Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-23-2001, 09:00 PM #1
impmonkey
Hit this ****!

has been a member for 10 years
timmy and CO2

My brother has a shocker and is looking at getting a new gun cause his shocker is just to big. He is thinking about either a intimidator or a matrix. The problem is that we cant get hpa fills around here and he would have to run CO2. My ? is do timmys run good on co2 or not. He would be running anti-siphin and probably a new reg like a palmer. Also which gun is more reliable. I know i will probably get biased answers, this being the timmy forum and all, but im going to ask the same thing in the matrix forum. Thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2001, 10:52 PM #2
elTwitcho

I shot half a case through my marker on CO2 with no problems whatsoever. However, o-rings will break eventually, and crap will get into your solenoid and your gun wont perform at it's peak. The same holds true for the matrix as well. If you really must use CO2, I strongly suggest the impulse. Personally I dont especially like those guns but they were designed specifically for CO2 use and that would probably be your best choice
Old 08-23-2001, 11:52 PM #3
Adamantite

I've used my timmy on co2 as well. The only precaution I took was using a 32 6-stage expansion chamber, and I had no problems whatsoever. Might not be the best for the gun, but it performed remarkably well. Even on full-auto.