PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2006, 05:48 PM #106
sKum
I like Catbert Again

has been a member for 10 years
For ****s sake, read the links you posted.

Something they all have in common is they talk about the "use" of children. If you can't figure out what makes that different then being a terrorist, you can sit down and let the other people talk.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2006, 06:23 PM #107
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobeo
Are you saying that Palestinian children have no connections to terrorists. A simple google search should pull up women and children terrorists.
EDIT: bang less than 5 minutes of searching...

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/terrorism-...ember#children

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive...errorism .htm

Those poor, poor, misunderstood women and children.
Ok...

First of all, your source is the Israeli ministry of foreign affairs...

Second off, it says palestinian children are being brainwashed. Being brainwashed does not equal being a terrorist. Sorry

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 06:35 PM #108
sKum
I like Catbert Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by elTwitcho
Second off, it says palestinian children are being brainwashed. Being brainwashed does not equal being a terrorist. Sorry
Old 07-12-2006, 06:39 PM #109
mark2582

Quote:
Originally Posted by sKum
how is this not on cnn
I haven't seen it on any news networks... wtf.

Anyways, the situation really sucks. I can see it from both views though, in some ways Israel could be seen as "dicks" for invading this country because officially the entire country is not at war with them. However, look at it from the Israeli standpoint. They are getting bombed and having their people kidnapped almost daily. What are they supposed to do, sit back and take it?

The whole thing sucks no matter how you look at it, and there is no obvious solution.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:46 PM #110
elTwitcho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2582
I haven't seen it on any news networks... wtf.

Anyways, the situation really sucks. I can see it from both views though, in some ways Israel could be seen as "dicks" for invading this country because officially the entire country is not at war with them. However, look at it from the Israeli standpoint. They are getting bombed and having their people kidnapped almost daily. What are they supposed to do, sit back and take it?

The whole thing sucks no matter how you look at it, and there is no obvious solution.
Well for what it's worth, I don't think they're dicks for going into Lebanon to fight Hezbollah. I think it's a stupid move and will go badly for them, like the last time they were in Lebanon, but I don't think it is morally wrong per se. Hezbollah wants to fight them, and they launch rockets at them regularly. You can't say they're wrong for wanting to go after them. ****, they wouldn't be wrong for wanting to go after the Palestinian rocket launchers if they could manage to do it without blowing up powerplants and blowing up parliament buildings... repeatedly.

However, threatening to bomb the Lebanese infrastructure so badly they "set the country back 20 years" (actual direct quote) which amounts to collective punishment against civillians, once again reinforces my belief that the Israelis are terrorist *******s who should have lost the 6 day war and been told to go the **** back to wherever you came from before trying to set up your country among the Arabs.

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 06:52 PM #111
DreadLock Doc
Love Me, Don't Bother Me

Annual Supporting Member
DreadLock Doc is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beers78n9
I wish I had paid more attention to the things going on in the world. I soo badly want to join in with the arguement just for the sake of arguing. Sadly, I know very little about tthe situation.
History has shown us that one does not actually have to know what they are talking about in order to participate in any conversation, at least not on PbNation.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:57 PM #112
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

True, I have my opinion on the matter, but I would just like some facts to help back up

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
Old 07-12-2006, 07:16 PM #113
sKum
I like Catbert Again

Just state your opinion then link to some obscure foreign newspaper and claim it backs up your points.

Most of the time no one checks them
Old 07-12-2006, 07:23 PM #114
PILMAN
O.o

PILMAN is a Supporting Member
Pictures from today

This picture, made from an Israeli military aircraft, released by the Israeli Defense Force shows an Israeli airstrike in southern Lebanon Wednesday July 12, 2006. Israel wants to "push back" Hezbollah guerrillas controlling southern Lebanon as part of its current offensive there following the capture of two Israeli soldiers, the head of Israel's northern command said Wednesday. (AP Photo/IDF)

A Lebanese soldier stands on alert behind an anti-aircraft gun after Israeli warplanes destroyed the Qassmieh bridge, on the main north-south highway, southern Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, tanks and gunboats against southern Lebanon as Israeli troops crossed the frontier to hunt for the captives. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)

