I can figure out is that MW is jealous that they are not as popular and are not recognized like HK.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:13 PM #147
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

Here's how MW Army works:

HK sucks! And those little kids hang on their nuts! Blarrrggghhh! I have an idea, lets make our own army and be just like them so we can have nut-hangers e-brawl for us!

Not funny, I know, but simply true.