PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-26-2006, 05:31 PM #127
SuMioN
Dm6 will still **** you

Saturday

On Saturday while the Ironmen were signing there autographs and stuff, I got up to Ollie and he was wearing this weird hat with a headband and I asked him for it...He said that he needed to wear it and couldnt give it up...He said sorry, And I had a conversation with him lol Good day
Old 07-26-2006, 05:43 PM #128
kamek
YKN

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycballer
i was suppose to pick up my gun from anson hong so i was waiting by teh pro entrance. Bobby from NY NRG wealked up to me and asked if i cood help the team out byu podding. he got me a pro wirst band and i got to chill with teh pros and watch teh games from teh pro tent all sat and sunday. pretty cool.
Funny, it wasn't your gun. I was supposed to pick it up from Anson for a friend.

The other half is true though.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:06 PM #129
PortagyPlaya12 (Banned)
1337 s0c0m p14y4

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrgames08
I wanted to ring every kids neck who asked for a pod to be thrown over. At the spyder field, some little prick was trying to bribe the camera man with a dollar to give him pods.
I was standing right next to the kid. The cameraman tried to slide it under the netting but it was attached so he told the kid to come around afterwards... The kid wouldnt shut up about the free pods. You might remember me. I was wearing a blue Timberland shirt and I was holding an Empire bag full of jerseys and stuff...

I would share my stories but they've all been covered. That's what happens when you only go one day...
Old 07-26-2006, 08:12 PM #130
frontballer07
HuSTLe

frontballer07 plays in the PSP
frontballer07 plays in the APPA D4 division
MISFIT MILITIA
we would have gotten @ least third because in our 2nd gAME VS. TROUBLE in the quarters WE HAD THE 50'S STACKED BASICALLY OFF BREAK and were up a body AND THE REFS PULLED A 4 FOR 1 (YES 5 GUYS) 'cause he said one of our guys wiped a loader hit (lie) AND RECLUSE WHO WE COMPLETLY SMASHED GOT THIRD.
bull****eness
btw--- everyone in our bracket was 2 and 1 so if we would have at least killed a couple trouble guys you would b seeing us on the freakin podium

HuSTLe
you cant spell HuSTLe without STL!!
lots of snowboard gear pm me
contract killer limited edition "naked lady" gearbag f/t f/s pm me
Old 07-26-2006, 10:05 PM #131
gangstaaaa
*9*7*3*

that sux bro.... sux reallll bad
Old 07-28-2006, 01:07 PM #132
sharples

sharples is a founding member
my boston story

Friday afternoon, I'm walking around the place and decided to catch some games on the Spyder field. so I go to sit in the spectator bleachers, and during a down time on the field, I look at a catalog I had. I checked out some of the players in the catalog, one of them was JP Agustin. I then looked away from the catalog, and looked behind me, and guess what--JP was sitting in the same bleachers towards my left. I then looked at the other guys in the stands with me, and noticed practically everyone had black wristbands (pros).I recognized among others, Rocky Knuth (his mom was there too), Zack Long, John Marques, and Matty Marshall came up and sat down too. I thought to myself, damn this is pretty cool....
Old 07-28-2006, 01:29 PM #133
lil pimp
RockStar

on either saturday or sunday morning, i forget which, an fep team was playing and one of their guns went down. (by fep team i mean they shot quests) so it came down to a 2v1, the fep team had the 2. so the guy with the working gun was advancing down the field on the 1 player in the snake. the guy with the broken gun creeps down the snake, throws a handful of paint at the one guy and takes off running, the one guy shoots at the fep dude and stands up then gets blasted by the fep dude wit the working gun. it was one of the funniest things i have seen, lol.
that and i got my troll headband signed by him, met all the xsv players and a bunch of others.
also
i saw hk fighting over something and one guy threw the other to the ground, tossed his flex at someone and stormed off... i'm guessing that was after they got dq'd

Old``52+/0-``
Old 07-28-2006, 04:36 PM #134
half

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanche4lyf3
in the finals when there was only one naughty dogs guy left, a rage guy was coming up to bunker him and then the naughty dogs guy shot him, at that same time this guy came up behind me and picked me up and shook me screaming GO RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
this story made me laugh out loud
Old 07-28-2006, 05:32 PM #135
-aral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
i have the video of it; i was near the kiddies giving it out for AA, i started recording you guys when i understood that there was going to be some hot action between the fans

it was real fun though

besides that, because of the ****ty sales of the tickets to grandstands there was many people without the purple wristbrands trying to watch the games, and i was one of them..i was there early in the morning, went to buy a ticket for myself but the hot girl told me that they were sold out because of the online sales.. i offered her to give me two tickest one for me and one for herself (she was hot), she didnt accepted the ticket part of the offer; but i was determined to get in! oh, i bet any other man would do what i did if they came 10,000 KMs just for this event, all the way from Turkey. I just caught a blank moment of the guard in the entrance of the grandstands, and slipped in..

