Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2006, 11:41 AM #43
Ca$h MoNeY $$$
Colorblind Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadestructo
I was right by the kids screaming Air Assault. I heard one of them go "Look what we started. Where is Air Assault even from??"
Yea i was in that group and we didnt even know who air assault factory even was, they just thought their team name was asian assault at first so we thought it was funny then noone cheered for them so we figured to cheer for the underdog just for the hell of it. I really wanted fff to win considering i know alot of them and they are local. It wasnt a serious thing and all those kids from the side took it so seriously. Its a game man, ppl can cheer for whoever they want, even though we were just joking around and having a good time. Next time grow up and watch the games.

My Feedback 11+/0-

Last edited by Ca$h MoNeY $$$ : 07-24-2006 at 11:49 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 AM #44
BackdraftbaLleR03
I AM FOZZY BEAR

has been a member for 10 years
BackdraftbaLleR03 supports Cereal Killerz 2
i almost got thrown out of the grandstands friday for cheering for NEX

i got pulled out of the stands by the head reff

" son can i see your player ID, And a picture ID with your birth date"

i said why whats the probolem, and he told me i cant cheer, and that its not Xball. I laughed and turned the other way, and walked away
Fueled by Heart Driven by Hate
Old 07-24-2006, 11:50 AM #45
beej2
bill

maximus being a badass

WTT cp 48/4500 for a 45/4500
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post65242217
Old 07-24-2006, 11:56 AM #46
ShadowFiend
pH Squared Clothing

ShadowFiend plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba69089
^^It was very amusing... Since i was with you while you were holding the kids "tube top" because todd couldnt tie it!! i was laughing...especially when he wrote all over the kids chest.

Also, how about Joy's final game? anyone think that was as good as i did? Maximus was pretty amusing while in the snake after he shot the guy out and bonus balled him many times! He got the crowd right into it the most i think!

Also i got the catch the Dynasty autograph session, so i was pretty pumped about that.
Wow I was like hey there was someone on here with me?? Hahaha. Yeah Maximus pwned major especially when he took some time out to draw the smile across his face after lighting up two guys and the ref calling him clean! Anyone see how much he shot that first guy?!? Haha maybe you should get out of the lane quicker next time. Joy = Love.

Practice Hard, Play Harder
pH Squared Clothing
Old 07-24-2006, 12:05 PM #47
lanche4lyf3
W I C K E D M E D I A

in the finals when there was only one naughty dogs guy left, a rage guy was coming up to bunker him and then the naughty dogs guy shot him, at that same time this guy came up behind me and picked me up and shook me screaming GO RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:20 PM #48
smb1224

i saw a kid on wicked black giving hand signals to his players on the field. and when i called him out on it, he denied it then apologized, so obviously he was.
Rochester Rhythm

Feedbackhttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post25318514
Old 07-24-2006, 01:21 PM #49
sn0wman77

its not so interesting but in one of the games i player went and bunkered another player and his pants fell
Old 07-24-2006, 01:31 PM #50
RickJamesB1tch (Banned)
Is Hoodrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
Ahaha Jack beaned the big kid with a pod.

Last edited by RickJamesB1tch : 07-24-2006 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:35 PM #51
sumorai
FRENCHIE

Annual Supporting Member
sumorai is a Supporting Member
sumorai plays in the PSP
sumorai is playing at Living Legends VII
sumorai supports our troops
sumorai has perfected Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by O3M
hows about miami rage throwing there packs pods and i think only 1 mask into the crowds
Yeah. I stuck around for that. People were going crazy. I spent the whole time in the stands on Sunday hoping not to get injured by people going crazy for cheap-o "product tosses" (pods? posters? XXL t-shirts? cds FEP was giving away for free anyways?!). Seriously... No one needs to endanger themselves or others for free crap that's worth maybe a buck or two.

I loved it when someone tossed a pod that was full of paint up into the stands and it exploded all over the place.

That, and I got hit in the head with a Raven sweatshirt someone tossed over the back of the stands.

Oh, and the young guns kid who had a hissy fit walking off the spyder side of the field in the finals on Sunday. And then the (semi?) pro player who had a hissy fit the game after that and stomped on a pod smashing the pieces all over the place as he walked off.

NEPb - Destructive Customs - Feedback: Old New - Stuff for sale

I am not a MacDev tech. Please do not PM me about their products. Click here instead

Last edited by sumorai : 07-24-2006 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:55 PM #52
RickJamesB1tch (Banned)
Is Hoodrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicPig
get your friend some help going balistic on 16 year olds. Way to be cool. Grow up.
You guys were antagonizing him. And alots of us were like 16.

Haha the people from player's side of the field were going crazy when it was going on.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:02 PM #53
Cockerkid224

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
Lmao i was in the air assault group, and we had never heard of air assault before we were just cheering for the team with less support, and the FFF fans actually freaked out it was hilarious. That one dude honestly wanted to fight us, and were like no man its a joke. it was hilarious though when the friendly fire guy threw the pod over and my friend chris caught it and threw it back, that reallylyyy pissed off the fff crowd. That had to be the funniest thing that happened all tourney
Old 07-24-2006, 02:16 PM #54
drisk34
I Don't Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockerkid224
Lmao i was in the air assault group, and we had never heard of air assault before we were just cheering for the team with less support, and the FFF fans actually freaked out it was hilarious. That one dude honestly wanted to fight us, and were like no man its a joke. it was hilarious though when the friendly fire guy threw the pod over and my friend chris caught it and threw it back, that reallylyyy pissed off the fff crowd. That had to be the funniest thing that happened all tourney
how dare you throw bert gibsons pod back lol.

but when my friend was gettin T$ autograph he was "Im not Todd, that hot little asian sittin down over there, thats Todd."
Old 07-24-2006, 02:21 PM #55
firerz05
Death before dishonor

firerz05 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFiend
OMG yeah I was right in the middle of the FFF and AAF fued going on that was funny as hell...acutally I was sitting right next to the AAF guys and thought I was going to die. Too bad FFF lost though I was pullin for em too.

