Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2006, 03:20 PM #85
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Ok lets get this right...

Palistinian people kidnaped isreal citizens, with the sole reason to get 1000 palistinian CRIMINALS releaced. They have openly said they wont return the solders unless this happens. The palistinans are not "good guys" they are not "downtroden" they are not "victims" They are terrorists, criminals, and the worst scum of earth. Isreal needs to send them the 1000 criminals back...in body bags as a example of what is to be done to ALL palistinians if they do not get their leadership under control and STOP the terrorist acts.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 07-12-2006, 03:22 PM #86
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear

Palistinian people kidnaped isreal citizens, with the sole reason to get 1000 palistinian CRIMINALS releaced. They have openly said they wont return the solders unless this happens. The palistinans are not "good guys" they are not "downtroden" they are not "victims" They are terrorists, criminals, and the worst scum of earth. Isreal needs to send them the 1000 criminals back...in body bags as a example of what is to be done to ALL palistinians if they do not get their leadership under control and STOP the terrorist acts.

relax, think, then type. overbear, your not timed buddy. stop banging that **** out in a frenzy.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:23 PM #87
vinfamous

Quote:

Palistinian people [need to] get their leadership under control and STOP the terrorist acts.
fixed
Old 07-12-2006, 03:28 PM #88
elTwitcho

Quote:

Ehehehe. Your first sentence was "lets get this right" and then your very next sentence got it completely wrong. You're the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear 'getting it right'

Palistinian millitants captured isreali soldiers, with the sole reason to get 1000 palistinian prisoners releaced. They have openly said they wont return the solders unless this happens.
And then you went on to suggest the summary execution of a thousand people as an example, all the while calling the other people terrorists. Too funny dude

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 03:45 PM #89
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
Palestinians voted for Hamas because of social programs and because they were fed up with corruption in Fatah... it's so sad that they were let down. Hamas needs to get out of the 7th century.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:53 PM #90
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

I wish I had paid more attention to the things going on in the world. I soo badly want to join in with the arguement just for the sake of arguing. Sadly, I know very little about tthe situation.

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."
Old 07-12-2006, 03:58 PM #91
xbreaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinfamous
yea like start wars, invade other peoples homelands and oppresses and exploits the native population cause god is on their side. dont tell twitch to shut up, he does know what hes talking about.

my countrys tax dollars should not be going to "perserve the most holy site in the world." this is not a christian fan club. my taxdollars should not be going to "protect" some site you deem holy, and have it in turn start a mess.

israel is a borderline fascist authoritorian state. they are government with knee jerk militant reactions, and for all the benefits we get from having an ally in the middle east, having it be israel negates any positive, and in reality makes the situation worse.

and i will blame the israelis, cause they start it. there arrogant "entitled" pricks, basically.

edit, to go even farther, there is a giant difference between a israel, as a state, blowing up a bridge, and one radical, suicide bombing. if you cant see it, your blind.
from the sounds of it, your still a virgin and are a long way from ever paying taxes, so STFU
Old 07-12-2006, 04:01 PM #92
26bps
Fluent in Sarcasm

Good.

The sooner they kill each other, the sooner we can waltz in and take the oil. Hopefully whoever's still alive afterward will be too famished to fight an insurgency.
He was saying that pot is somewhat more valuable than children."

"Originally posted by Comfortably_Numb:
So Automagogot has been trolling me and then closing my threads....
Old 07-12-2006, 04:06 PM #93
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98
World War 3 anyone? Iran, Lebanon, Palestine and quite possibly North Korea versus the USA and our allies. Not to mention fights with terroist countries around Iraq. Could it be the future...? Either way, there goes World Peace thinking for another 20 years or so.
When you say it like that it sounds bad but think about it...

Iran, Lebanon, Palestine, and possibly North Korea vs. America, England, Russia, South Korea, and possibly China. Not to mention all the countries that would give us aid like Germany, Italy, France, Canada, Mexico and all other allies.

It would be the definition of a route. I would put the US, England, and Russia against any country or countries. England has a formidable military although they are open to attack. US is fairly protected on the western front thanks to Russia and our Eastern front is filled with allies that would ned to be invaded before us. Russia is almost impposible to successfully invade as history has shown.

EDIT: I completely forgot about Israel, a country with a great military and great intelligence community.

Last edited by Bobeo : 07-12-2006 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:30 PM #94
Tyrant_Joe
Fear the underscore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobeo
When you say it like that it sounds bad but think about it...

Iran, Lebanon, Palestine, and possibly North Korea vs. America, England, Russia, South Korea, and possibly China. Not to mention all the countries that would give us aid like Germany, Italy, France, Canada, Mexico and all other allies.

It would be the definition of a route. I would put the US, England, and Russia against any country or countries. England has a formidable military although they are open to attack. US is fairly protected on the western front thanks to Russia and our Eastern front is filled with allies that would ned to be invaded before us. Russia is almost impposible to successfully invade as history has shown.

EDIT: I completely forgot about Israel, a country with a great military and great intelligence community.
route (rūt, rout)
n.
(Abbr. Rt. or Rte.)
A road, course, or way for travel from one place to another.
A highway.
A customary line of travel. See synonyms at way.
A fixed course or territory assigned to a salesperson or delivery person.
Football. A pass pattern.
A means of reaching a goal.
tr.v., rout·ed, rout·ing, routes.
To send or forward by a specific route. See synonyms at send1.
To schedule the order of (a sequence of procedures).

That's the definition of a "route."