i bought myself an eclipse headwear with that free 10$.. NPPL should make bigger grandstands; or maybe just put the fields in the STADIUM and the tradeshow outside of it..

btw, that ticket girl was real hot
Old 07-28-2006, 05:54 PM #136
04 shocker

My team was getting stuff sighned by Chris Lasoya, but i didnt have anything for him to sighn so i went up to him showed him my nipple and asked him to sighn it. He refused though and looked pissed... Made me sad
Old 07-28-2006, 06:02 PM #137
AcEsHigH2890 (Banned)

okay so i was in the pit w/ infamous on saturday and it was sick and all that stuff. buddy was breakin paint so i let him use my dart bolt. so he played the whole tournament with some of my stuff. it was sick hangin w/ xsv, joy division, basically everyone.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:45 PM #138
JmanW742
VcK

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontballer07
MISFIT MILITIA
we would have gotten @ least third because in our 2nd gAME VS. TROUBLE in the quarters WE HAD THE 50'S STACKED BASICALLY OFF BREAK and were up a body AND THE REFS PULLED A 4 FOR 1 (YES 5 GUYS) 'cause he said one of our guys wiped a loader hit (lie) AND RECLUSE WHO WE COMPLETLY SMASHED GOT THIRD.
bull****eness
btw--- everyone in our bracket was 2 and 1 so if we would have at least killed a couple trouble guys you would b seeing us on the freakin podium
hahaha i shot ur corner guy in the loader and thats when the 3 for 1 got pulled...kinda funny but i dont recal u guys having the 50's stacked...but o well yall are a good bunch of guys and we cheared yall on playing recluse
Old 07-30-2006, 10:18 PM #139
pballa2099
Im not a 2K'6r

some fat 14 year old wanted a pod that thomas taylor threw on the ground the pod lady from the next game came around threw it up i came behind him slammed it off the grandstands and he cryed it was hilarous he was wearin a xsv jersey
Old 07-30-2006, 11:03 PM #140
MassBallA
I run through fences

^^Pat yourself on the back buddy.... it all comes around

I dont find your story interesting in the least.

Playing since IRONMEN was the only name in paintball

"posted by x420psykoticx: Your fingers can't go faster... No biggie.
You're not going to be all "0mgZ I sh00t t3h ub3r 20 bpszz lolz"."
Old 07-30-2006, 11:20 PM #141
frontballer07
HuSTLe

frontballer07 plays in the PSP
frontballer07 plays in the APPA D4 division
sorry...your right our snake guy was @ the 50 and i was lookin back to bump 50 dorito but all my players were walkin off the field ...my bad! (not sarcastic)

HuSTLe
you cant spell HuSTLe without STL!!
lots of snowboard gear pm me
contract killer limited edition "naked lady" gearbag f/t f/s pm me
Old 07-30-2006, 11:28 PM #142
JmanW742
VcK

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontballer07
sorry...your right our snake guy was @ the 50 and i was lookin back to bump 50 dorito but all my players were walkin off the field ...my bad! (not sarcastic)
were u the guy that over slid the dorito cause i know me and several other guys on my team shot him up
Old 07-31-2006, 12:00 AM #143
paintballislife73

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballa2099
some fat 14 year old wanted a pod that thomas taylor threw on the ground the pod lady from the next game came around threw it up i came behind him slammed it off the grandstands and he cryed it was hilarous he was wearin a xsv jersey

i find that hilarious lmao

i would have paid to see a 14 year old kid cry

we need an event near Detroit... so i can have some stories and be able to buy some new gear at amazing prices too..
Old 07-31-2006, 12:05 AM #144
Cullen99
Golf Wang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fodash1
on thursday. I was leaving the trade show with my friend sammy J and we decided to walk out behind all the vendors (i forget why). I look in one of the dumpsters and there's an urban camo eclipse gear bag just sitting there. I beat sam in a race to the bag so i got it. it had some lenses an ace bandage and some water bottles in it. it also had a tag from an airport on it. the tag said Rich telford.
i call shens
Old 07-31-2006, 02:15 AM #145
Boomachucka
Another Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
Hahahahah, I was sitting one row in front of all the Friendly Fire fans... that was hilarious... and semi-pro players would toss pods into the crowd, and they would chant 'Throw it back! Throw it back! Friendly Fire! Friendly Fire!"

Was pretty sweet.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:12 AM #146
nabbiker3
stupidly stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechMasterJason
Todd signing some girl's boobs. He must have spent like an hour on it.
did u hear wat he said after?

Girl: "wat do u think ur doin"

T$: "signin ur titty"

Girl: "U just grabbed them"

T$: "U want me to sign them correct?"

Girl: "that doesnt mean u can grab them"

the girl walks away

T$: "What the hell is her problem, if i whipped it out and told some1 to sign my weinie, i expect them to grab it."
Freestyle 8 and Promaster for Sale!

"Originally posted by ride4life: woooo 1000 e-points to nabbiker3!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 07-31-2006, 09:03 AM #147
pballa2099
Im not a 2K'6r

^ ^ ^ lmao