Word on the new bolt - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Do you think the bolt is for real or not?
Yes I believe they have found a way 21 75.00%
No I think they are just trying to get people hyped on buying something that relly doesn't exsist 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-29-2001, 02:15 PM #1
Lusson
The Matrix is HERE

has been a member for 10 years
Anyone got any info when its going to be comin out. I think alot of people are waiting to get a Matrix to see if the myth is true.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2001, 03:51 PM #2
ernie

i'm one of those. i want to get one but i font hink i want to until i see it with the new mods.
Old 04-29-2001, 06:18 PM #3
DuMb-KiD-dReW
ACPP Forever

DuMb-KiD-dReW is a founding member
Well you know you got the intire Aardvark Crew on Pbnation now so when the bolt comes out we will garentee to let you know that very same day. So till then seat back and chill becasue they have to sell 1000 matrixes before the bolt comes out. If we told you a exact date then we would have chaos on our hands.

DKD
Old 04-29-2001, 09:09 PM #4
The Toyman

Playing "Bolt" Games With Us

ok - I gotta call you on that one. "if we released the date it would be chaos" or whatever. If the date was known it would be published. The only reasons to not publish a date or bring it out now.
1) it is not coming at all
2) they dont know when it is coming
3) they are playing marketing games
4) the company is cash strapped
5) they made a deal with Diablo
6) they are afraid that if that the Matrix wont be on the market for long.

Which one is it (or 2)

I challenge you to give me a different reason!!

I dont believe that magic 1000 number. What company would knowing withold a marketable product. If they released it now then they would have less "chaos" then if there were more people waiting. Would you not sell every bit as many?

Jason
Old 04-29-2001, 09:15 PM #5
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

mr_mich is a Supporting Member
well

how about

7. It's not done yet.
Old 04-29-2001, 09:17 PM #6
The Toyman

That would have to fall under #2. If it is nearly completd why no timelie. not even a hint. Is it going to be a week or a year? I dont believe they know.

Jason
Old 04-29-2001, 09:21 PM #7
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

well

actually, it wouldnt fall under 2. because it could be anodizing, and lets say that it would be done in exactly one week. theyd know, and it just would be ready yet. so i win.
Old 04-29-2001, 09:43 PM #8
The Toyman

you may want to brush up on your reading skills there mitch. My post was that the only reason they have not released a date was... If it was anadizing, and going to be ready in a week or so - they would (If they were realy smart) say that it would be out in 3 weeks or a month. Their best guess +50%. They would say something a week or a year or whatever. Nothing against them. They may well be the best airsmiths ever. I LOVE my gun. - But I own a business and will always give my customers my best (if conservative) guess as to when there gun is going to be in or whatever. If I say 2 weeks and get it in 2 weeks the customer is happy. If it is only 2 days - they are realy happy. But if I say 2 days and it takes 2 weeks... do you see where I am going with this. I guess I could add 8) poor business sense. I must say it again - nothing against the boys who made the Matrix. They made the best paintball gun ever. I am just perplexed I cant get a straight answer.
All I want to know is it going to be a matter of days, weeks, or years for the "bolt"

Jason
Old 04-29-2001, 10:19 PM #9
Aardvark

I really enjoy the debate
Lets shed some light on this bolt thing
First. Richmond Italia told me that they have sold 1000 Matricies to date.
So what could it be. Hmmmm.....
Well Richmond, in the same breath told me that if it worked as well as I claimed, he would knock it off and make it himself...
He assured me a head start though, to allow me to make my R.& D. money back.
It could be that we are strapped for cash???
To help out, Buy Aardvark upgrade products from us direct, Or from a growing number of distributers. He He He..
Or maybe we are just taking the product from a single Prototype design, and converting it into a production thingy.. Bet that is it...
Richmond also is sending me a small herd of guns, so as I can debug and figgure tolerances, so that when you order a bolt kit, it won't leak and snort because we did not test the product first..
Or maybe the whole thing is just a ploy by one of the Co-designers if the gun to make you buy a trinity (that works really well I might add)..
The debate continues
E-mail me to order stuff to help us get out from this financial shortage we might have.
Duckman_007_99@yahoo.com
Phone 1 800 781-1151
Old 04-29-2001, 11:46 PM #10
GhettoVampyre

damn, aardvark i love your responses.

