let everyone know how I measure up.

Thanks guys
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2006, 09:21 PM #2
brokenpencil412
11:11

has been a member for 10 years
Bought a reg from Chris and recieved it right before Christmas. Great guy and easy to work with. I'd definitely buy something from Chris again, just maybe not his Shocker. Merry Christmas!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:16 AM #3
billyhoss

i also bought an evil reg off him, no problems shipping to me in canada, thanx alot
Old 01-12-2007, 09:49 PM #4
lp04
SNIPER

lp04 plays in the PSP
lp04 donated to help Peyton Trent
lp04 plays in the APPA D4 division
lp04 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
he scammed me out of $135 last january, i was supposed to be buying a tippmann a5 for my cousin, he sent me a pair of draxxus pant that wernt even pants anymore, so many holes and rippes in them,

Lone Star Vapor Supply
Backroad Premium E-Juice
Old 03-10-2007, 04:18 PM #5
Thet
Retired.

Thet plays in the PSP
Thet is an NCPA player
Thet plays in the APPA beginner division
Negative!!!

Chris and I had a deal to trade my 45/45 tank and $5 for his 4 piece CP barrel kit, Angry board, and CP rail. We were supposed to ship same time w/ tracking and comfirmation since I offered, but he had about 300 ebay feedback, which he verified. So I shipped out next day. When I asked him if he shipped, he gave me the excuse that he was going on a ski trip and didn't have a chance to ship it out before he left. Ok. I'm in no rush to get my stuff. So he gets back, and after I hound him with PM's, he tells me he shipped. 2 FULL WEEKS go by, and nothing. He said his mom had the tracking number, but later told me that he didn't get one... So he said if I hadn't recieved it before the friday of the 3rd week, he would ship me my tank back, another Angry board (for $20 to be shipped upon reception of package) and another CP rail for my trouble. Friday comes and goes. No package. So he says he will ship the stuff back. 3-4 weeks go by with minimal contact between us (Never replies to PM's) and finally he replys saying he is headed to the California PSP Open that night. He said he was busy, but would try to get it out FedEx. I PM him the next day, and 2 days later, he PM's me back saying he left it with his mom to be shipped. When he got back, he was to give me a tracking number. He gets back and asks me why I shipped it back to him. I say I didn't and don't know what he's talking about. He said he shipped it to someone in Cali and they marked it return to sender. I give him my address again, and he says he will ship it back the next day. A week has gone by since then with no replies to my PM's. I just want my tank back...
This will be edited, Chris, if I get my tank back.

EDIT: Finally got my tank, board, and rail. Took forever, but I suppose everything worked out. Not a GREAT trade, but C+ I suppose...

SEKTape- "I'd be excited for "learning by our mistakes" blog that apologizes for the Ego being obnoxiously loud and kicking like Adam Vinatieri."
*FEEDBACK (OLD STYLE)+55/-0* - *FEEDBACK (NEW STYLE) +80/-0*

Last edited by Thet : 03-21-2007 at 03:18 PM.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 PM #6
anthony99988

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2140353