Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-23-2002, 09:49 PM #1
Muk
Western Gunslinger

has been a member for 10 years
WARNING/question about Paintballgateway.com

Has anyone bought from paintballgateway.com?

I was just informed that my order was put on December 11th. When it was ordered they assured me that they had everything in stock and would be here by Christmas. That was 3 weeks ago. I have called them everyday for about 2 weeks now and emailed them many many times. I haven't recieved an email back and the phone is busy everytime.

If they have some logical explantion for this, I would suggest not buying from them.

here is the site:
www.paintballgateway.com

If I do not recieve a reply form them I will be contacting the District Attourney in Orange county and reporting them so to get my money back.
So if you know someone that works for them tell them to post or email me, bullbrat@aol.com
Advertisement
Old 12-23-2002, 09:52 PM #2
Ov3rmind
Banned

That's odd. The one time I dealt with them, I recieved my order within a week. Nothing but great service from my experience.
Old 12-23-2002, 10:03 PM #3
Muk
Western Gunslinger

Not here, even if it was something with shipping it would have been here by now, I do not live that far away compared to others, im just up the state. I could have rode a bike down there to get it by now....
Im hoping someone from there or their team will respond to this to tell me whats going on down there.
Old 12-23-2002, 10:54 PM #4
WakaWaka11

I didn't have any problems with them when i ordered from them,
i don't know why you didn't get it yet. It most likely is shipping. IF not an employee(sp) prolly made a mistake and i can understand that from all the orders they are taking in.
Old 12-24-2002, 07:20 PM #5
pretzisgay123

Its a shame if that site really does have bad service. They have a huge selection, and low prices, i was planning on ordering from them...