Lebanese citizens and soldiers inspect the damage at the Qassmieh bridge after it was destroyed when Israeli warplanes targeted it, on the main north-south highway, southern Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, tanks and gunboats against southern Lebanon as Israeli troops crossed the frontier to hunt for the captives. (AP Photo/ Mohammed Zaatari)

A wounded Israeli is brought into hospital after being wounded in an attack by Hezbollah guerillas in northern Israel on the border with Lebanon, in Haifa, northern Israel,Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Israel wants to "push back" Hezbollah guerrillas controlling southern Lebanon as part of its current offensive there following the capture of two Israeli soldiers, the head of Israel's northern command said Wednesday. (AP Photo/Elad Gershgorn)

An Israeli mobile artillery piece fires towards southern Lebanon near the Israeli army post of Zaura Wednesday July 12, 2006. The Israeli Defense Ministry confirmed the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Lebanese guerrillas on Wednesday, and said it held the Lebanese government 'directly responsible' for their fate and safe return. 'The Lebanese government is responsible for the fate of the Israeli soldiers, and must take immediate action to locate them without harming them and return them to Israel,' the ministry said in a statement. (AP Photo/Avihu Shapira)

An Israeli warplane is prepared for a mission over Lebanon from Ramat David air force base in northern Israel, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/Ariel Schalit)

Israeli pilots, seen in the cockpit of an Israeli warplane as they prepare to take off for a mission in Lebanon from Ramat David air force base in northern Israel, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/Ariel Schalit)

An Israeli warplane takes off for a mission in Lebanon from Ramat David air force base in northern Israel, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/Ariel Schalit)

An Israeli warplane takes off for a mission in Lebanon from Ramat David air force base in northern Israel, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/Ariel Schalit)

A Lebanese man lights firecrackers during celebrations, in the suburbs of Beirut, Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006, after the Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers near the border with Israel. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers and two Lebanese were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/Mahmoud Tawil)

Smoke rises from an Israeli air raid as Lebanese people speed on the highway in the Zahrani region, on the Mediterranean coast, southern Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/ Mohammed Zaatari)

Smoke rises from an Israeli air raid that targeted a bridge, in the Zahrani region, on the Mediterranean coast, southern Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/ Mohammed Zaatari)

An Israeli warplane returns from a mission over Lebanon at the Ramat David air force base in northern Israel, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. Hezbollah fighters launched a raid into Israel and captured two Israeli soldiers Wednesday, triggering an Israeli assault with warplanes, gunboats and ground troops in southern Lebanon to hunt for the captives. Seven Israeli soldiers, two Lebanese civilians and a guerrilla were killed in the violence. (AP Photo/Ariel Schalit)

An Israeli tank moves on a road in Zarit, northern Israel on the frontier with Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006. The Israeli Defense Ministry confirmed the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Lebanese guerrillas on Wednesday, and said it held the Lebanese government "directly responsible" for their fate and safe return. "The Lebanese government is responsible for the fate of the Israeli soldiers, and must take immediate action to locate them without harming them and return them to Israel," the ministry said in a statement. (AP Photo/Yaron Kaminsky)

The sister of killed Israeli soldier Shani Turgeman is comforted after being told her brother was killed in action in southern Lebanon 12 July 2006, in the northern Israeli town of Beit Shean. Seven Israeli soldiers were killed today following a deadly attack by Lebanese Hezbollah militia fighters on an army patrol along Israel's border with Lebanon where two servicemen were snatched. Three Israeli soldiers were killed when "Hezbollah fighters attacked two army jeeps on a routine patrol along Israel's," an army spokesman told AFP. Four soldiers were later killed when a tank was attacked in south Lebanon during searches for two Israeli serviceman abducted during the first attack on the jeep. AFP PHOTO/Hagai AHARON-ISRAEL OUT (Photo credit should read HAGAI AHARON/AFP/Getty Images)
Old 07-12-2006, 07:28 PM #115
PILMAN
O.o

PILMAN is a Supporting Member

Israeli armoured vehicles enter during a new operation in the southern Gaza Strip near the Israeli Kibbutz of Kisufim, as the government gave green light to intensify the offensive on Gaza. Israeli tanks and armoured vehicles rolled before dawn into a Palestinian-controlled area east of the central Gaza Strip town of Deir el-Ballah, Palestinian security sources said.

