PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-23-2001, 01:54 PM #1
CrazyEdd

has been a member for 10 years
Timmy bolt design?

Simple question: is the timmy bolt enclosed, or exposed? I don't want soemthing that gets dirt in it all the time... that would suck. Does this happen a lot to you timmy owners?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2001, 02:01 PM #2
Squirezzz
Team No Name II

bolt exposed. It gets dirty but it's not the hard to clean
Old 08-23-2001, 02:21 PM #3
CrazyEdd

What about the BM2k lcd?? I'm trying to decide which of the two guns I should buy, and I keep going back and forth.
Old 08-27-2001, 08:30 PM #4
drone71

Question humm

The BMK2.1 are real nice... very small and light! The Timmi is longer and heavier.. However, the Timmi with all its auckwardness is stillmkore to my liking! I like the way it shoots! Has a good feel and is very sturdy! BM's are nice... Just like the Timmi more...
Old 08-28-2001, 06:50 PM #5
defiance

It's a personal thing. Personally, I like bushy's better, though I'm not much on the b2k2. The stock LCD on that thing is a superb concept with some horrible execution. Meaning, I love the idea of a display on the back like that.... But all it is is a shot counter & non-resettable timer... not worth it.
If you're wanting an LCD, get a 'timi... Or a bushy with a DV8

U.S. District Judge Garr M. King, Re: Smart Parts' patent on electronic paintball markers
Old 08-28-2001, 07:26 PM #6
Omega6_Virus
Distributor of Pain

If you do decide to get the BM and get any kind of lcd added, get the DV8 lcd on there.
Old 08-28-2001, 07:33 PM #7
CrazyEdd

I htink I'm going to go with the timmy. Tomorrow, I will probably be thinking bm2k... but today, it is timmy time. I've discovered that almost all electros have an exposed bolt design, so that doesn't really scare me about the timmy anymore. Now I just need to finish collecting my money, and the purple fade is mine.