PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-29-2001, 07:16 PM #1
I WILL YOKE YOU
anyone wanna die??

has been a member for 10 years
hey could u get a grip FRAME screw i lost one in a tourney today but we still won the tourney BOOOO YAAAAAH we owned team midnights and played ok against paradox (no offense accord if u read this) BUT WE BEAT UM
well tell me fast i neeeed one
thnks ian
Old 04-29-2001, 07:48 PM #2
Accord
WDP *********

who were you?

and my team will never be playing at mikes paintball nor will we be supporting the store due to there unacceptable treatment of us which is very innaproriate. oh and not to mention the refs helping trinity cheat and when the ref called me out 3 times for no reason, we would have had first, infact we were 30 points away and we would have gotten those 30 points if they hadnt pulled me out.

Anyways, call up www.AngelParts.com. They will get you a grip frame screw right away

Thanks,

John
Old 04-29-2001, 08:22 PM #3
I WILL YOKE YOU
anyone wanna die??

the short kid with the black stock 2k with team savages u guys got ripped i know but hey it was cool man how much will that screw be?? i need it fast cuz i am gettin it bone braked like that kid on ur team had done that was cool well man sorry u guys got ripped but we ticked trinity cuz we took the masks when they wanted um kuz they cant wear the jerseys but u guys got ripped bad i know u did im really sorry to hear that ian
Old 04-29-2001, 08:24 PM #4
I WILL YOKE YOU
anyone wanna die??

o ya check ur pm box
Old 04-30-2001, 11:22 AM #5
Accord
WDP *********

We did'nt get ripped... my gun was messed up the entire tourney and would not shoot, the tournament was horribly run, and we were playing with 2 new players we have never even talked to in person before that day. We were only 30 points short of 1st and got 3rd instead, but we would have gotten first if the ref had'nt called time was over after 4 minutes when games were supposed to be 7 minutes!

The screw shouldnt be much at all, id imagine shipping would cost more than the actual screw.