Israeli soldiers prepare for a new operation in the southern Gaza Strip near the Israeli Kibbutz of Kisufim, as the government gave green light to intensify the offensive on Gaza. Israeli tanks and armoured vehicles rolled before dawn 12 July 2006, into a Palestinian-controlled area east of the central Gaza Strip town of Deir el-Ballah, Palestinian security sources said.

Israeli soldiers prepare for a new operation in the southern Gaza Strip near the Israeli Kibbutz of Kisufim, as the government gave green light to intensify the offensive on Gaza. Israeli tanks and armoured vehicles rolled before dawn 12 July 2006, into a Palestinian-controlled area east of the central Gaza Strip town of Deir el-Ballah, Palestinian security sources said.

An Israeli soldier fires during an Israeli military operation in the West Bank city of Nablus, Tuesday 11 July 2006. During clashes between the army and Palestinians, four Palestinian were wounded, including an ambulance driver and a photographer.

Last edited by PILMAN : 07-12-2006 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:35 PM #116
sKum
I like Catbert Again

All we need now is India and Pakistan to have an exchange, Russia and China to start some ****, and N.Korea to launch some more missles.

Oh Geez
Old 07-12-2006, 07:40 PM #117
Point|ess
Metal Face Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sKum
All we need now is India and Pakistan to have an exchange, Russia and China to start some ****, and N.Korea to launch some more missles.

Oh Geez

everyone join the coast guard...the draft is coming
Old 07-12-2006, 07:43 PM #118
Ben.haK (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point|ess
Or you can stay with me in Canada, eh.

(I know we are probably past this, but I don't really care)
I don't think this is going to be WWIII. Sure, there will be wars occuring over the globe, but until it ceases to be individual conflicts in different parts of the globe, and starts to become Side A vs. Side B, it won't make a difference. Hell, war in the Middle East has been going on forever, what makes this instance so different that it's going to spark WWIII?
Old 07-12-2006, 08:03 PM #119
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PILMAN
(south lebanons ok it's christain).
they are Jews, they hate christians too.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:03 PM #120
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:

what a great time to be turning 18.....
Old 07-12-2006, 08:05 PM #121
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:
The draft is coming.

Iran will get involved in this as to defend Lebanon from the invaders. Same idea in Gulf War 1.

We will defend Israel and attack Iran, local arabic countries will join on the side of Iran, Iran will stop sending oil to America, as well as Saudia Arabia will play economic ally to iran and stop sending oil to America. Crude oil prices will hit $140 a barrel and America will head into a recession and much more debt, to the tune of 12trillion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 07-12-2006, 08:10 PM #122
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Impulses
The draft is coming.

Iran will get involved in this as to defend Lebanon from the invaders. Same idea in Gulf War 1.

We will defend Israel and attack Iran, local arabic countries will join on the side of Iran, Iran will stop sending oil to America, as well as Saudia Arabia will play economic ally to iran and stop sending oil to America. Crude oil prices will hit $140 a barrel and America will head into a recession and much more debt, to the tune of 12trillion.

Saudi Arabia will stay Nuetral. The Prince is Best Firends with the Bush family afterall...
Old 07-12-2006, 08:23 PM #123
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haga652001
they are Jews, they hate christians too.
You're an idiot.
Edit: Wow.
Please leave this thread, as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited by sosoDAF : 07-12-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:35 PM #124
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoDAF
You're an idiot.
trust me, I know.

EDIT: I mean the jews DID kill your King and all, doesn't that sound like hatred?

Last edited by Haga652001 : 07-12-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:36 PM #125
26bps
Fluent in Sarcasm

Lmao.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:37 PM #126
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoDAF
Wow.
Please leave this thread, as you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
I want you to go to Jerusalem and look for the Christians, or simply look for any that remain. Yeah... to you for being ignorant and assuming too much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