Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2016, 09:24 AM #1
PreRunnerSeth

Rebuild REX R1/R2 Grips Cracking

Digging way back here. I'm rebuilding 3 rex R1/R2s that I got for free. I have replaced all the orings and batteries and the leaks stopped. have not had a chance to fire paint, but they fire fine dry. The only issue is, i found some rebuild kits that came with new grips. I was pretty excited, but after installing one set of grips the new ones cracked in the same place as the ones i took off. is there a trick to keep these from cracking or are the old plastic just too brittle.
PreRunnerSeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2016, 02:17 AM #2
Scaldedchevy

I'm sorry I cannot help with the grips, but I am desperately trying to find another control board for my sons Rex R2. He has not got to use it once, being that I got it for him used and the control board is fried. Would you be able to direct me as to where I can find one that will work for the R2? Actually, it could probably use a new battery, as well as the proper "plug-in" device. I simply found one that "fit" around the house, and I wonder if the board problems are the result of not having the proper charging system.

thanks
james
Scaldedchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 07:04 AM #3
PreRunnerSeth

I have a fourth parts gun laying around. I could send you the board in it and the power supply. Its a R1, but they have the same board except for a jumper. the battery can be found on ebay for $10.
PreRunnerSeth is offline   Reply With Quote