Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-27-2006, 02:16 PM #106
TrentW

Cheata's

98% of paintballers thought about buying or have bought an Ion. If you are part of the 2% that hates those plastic pieces of **** put this in your sig.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:26 PM #107
p8intball3
La Bella Vita

p8intball3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
p8intball3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentW
Cheata's

omg get the **** over it

every1 cheats

every1 wipes

if u can say u never wiped then u full of ****
Old 07-27-2006, 02:40 PM #108
Dr.PhilSucks
Dipset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXIMAGEXXX
There is no industry money with HK ....Strictly street money here....... and I hate to say it but 9 times out of 10 street money is cursed.
mother ****in sigged
Old 07-27-2006, 02:51 PM #109
BankHead
ak47

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXIMAGEXXX
HK is funded by the supporters. The supporters are pretty much our sponsors ... so we respect them as any other sponsor we have and try to hook them up with as much exclusive gear as possible.

Ask all the kids that helped us in Boston…. They left the field with atleast 15 cases of paint and a box full of hk gear.

There is no industry money with HK ....Strictly street money here....... and I hate to say it but 9 times out of 10 street money is cursed.
Sicko job scott keep it up
Old 07-27-2006, 03:24 PM #110
GamingSpartan
AceofSpades

Okay last thing EVERYBODY including me has turned this HK question into a flame topic jesus give it up already nobody can win. Just know this when people say oh these little kiddies dont rep it right or are such and such look at yourself and think-

Do you have HK in your avatar?
Do you know any of them on a personal level?
Do you know who started HK?
Do you have **** in your sig about them?
How old are you because I'm 18 I know them all on a semi good level and I'm not half the backer that some of these people on here that have never met them are.

and last thing EVERY UPPER LEVEL TEAM (there not even pro except for a few that played with Legacy) CHEATS AND THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE GOTTEN PRESS IS BECAUSE THEY SELL STUFF FOR CHEATERS AND GUESS WHAT EVERYONE EVERYONE CHEATS. SO IT'S A PRETTY BIG MARKET.

I am not dissrespecting any member on HK because I respect the players they are. just try and play on the level that Foote or any of them play at and you will see behind all of this Marketing they do have skill.

Trose Byrds live while HK dies and for everyones info Trose and HK are not the same.

Last edited by GamingSpartan : 07-27-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:34 PM #111
megabork
im jabba

megabork is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
in other news josh wieghs 76 lbs now
Old 07-27-2006, 04:09 PM #112
newenglandkilla
sieve!!sieve!!sieve!!

i dont like HK at all, but hating on them for cheating is retarted. find me a good team that doesnt cheat, and i'll find you a green dog (or however that saying goes).
Old 07-27-2006, 04:33 PM #113
sames89305 (Banned)
Good at best

sames89305 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by akjunkiekidz
Yeah, I never understood why people support HK so much. I mean it's cool to like them, but 90% of the supporters don't even personally know any of the hk people. I don't hate HK, but I don't support it. I'm sure they have some cool people, but so does every other place. It's not like they are special for being laid back. People look up to them like celebrities, they aren't a winning team. They are good, but not the best. I just want to know why? And dont just say, "I like what it stands for." HK is becoming a joke, people go way to hk crazy. No hate towards the actuall people on HK, just the fanboys.
Well stated
Old 07-27-2006, 10:08 PM #114
lil pimp
RockStar

in the player area i saw them fighting and then a tall one threw a smaller one to the ground then threw his mask into staging and stormed up... what was up with that?

Old``52+/0-``
Old 07-27-2006, 10:20 PM #115
Masked of Banned (Banned)
The Bum is in us all

Just an FYI ~ I really don't feel like getting into this on Pbnation but, of the Pro teams I know personally, only 2 players that come to mind don't know how to use their cheater boards and thus, don't...the rest, use them liberally.

They all do; they all have them. Just buy a team gun right off them from an event; just cause you don't know how to activate them doesn't mean they aren't there...
Old 07-27-2006, 10:24 PM #116
lil pimp
RockStar

i agree, it was very easy to tell that almost all of those guns were illegal...

Old``52+/0-``
Old 07-27-2006, 10:38 PM #117
ipaintball4jesus
ThizZ

HK is a good bunch of ballers and a good chunk of the paintball players cheat probobly 70% to tell u the truth i have not once ever cheated(except for spinning on 3 people) and hk guys have a bunch of heart and that is what it is u dont always se hk having the nicest guns their is like dm6's and stuff instead they play with older guns what ever they can afford because they love the game of paintball just as much as anybody else does so everybody stfu about "HK SUCKS" "THEIR CHEATERS" so what if some of them cheat its their decision and they will always remember it my friend HBK has hung out with hk and said they are a bunch of really cool guys he got 200 hk stickers from them jerzeys masks hoppers tanks towels all for free so hk keep up the work!