Silver 2.1 2k2 dark angel lcd - pred on the way
68 ci 4500 hyperflow 201
"Ignorance is not an excuse"
"I Hate Stupid F**king People"
My Feedback
Old 04-30-2001, 12:08 AM #11
The Toyman

see - I knew it was a conspiracy!! I would love to help you out of your financial trouble and buy lots more stuff. Keep it coming.

Thanks for a straight response. Well sorta straight anyway

Jason
Old 04-30-2001, 12:47 AM #12
mrobnoxious
Awaiting Email Confirmation

why not patent it? you should be able to make-up for the cost by selling about 15000 new bolts. Patents are expensive. And by the time you have it patented, 2-4 years, you might have the customer base you need. How about a timeline, 1 year to gather investers, 1 year to build manufacturing facility, and 2 years to show a return on your investment. So, in 4 years you might make a profit. So, Aardvark is doing what is in his best interest, hold out as long as he can, to build a customer base. Then flood the market and sale as many as he can until he gets copied by somebody. So let him take his time, so he can insure you "the customer" get the best quality possible. And quit bugging him so he can get back to work. I waited on the Excalibur for 2 years, and am very pleased with AKALMP, waiting isn't necessarily a bad thing, it builds character.
Excalibur #21

Last edited by mrobnoxious : 04-30-2001 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-30-2001, 01:14 AM #13
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
Well if a 1000 Matrixi have been sold, then why isnt the bolt out yet? YOU guys were the ones saying the bolt will be released after a 1000 Matrixi have been sold, not us. NOW it needs further testing?
KNOWING that the idea would be copied,you picked 1000 so that you would be able to sell as many as possible, while making a profit and building a customer base.
Im not saying that this bolt doesnt exist, I am just getting frustrated with all these set backs. I bought my gun NOW, knowing that it wouldnt be long before a thousand were sold.
I must wait some more now? If this bolt wasnt ever talked about, I woulnt have bought a Matrix at all due to the inefficiency........the bolt is what made me buy it.
Now do we have to wait till 2000 are sold?

I WANT MY BOLT!!!!!

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old 04-30-2001, 09:17 AM #14
Synergy

I know the real story! hehe. I just wanted to chime in on this thread. Fatty, are you back yet. We need to talk.. Call me today at home. Jay
Old 04-30-2001, 04:16 PM #15
ES13Raven
Miso Horny

ES13Raven is a Supporting Member
Geez......people really want this bolt bad.
"Wipers deserve to be overshot"
Old 04-30-2001, 06:22 PM #16
ernie

i would be counting the days too if i had bought one already. If it delivers what has been promised it could be fenominal to the guns performance.
Old 04-30-2001, 06:57 PM #17
Lusson
The Matrix is HERE

LIES

I think there is something that some persons (Synergy, Fatty, Others) that they are not telling us. Maybe they have been lying all the time, sorry guys but they way you were bragging saying when we sell a 1000 it will be released right away. Now our half has been done someone else is not putting up there half of the agreement kind of.
Old 04-30-2001, 07:32 PM #18
Buzz

Are you going by Serial numbers to determine if there is 1000 guns sold? I've seen alot of guns with serial numbers over 1000 even though the 1000 computer for them was just shipped out. I'm pretty sure they're not shipping them with no electronics in them.

The Bolt will be coming soon, don't worry about it be patient.

A Division of Aardvark Custom Paintball Products

Send Question's Comment's or Order's to
Buzz_Aardvark@Yahoo.ca
Old 04-30-2001, 09:02 PM #19
The Toyman

will it be a few weeks or a few months? This is the question nobody wants to answer. I dont expect an exact date - but come on. Take a guess

Jason
Old 04-30-2001, 09:04 PM #20
Lusson
The Matrix is HERE

Well I will believe it when I see it or hear from someone that it is true because at first like I said is they said as soon as 1000 were sold it would be out well nothing yet and they said it would even be a little longer because of testing or some crap like that.
Old 04-30-2001, 09:09 PM #21
mr_mich
Too hot for TV.

hey

do dojo/pbnation members getta discount on aardvark products? i think it was like a 10% or 5% i heard or somethin like that...