BUt my favorite moment was when Todd Martinez was outside of the JT booth signing autographs and some kid complained about a free shirt he got and Todd took it threw it in the back told him he didn't have one anymore then he went back out and brought this kid the cut off part of some huge shirt and told him if he put it on as a tube top he'd give him a free shirt right out of the booth the kid said no but his friend said why not its totally worth a free t shirt so he did and since it was so big Todd asked me to hold it in the back while they took pictures and video it was so hilarious. T$ = GOD!
AAF crowd FTW! Honestly guys... it was only a joke. We were only rooting for them cuz no one else was.

Haha yea that was me and my friend Zack that went up to Todd and *****ed about the free shirt and asked him "Is this a god damn joke!?" than he threw it over.. yadda yadda yadda.

Good ****in times.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:24 PM #56
HII
Hi

HII is a Supporting Member
HII owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Saturday dybnasty vs i duno on the spyder field. Im standing on the dynasty 10.

BC sprints back corner, he's clean. 10 seconds later, he catches one his head. Ref comes over to check him and i say "hey ref pully a 1 for 1 on that nice head hit right there. Ref looks at me then doesn't even check his head, just legs, then calls him clean. Then that traumahead sports cameraman finally comes over and i say "yeah traumahead make sure you get a nice close up of BC playing on with that head shot" Camera man gives me a thumbs up and points the camera straight at the shot for a good minute. Dynasty wins, and who hangs the flag other than BC himself.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:12 PM #57
Megadestructo
Pixel Pusher

Annual Supporting Member
Megadestructo plays in the PSP
Megadestructo plays in the APPA D4 division
Megadestructo is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$h MoNeY $$$
Yea i was in that group and we didnt even know who air assault factory even was, they just thought their team name was asian assault at first so we thought it was funny then noone cheered for them so we figured to cheer for the underdog just for the hell of it. I really wanted fff to win considering i know alot of them and they are local. It wasnt a serious thing and all those kids from the side took it so seriously. Its a game man, ppl can cheer for whoever they want, even though we were just joking around and having a good time. Next time grow up and watch the games.
I thought it was hilarious. I think booing at a team, just because they're unknowns (to the area anyway0, or not giving 'em any support is very unsportsmanlike. Anyway, the two teams that had it rough - Air Assault and Rage - ended up winning!

Boo if they exhibit bull---- play, or if they cheat - but not because you like 'em less than the other guys.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:20 PM #58
nick15
Nick Rodrigues

nick15 plays in the PSP
nick15 is an NCPA player
nick15 plays in the APPA D3 division
o yea when an infamous player went snake and his pants fell down, my friend goes hey everybody look his pants are falling down and everyone in teh grandstands starts cracking up. good times
Old 07-24-2006, 03:27 PM #59
houstonpballer
IS TOO GANGSTA FOR CLEATS

I don't have a story but reading these make me happy to figure out the players who play paintball aren't total *****. Like these storys god I have a new found respect for some of these players.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:46 PM #60
drisk34
I Don't Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick15
o yea when an infamous player went snake and his pants fell down, my friend goes hey everybody look his pants are falling down and everyone in teh grandstands starts cracking up. good times
lol that was Greg "Buddy" Hinthorne. hes a great guy and invited some of my teamates to practice with infamous once

and btw, the people that booed aaf were the people that were chearin for fff cuz they are a local team
Old 07-24-2006, 04:18 PM #61
gangstaaaa
*9*7*3*

Quote:
Originally Posted by drisk34
lol that was Greg "Buddy" Hinthorne. hes a great guy and invited some of my teamates to practice with infamous once

and btw, the people that booed aaf were the people that were chearin for fff cuz they are a local team
no **** sherlock lol
Old 07-24-2006, 04:52 PM #62
MATRIXpunisher

got 2 stories:
so chris lasoya and my friend steve potter were have a nipple twist battle all weekend heres how it started. both stories have to do with chris lasoya and steve potter

Chris lasoya: (talking to a girl as she walks away) "wheres my love?"
steve potter: (jumps in front of him and says) "right here"
Chris lasoya: (laughs and says) "whoa thats to much love"
Chris lasoya: (turns away and starts talking to someone behind him still walking forward but head looking back)
steve potter: (jumps in front of him again arms out waiting for chris to turn around)
chris lasoya: (turns around) "AH" (pinchs steves nipples then runs away)
steve potter: "ah my nipples"

story 2: in this part this kid fogarty makes an appearence

Steve potter: "im gonna go pinch lasoyas nipple"
me:"do it"
steve potter: (runs up and gives him a pinch)
chris lasoya: "notice thats all muscle not man boobs like yours."
random girl: (says to steve) you need a bra?
fogarty: "no he doesnt but neither do you"
Old 07-24-2006, 05:31 PM #63
RickJamesB1tch (Banned)
Is Hoodrich

^^ Aahaha. That's great.

Lady behind fence below grandstands: *calls cop over* Officer, look! That boy in the stands is cheering without his shirt on! That's indecent!

Kid in the grandstands: *yells* Thank god you didn't take your shirt off, *****!

*hoots of laughter*

Lady: What's that supposed to mean?!

Kid: It means noone wants to see your gorilla titties, you ****!

I felt kinda bad, but the lady was trying to get him in trouble for no good reason. It was just funny the way he said it though.