2006 sft shocker
68/4500 draxxus tank
black vlocity jr
$350.00 shipped!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:37 PM #118
SO CAL player2
Dark Matter

Sooooooo...............um does anyone know why they got dq'd? I dont really feel like reading thru 6 pages of ppl arguing.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:20 AM #119
lil pimp
RockStar

i heard one person say that one of their guys kept throwing his pod pack on the ground everytime he got out... maybe thats it. i would also like to know the story behind the little incident i saw...

Old``52+/0-``
Old 07-28-2006, 08:18 AM #120
darkk
MW Assassin

darkk is a Supporting Member
"Someone" threw their pack twice while in the dead box receiving a suspension. The refs then pulled a different players ID than the one who was suspended, and the suspended player played the next game. HK then won that game and the other team went to a NPPL official and *****ed thus getting them DQed. In essence, it was the refs fault for pulling the wrong player ID.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:27 AM #121
gangstaaaa
*9*7*3*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaintball4jesus
HK is a good bunch of ballers and a good chunk of the paintball players cheat probobly 70% to tell u the truth i have not once ever cheated(except for spinning on 3 people) and hk guys have a bunch of heart and that is what it is u dont always se hk having the nicest guns their is like dm6's and stuff instead they play with older guns what ever they can afford because they love the game of paintball just as much as anybody else does so everybody stfu about "HK SUCKS" "THEIR CHEATERS" so what if some of them cheat its their decision and they will always remember it my friend HBK has hung out with hk and said they are a bunch of really cool guys he got 200 hk stickers from them jerzeys masks hoppers tanks towels all for free so hk keep up the work!
no1 ever said that they we're nice guys... they are just claiming that they cheat just like every1 else in pball. and they're "old guns" rip just as well as the other teams that they play against so dont give us that bull.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:31 AM #122
MowinThe937
ByramK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstaaaa
no1 ever said that they we're nice guys... they are just claiming that they cheat just like every1 else in pball. and they're "old guns" rip just as well as the other teams that they play against so dont give us that bull.

The only people who are going to give you an honest answer are the actual people on the team or their close friends. Everyone else in here giving reasons has no idea what they are even talkin about usually. Im sure they do cheat and like you said they have good guns. Dont know where they cant afford to ahve nice stuff came from
Old 07-28-2006, 09:40 AM #123
.aftermath
Im The Juggernaut *****

everyone does cheat but they cheat excessivley...like ridiculous amounts of time. And they suck at life.

Russian Legion Fan #506
My Feedback
Old 07-28-2006, 09:57 AM #124
gangstaaaa
*9*7*3*

cheating once should be considered excessive.... kuz there shouldnt be any cheating going on.... but if ya wanna win nowadays u have to cheat... kuz every1 else does. if hk were "perfect" and didnt cheat ever... they would lose horribly because all of the other teams r wiping/using cheater boards. thats just the way it is whether u like it or not.... cheating in tournys is so common now that if u dont cheat... ya lose.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:30 AM #125
ikeepitreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush_MasterZ
wow rock me,
your the complete idiot everybody cheats ok, so get over it. HK is just a group of friends who love to play paintball and YES i have played with HK members and affiliates. I live in So Cal, I play SC, I play with HK every now and then. Maybe your the one who needs to stop hating because you have no idea what you are hating on. You dont like HK because your some straight edge pansy ***** and cant take a group of real ballers having fun and trying to do well at the same time. Take a step back. Look at what you are hating, and think why.

Way to be E-cool you ****ing nub.

edit* I am now unsubscribing so hate all you want. I will never see it
i agree. but i think that the majority of people that hate HK, don't actually hate HK they just hate all these nubs who rep HK and they have no idea what it is. i have no idea what HK is or does and thats why i dont rep them.
1+
/0-
Old 07-28-2006, 10:53 AM #126
TheMahone2491
Donde Esta?

TheMahone2491 is a Supporting Member
TheMahone2491 plays in the PSP
TheMahone2491 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubduxxion
if you support HK your just another fan you tard. supporting HK doesn't make you cool. you just appreciate a team of good ballers for being down to earth dudes and sick at balling.
i support but you dont see all that agg **** in my sig and avatar i support them quietly and i respect them ok im not hanging on their nuts like all these 12 yr olds