~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----+77+---------------
-----+77+---------------
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 07-12-2006, 04:36 PM #95
Trevor Reznik (Banned)
Ben is banned! again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant_Joe
route (rūt, rout)
n.
(Abbr. Rt. or Rte.)
A road, course, or way for travel from one place to another.
A highway.
A customary line of travel. See synonyms at way.
A fixed course or territory assigned to a salesperson or delivery person.
Football. A pass pattern.
A means of reaching a goal.
tr.v., rout·ed, rout·ing, routes.
To send or forward by a specific route. See synonyms at send1.
To schedule the order of (a sequence of procedures).

Har dee har har... So me added an 'e'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definition of Rout
A rout is a disorderly withdrawal made by a military force following defeat, a collapse of discipline, or poor morale. It may involve a single soldier or an entire army. A routed army often degenerates into a sense of "every man for himself" as the surviving combatants attempt to flee to safety. A disorganized rout often results in much higher casualties for the retreating force than an orderly withdrawal.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:41 PM #96
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant_Joe

I totally meant that it would literally be a road or highway or a path taken to get somewhere...

I am surprised at how many people are defending the Palestinians and condemning the Israelis.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:52 PM #97
Trix
RIP DALE #3

Trix supports our troops
Trix is an NCPA player
Trix supports DLX Technology
Good for Israel. Maybe they can go after Iran next without us having to do anything. That would be sweet.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:52 PM #98
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobeo
I totally meant that it would literally be a road or highway or a path taken to get somewhere...

I am surprised at how many people are defending the Palestinians and condemning the Israelis.

ya, considering that Palestine is an area filled with terrorists and militants, while Isreal is the closest thing to Democracy in the middle east
Old 07-12-2006, 05:01 PM #99
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15
ya, considering that Palestine is an area filled with terrorists and militants, while Isreal is the closest thing to Democracy in the middle east
Are you being sarcastic?
Old 07-12-2006, 05:06 PM #100
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by elTwitcho
And then you went on to suggest the summary execution of a thousand people as an example, all the while calling the other people terrorists. Too funny dude
Quit trying to sugar coat it, they arn't "prisoners" held because of some infraction. They are hardened criminals and terrorists! Take your PC words and cram them dude. The fact is, the "solders" are citizens and they were minding their own bisness when Palistinian TERRORISTS, supported by the plaistinian people KIDNAPED them, and now hold them demanding the releace of their "brothers".

You keep trying to make the palistinian people out to be the good guys here, "oh poor people got steped on, we should pitty them" *spits* no, wrong! they are a nation based on terror, hate, and murder. Its not a act of war, its an act of pure terrorism they have commited.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 07-12-2006, 05:17 PM #101
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingerXL
Pilman, I don't understand why we have to pay israel to be out ally. We've given them enough already, they wouldn't turn their back on us if we just stopped giving them money. We shouldn't have to buy allies.
They give us technology in return.
Where was the cellphone invented?
Old 07-12-2006, 05:19 PM #102
AutoMaggot

OMG support for Israeli is at the hands of the Zionist plot!!!!111

The Pr0t0calz of the Elderz of Zi0n!!!111

If there was a megadodgy, I'd use it.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:25 PM #103
elTwitcho

Quote:
Quit trying to sugar coat it, they arn't "prisoners" held because of some infraction. They are hardened criminals and terrorists! Take your PC words and cram them dude. The fact is, the "solders" are citizens and they were minding their own bisness when Palistinian TERRORISTS, supported by the plaistinian people KIDNAPED them, and now hold them demanding the releace of their "brothers".

You keep trying to make the palistinian people out to be the good guys here, "oh poor people got steped on, we should pitty them" *spits* no, wrong! they are a nation based on terror, hate, and murder. Its not a act of war, its an act of pure terrorism they have commited.
I'm not sure why I'm bothering, morbid curiosity maybe.

When a soldier is rendered prisoner during combat he is not kidnapped, he is captured. Period. End of story.

Show me a source confirming that the people the Israelis have as prisoners are all convicted criminals please. A person is not considered a criminal until it has been proven by a court of law. Furthermore, many of these "hardened criminals" are political prisoners, and many of these "hardened criminals" are in fact women and children. I guess alot of children are responsible for launching rockets at Israel though...

Where do you get your info that they are a nation based on hate and murder again? I can't seem to find any document relating to that area that says "this great nation shall be founded on the principle that one day the jews shall return and we will hate and murder them. Until that time, we must never lose track that this is the principle we founded this country upon". I must have missed that, or maybe we go to different library systems.

Lastly, attacking soldiers is not terrorism, that is within the definition of combat operations. Otherwise, the US would be the largest purveyors of terrorism in the entire world for all the terrorist attacks they launched at Taliban and Iraqi troops these past few years.

Thanks. And don't spit on your screen, it's unsanitary.

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 05:29 PM #104
AutoMaggot

I think our friend Overbear is just speaking in generalizations about the Palestinians. Not that I agree with him, but several Palestinian terrorist organizations do make it their business to target civilians. It's the only way they see possible victory [read: 4th generation warfare].

But... yes, Hezbullah did take the soldiers. Not civilians.

Has the Lebanese government said anything or are they too scared to issue any official statements?

... their politicians probably don't want to end up like Rafik Hiriri.
Old 07-12-2006, 05:34 PM #105
Bobeo
-Life Is Good-

Quote:
Originally Posted by elTwitcho

I guess alot of children are responsible for launching rockets at Israel though...
Are you saying that Palestinian children have no connections to terrorists. A simple google search should pull up women and children terrorists.
EDIT: bang less than 5 minutes of searching...

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/terrorism-...ember#children

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive...errorism .htm

Those poor, poor, misunderstood women and children.

Last edited by Bobeo : 07-12-2006 at 05:37 PM.