Old 07-23-2006, 08:24 PM #22
DyeGuyy 7
BYAHhh

Worst Refs Ever
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2006, 08:39 PM #23
Ebladesss
You's cold as ice

I saw more wipes in this one event then the whole season... I saw Dave Bains, Ollie, Greenspan, Tomas Taylor, and other various players either just clearly wipe, rub it off the bunker, or slide it right off trying to get into the snake...plus I also saw a ref call a Canes player out from the sidelines with supposidly 2 hits on his pack... when the player got to the dead box there magically was no hits... my 2cents is that there a little to quick to jump the gun... its better then it was at Chicago atleast

And most of the wipes and playing on I saw was on the Spyder field... there had no refs watching the back bunkers... just concentrating on the dorito and snake side... and it looked like they were reallllly short on refs this event

Last edited by Ebladesss : 07-23-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:09 PM #24
DyeGuyy 7
BYAHhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebladesss
I saw more wipes in this one event then the whole season... I saw Dave Bains, Ollie, Greenspan, Tomas Taylor, and other various players either just clearly wipe, rub it off the bunker, or slide it right off trying to get into the snake...plus I also saw a ref call a Canes player out from the sidelines with supposidly 2 hits on his pack... when the player got to the dead box there magically was no hits... my 2cents is that there a little to quick to jump the gun... its better then it was at Chicago atleast

And most of the wipes and playing on I saw was on the Spyder field... there had no refs watching the back bunkers... just concentrating on the dorito and snake side... and it looked like they were reallllly short on refs this event
Dave would never wipe
Old 07-23-2006, 09:15 PM #25
Ebladesss
You's cold as ice

Trust me... he wiped a hoper shot
Pal I was right on the sidelines and everyone was like ohhhh nice wipe big Dave so ya I think he wiped a shot...

Last edited by Ebladesss : 07-23-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:19 PM #26
DyeGuyy 7
BYAHhh

no... he didnt.. and hwat do u think troll did?
Old 07-23-2006, 09:23 PM #27
propluscocker04
Yes, thats me.

ok well we all know reffing isnt easy. its a hard job and they do their best. if they arnt making what you all would say are "good calls" then no one can make good calls, cuz they are all professionally trained. again its not easy.

and yall need to cut the bull **** with saying the canes were favored. that is a load of crap. yall are just mad cuz dynasty, xsv, ironmen, and all them didnt make the finals. the canes played very good and acctually got a couple bad calls that changed the games for them. they had tons of support cuz they are our home team, but thats all they got, they did not get favored. enough said.

NEW FEEDBACK 29+ 0-!!!

OLD FEEDBACK 14+ 0-!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 09:24 PM #28
DyeGuyy 7
BYAHhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by propluscocker04
ok well we all know reffing isnt easy. its a hard job and they do their best. if they arnt making what you all would say are "good calls" then no one can make good calls, cuz they are all professionally trained. again its not easy.

and yall need to cut the bull **** with saying the canes were favored. that is a load of crap. yall are just mad cuz dynasty, xsv, ironmen, and all them didnt make the finals. the canes played very good and acctually got a couple bad calls that changed the games for them. they had tons of support cuz they are our home team, but thats all they got, they did not get favored. enough said.
yea.. cept the refs made many bad calls and if the crowd yelled something they listened.... but besides that, it was a 1v1 with joy and he blaintenly wiped his hopper and the ref like ignored it
Old 07-23-2006, 09:30 PM #29
loyaltytotheend
PST

loyaltytotheend owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
loyaltytotheend supports Team VICIOUS
loyaltytotheend supports Team VICIOUS
loyaltytotheend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
loyaltytotheend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
the refs on the nppl field today sucked...they screwed trauma out of the 1st and 2nd place game today
Old 07-23-2006, 09:31 PM #30
DyeGuyy 7
BYAHhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltytotheend
the refs on the nppl field today sucked...they screwed trauma out of the 1st and 2nd place game today
seriously
Old 07-23-2006, 09:45 PM #31
pa1ntball 56
Hi my name isn't Titties

pa1ntball 56 plays in the PSP
pa1ntball 56 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pa1ntball 56 is an NCPA player
pa1ntball 56 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
a lot of people arnt home yet to complain, ref 47 must of been blind today on center court, anyone else on the players side see the rage player in the finals whipe his hopper clean, then the player in front of him do the same but to his chest, it was insane.

and the angel field gets a big

another complaint, the reffing wasnt the same through out the event, 1 for 1s were called on every close call in the prelims, but today they really didnt pull them as much as they should have.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:58 PM #32
paintballruler.
**** That

paintballruler. is a Supporting Member
paintballruler. owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballruler. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i hate refs they always make bad calls. but they are human it happens. they are not a robot and can tell who shot who first etc... its real hard
Old 07-23-2006, 11:05 PM #33
Killinsuckers89
HK Army

has been a member for 10 years
Bad calls happen, penaltys have to be made if a ref feels its necessary Bad calls are apart of the game. And yes i saw the trauma game with lasoya. But not one time was the hurricanes favored and the refs are all the regular nppl refs so don't bash the boston event cause it was a really amazing event.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:20 PM #34
Exit Wounds
doesn't play paintball.

