Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 10:55 AM #1
preaches

Why are ther so many negative people here?

I may be new and have not posted much, but I have been reading so many negative comments all around this place. If a person asks for help or ideas for a team name why the hell do people have to act like dicks? or if a person gets a bad deal why is he an *******s? like can't we help our fellow paintballers... Shoot some advice even if it is a team name or so... I mean if you got the time to post something negative why can't you just post some good advice... Its like there are alot of people that "Know EVERYTHING" here yet all they do is B!tCh and Mone to noobs and flame people COME ON help people out and stop beint *******s

Just my 2 cents

Preaches

Last edited by preaches : 07-14-2006 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:57 AM #2
QuencyJones16
Cause I don't have a gong

QuencyJones16 helped look for balloons
Because most people on here either don't know what they are talking about and want to state their opinion. Or they are spoiled brats that their parents pay for everything so they don't respect anything.

I use Canon, oh yes.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:02 AM #3
hopelessandsic
mynameissprinkle

has been a member for 10 years
as a member of this site since 2k3, i recommend you edit your post and not avoid the swear filter. If you're gonna say *****, say *****, not you exclamation. Generally we do this because, when people start asking for help on things like "what should my team name be" or "what gun should i get" or "is this a good deal" other people will follow suit and then pbtalk will be cluttered with these same threads, that generally require a minimal amount common sense.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:05 AM #4
gamedemon89
\/ \/ lost a bet =( \/ \/

word. paintball is too small of a community to have hate in it. if we wana see paintball advance, we gota do everything we can to help eachother out. not discourage everyone thats trying to get in competitively.

"Originally posted by dyeing2live026: no matter what I text him next, somebody's getting raped today"

FEEDBACK por favor (if we've done business of course)
Old 07-14-2006, 11:08 AM #5
preaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessandsic
as a member of this site since 2k3, i recommend you edit your post and not avoid the swear filter. If you're gonna say *****, say *****, not you exclamation. Generally we do this because, when people start asking for help on things like "what should my team name be" or "what gun should i get" or "is this a good deal" other people will follow suit and then pbtalk will be cluttered with these same threads, that generally require a minimal amount common sense.
So what if the site gets a little cutterd with people asking questions is that not what the PB talk form is for? to talk PB sometimes things that make sense to you "as a member of this site since 2k3" may not make sence to some other people that have been here since 2k6. And is it that much to let a thred fall to the bottom. It's people that flame that keep these things at the top.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:10 AM #6
MR. P1nK
CODE RED

I strongly recomend editing your post.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:12 AM #7
QuencyJones16

Quote:
Originally Posted by preaches
So what if the site gets a little cutterd with people asking questions is that not what the PB talk form is for? to talk PB sometimes things that make sense to you "as a member of this site since 2k3" may not make sence to some other people that have been here since 2k6. And is it that much to let a thred fall to the bottom. It's people that flame that keep these things at the top.
I think he is saying that it has gotten worse, and I would say it has. This site used to be where I came for any of my problems. But now it is full of stupid little kids who don't know the value of anything. and can't seem to figure out the concept of no vs. threads, or anything like that.

But when they needs help they expect us to just help them right away, or do it for them. But this isn't just a problem on PBN, it happens in everyday life, with the little punks that just hang out at the mall, and make fun of everything. Then when you confront them about it, they will either say it was then, or go to their constitutional rights. I hate punks.

I use Canon, oh yes.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:19 AM #8
inteck
That's Gotta Hurt!

To say something similar, a lot of people don't look for what they are asking for. If some people would take 5 minutes, and go back 3-4 pages, they may find their answer. Instead, since they don't see what they want in the 1st 5 threads, they decide to make a new one with the same topic of one from last week. To someone that has been around for a while, seeing the same thing over and over gets annoying, and some people lose their cool and post negative comments.

Old FEEDBACK
Old 07-14-2006, 11:20 AM #9
QuencyJones16

Also some think it is the "cool" thing to do. But in reality, it just makes them seem stupid.

I use Canon, oh yes.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:29 AM #10
Dye Evil
#TRUCKYNIGGETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by inteck
To say something similar, a lot of people don't look for what they are asking for. If some people would take 5 minutes, and go back 3-4 pages, they may find their answer. Instead, since they don't see what they want in the 1st 5 threads, they decide to make a new one with the same topic of one from last week. To someone that has been around for a while, seeing the same thing over and over gets annoying, and some people lose their cool and post negative comments.
QFT
Old 07-14-2006, 11:36 AM #11
Slacker04
I wanna talk to SAMSON

Slacker04 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by inteck
intech said it. The problem is not ppl want to be dicks, although many do act that way because it is the internet and they can be e-tough. The problem is lazy people who clutter the thread and ignore the rules that are put there to keep the forums fun and flame free. If people stoped making "what should my name be for my team" threads, then there would be less flaming. If you do not fallow these easily read rules, you have the chance and possiblility of being flamed.
Like others said, i would suguest editing your post unless you want a short vacation or warning. Not a good way to start out your time on the nation.

UNIVERSITY of PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Old 07-14-2006, 11:46 AM #12
The uniBOMBER

in short, because theyre dumb..thats life the world is full of dumb people, and its easier for them to act like jackasses because they i know i cant epunch some one in the face so they think its funny to try and make others look dumb..

god i wish i could epunch someone in the face
Old 07-14-2006, 02:06 PM #13
Pump Scout
A dream within a dream

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is playing at Living Legends VII
Pump Scout supports Team VICIOUS
Pump Scout is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Being a Negative Norman yourself doesn't help this situation a bit, does it?
Closed Thread