wow.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2007, 08:11 PM #23
M.E.G.A death pb G
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cut_throats_paintbal View Post
dude that is bs i think that he did screw you over and these are either just other accounts he made to give himself good feedback or they are random people that he made deals with to argee with him.

psyco what ever your name is you know that you screwd him over and your trying to cover it up. you need to grow up and face the facts

yeah you'de be wrong...

please no one listen to this guy tryin to say there was scamming involved

I work with this guy and there was nothing wrong the gun when he shipped it out.. the company we wwork for will vouch for him...

If your so sure of it being broke please then show me the pic he sent befor he shipped it out.. its in fine condition and you did know exactly what you were accepting befor you receieved it...

its obviouse the gun was fine until now because you had the gun for a month or more now and have had no complaints

Please post the pic it will most likely help change allot of opinions..

guys this dude is great guy and a great friend and never intended for this to get out of hand...he is not scamming anyone nor would he try to...
Old 03-19-2007, 08:18 PM #24
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
splatter00 plays in the PSP
splatter00 plays in the APPA D1 division
so this 15 yr old kid works for a company, with a bunch of other 15 yr olds.. dude dont BS.. Charges have already been filed with his local PD and i fly out on may 19th to take care of it if he doesnt do anything about it..

What company is it, got a phone #.. you kids arent sly at all
Old 03-19-2007, 08:22 PM #25
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.E.G.A death pb G View Post
yeah you'de be wrong...

please no one listen to this guy tryin to say there was scamming involved

I work with this guy and there was nothing wrong the gun when he shipped it out.. the company we wwork for will vouch for him...

If your so sure of it being broke please then show me the pic he sent befor he shipped it out.. its in fine condition and you did know exactly what you were accepting befor you receieved it...

its obviouse the gun was fine until now because you had the gun for a month or more now and have had no complaints

Please post the pic it will most likely help change allot of opinions..

guys this dude is great guy and a great friend and never intended for this to get out of hand...he is not scamming anyone nor would he try to...

i let him know the day i got it i had problems.. thanks though.. also, i sent it in to Blast, not taking any chances working on a POS gun.. like my post before,, if you work for a company id like to talk with the owner, see a legit website or phone # and ill match it with everything.. you wont change anyones opinion, you have no feedback what so ever, and no know posts on nation.. i have many and im a trusted person on pbnation.. either way i dont care what you say, ive already made the report, and he faces Fraud and small claims damages which if found guilty, will pay for my plane flight, hotel stay, court fees and all expenses that incure while fighting it.. im not stupid, nor a push over and dont believe all your BS
Old 03-19-2007, 08:26 PM #26
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
Sad thing is your sn says you play for Relentless, your all 15. your All liars..
Old 03-21-2007, 10:11 PM #27
James_Haun (Banned)

Dude you guys suck so much, just own up, you are most likely his punk friends from school. What the heck is it with you people....Scamming is low man give him back his gat it isn't right...

Man I got scammed the EXACT same way man, just the gat was TX Storm Timmy, almost all the exact same stuff, except my guy Just had an old video that he gave me of it apparently ripping, Haha previous owners video and he stripped the front screw and retapped all the way through well it sucked but it happens..

Dude seriously I hope you get your gat back, drag his local athorities into it...I did, it worked...

Last edited by James_Haun : 03-21-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:19 PM #28
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
thats in the process.. its quite annoying but it will get me my gun back and him prosecuted..
Old 03-21-2007, 10:46 PM #29
James_Haun (Banned)

Good dude I am glad, and even when you do get your gat back don't take this out of your sig, not to be a personal dig or rub it in his face, but so that you can show people about it so they don't get screwed, by this guy or his friends who were so willing to lie for him.

I mean I am 17 and I have a job working at Jimmy Johns Subs and I work for every damn piece of gear I have...I can't afford to get ripped off unlike these punks who's mommies by them their gear, not that saying a 15 year old getting their gear from their parents because they can't get a job yet is a big deal or even bad, but I bet they have no idea how much it sucks to get ripped off when you poor your hard earned cash into something.

Last edited by James_Haun : 03-22-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:55 PM #30
crappygunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatter00 View Post
Wow guys, he had it for 2 days but both of you managed to play with it..
I CALL BS
He works at the local field i play at...he bought it from another employee at the field...i borrowed it from the dude that owned it before him...it shot fine when i shot it
Old 03-22-2007, 04:03 PM #31
extremekaos06
mowin faces

yeah i got ripped for 550 bucks. it sucks.so if there is a scam going on, give him his stuff and dont go to court. end of story
Old 03-29-2007, 02:57 AM #32
fierygoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremekaos06 View Post
yeah i got ripped for 550 bucks. it sucks.so if there is a scam going on, give him his stuff and dont go to court. end of story
Wow scammers are just ridiculous. just give the guy his gun back and it'll make everything a lot easier for both parties. How hard is it to man up and give a paint ball gun back, It's f'd up what one person will do to another because of greed. It would take a fool not to give the gun back while there's still time. Have fun taking this guy down splatter00.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:59 AM #33
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
ya.. i really dont want to.. i mean hes just a kid, and it will ruin alot of things for him.. alot of teens thing that once they turn 18, there record is cleared.. and its not..
all i want from him is 250 for a new body.. thats it
Old 04-27-2007, 09:11 PM #34
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist plays in the APPA D5 division
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jonotwist supports Empire
I just find it a bit wierd that all the feedback that was left hat the following

"good man A+++++++++++++++++++++=, great trader, A++++++++++++, A+++++"
that and bad spelling. a scammer in my book.

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere