Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-24-2002, 04:00 PM #1
Razor Shrp Nipples

has been a member for 10 years
Half-life paintball mod COUNTER-strike

www.digitalpaintball.net

its the paintball mod that was talked about a while back. It may have been posted on the boards a while back, but here it is again if u havent seen it. All u need to play is a computer (duh), half-life, and the download at that site. Counter-strike started out exactly like this game and is now the only half life mod sold as a serprate game, and millions play it. THe game still needs a lot of polishing, but its in its early beta stages.

edit... cs retail sux lol, but u can use it with this mod.

ive had the game a while, and actually a few friends who had quit pb started playing again because they played that game. its pretty cool but still has a lot of bugs and needs polishing but is still a very fun game. If u have questions pm me or post here, and ill be glad to give help if u want it.
Let's face it, in the world of tourney paintball, the players mimic the pros. Rember how much we all loathed the HALO, saying how ugly it was? Or how the Evo2 was such a POS, since it was an Evo? Then BAM, the pros use them, now everyone is. Same with 16" barrels, etc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Meph
The Angel is more of a status symbol. Like say.... a ferarri! Sure a Honda Civic can go 60MPH just like it, and also drive just as straight. But it doesn't have the fancy-appeal to it.

Last edited by Razor Shrp Nipples : 12-24-2002 at 05:29 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2002, 04:23 PM #2
AutumnToAshes

Welcome to 2 months ago, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 12-24-2002, 04:39 PM #3
Raines8416
~!@#$%^&*()_+

Raines8416 is a Supporting Member
ah 2 months ago.... good times...

wtf are you talking about "cant play it with cs retail? i have cs retial and ive been playing it since the release... and i dont think there are tons of bugs, i think the current version is very well put together, i wouldnt change it.

.: Hi. My name is Raines. :.
Old 12-24-2002, 05:29 PM #4
Razor Shrp Nipples

every marker in the game lobs really bad and the 1 for 1's are terrible, and rof is bad compared to real life. just to name a few. The game play is good.

errrr and srry for being 2 months late, but i said that i havent seen it, and was gonna post it ne way. Ive had it for like a month, but ive dont play it that often because of counter-strike and cal season about to start up.

if u irc idle #rxd on gamesnet =p
Let's face it, in the world of tourney paintball, the players mimic the pros. Rember how much we all loathed the HALO, saying how ugly it was? Or how the Evo2 was such a POS, since it was an Evo? Then BAM, the pros use them, now everyone is. Same with 16" barrels, etc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Meph
The Angel is more of a status symbol. Like say.... a ferarri! Sure a Honda Civic can go 60MPH just like it, and also drive just as straight. But it doesn't have the fancy-appeal to it.