I agree, the event overall was amazing (although I can't compare with others since its my first NPPL), but I don't understand how the refs could make so many mistakes in something so important.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:23 PM #35
dmansr25sd

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa1ntball 56
a lot of people arnt home yet to complain, ref 47 must of been blind today on center court, anyone else on the players side see the rage player in the finals whipe his hopper clean, then the player in front of him do the same but to his chest, it was insane.

and the angel field gets a big

another complaint, the reffing wasnt the same through out the event, 1 for 1s were called on every close call in the prelims, but today they really didnt pull them as much as they should have.
i saw the vip booth go crazy over that wiping and screaming, and i totaly agree the refing wasn't consistent. One game on the eclipse field a ref pulled 3 players for one who was complaining, but honestly the first thing the guy was asking for clarification, thats one guy pulled, he says just the word "ref" in a relativly non-agressive tone, second guy pulled, a pissed off "ref" and there goes the third. I think the ref took it way too far on that call, the guy didn't even get in his face or anything.
also anyone catch an obvious hit on an air assualt guy bumping dorito on the FFF side in the final match, he got hit in the leg and was so obvious to the grandstand side but slid it off. A ref should have been all over that.
#04 RPI Paintball
RPI '11
Mechanical Engineer

Super informative ego page
Old 07-23-2006, 11:23 PM #36
flojo

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsAcrossUrNose
Thats so true East Coast Reffs Supporting there own.
yeah about that

ultra

FEEDBACK
62+ 0-
EBAY FEEDBACK 100+ 0-
Old 07-23-2006, 11:29 PM #37
flojo

Annual Supporting Member
On the angel field i was in the 40 dorito and some kid was in the 50 tent; I shoot the 50 tent in the hopper, the whole sideline see's it. me, thinking hes out, wraps inside to shoot the breadbox. well, the tent guy wiped and wasnt pulled, so he shot me out wrapping and i got pulled out. the whole left sideline was like "WTF !?!?!?" The reffing on that field gets a big t down fo sho.

Next, today the A-Team played the Bushwackers and a guy was playing on in the 50 spike with obvious shots on his leg and a ref standing right next to him. Then, one of the BW'ers did a run thru and was shot on the hand before he shot the A-Team guy. The A-Team got robbed becuase of lazy, laxidazical refs who were like afraid to pull the 1 for 1, let ALONE the actual player. Bull****.

Other than those two things i expirienced/saw, the reffing was ok.

FEEDBACK
62+ 0-
EBAY FEEDBACK 100+ 0-
Old 07-23-2006, 11:44 PM #38
dmansr25sd

Quote:
Originally Posted by flojo
Next, today the A-Team played the Bushwackers and a guy was playing on in the 50 spike with obvious shots on his leg and a ref standing right next to him. Then, one of the BW'ers did a run thru and was shot on the hand before he shot the A-Team guy. The A-Team got robbed becuase of lazy, laxidazical refs who were like afraid to pull the 1 for 1, let ALONE the actual player. Bull****.
i saw that, none of them wanted to make a call, they all just waited for everyone to get shot so they could just be like you, wakers, go get the flag. None of them made a move or anything to wipe the ateam player(what should have been done) or to keep the wakers player from continuing to shoot the back right player.
#04 RPI Paintball
RPI '11
Mechanical Engineer

Super informative ego page
Old 07-23-2006, 11:50 PM #39
Ebladesss
You's cold as ice

And for the record... Dave Bains did wipe that hit... everyone at the damn field saw it and heard it... the refs even went looking for it but in the wrong places... I wish I had the thing on film
Old 07-24-2006, 09:17 AM #40
Numanuma

The chronic field reffs sucked.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:15 AM #41
arussianhobo

haha the best part was when they had to send a ref up into the stands to control the crowd.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:20 AM #42
paintball00000000000

i think Joy totally got horrible calls in the 1/4 finals against Rage.
I belive it was game 2 that a Rage palayer got shot going in 2 the snake, called clean, got bunkered in the fifty snake, clean, then Maximus slides in 2 unker him again, practicly touches his barrel 2 the guy, lean again.
What are the chances you get lucky bounces when yer bunkerd twice
i mean cumm on