PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2006, 12:15 PM #43
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILMAN
Yeah because your one of those people that has to always open their big mouth and make the statements but when someone responds to you with facts suddenly you don't want to listen.
after this little comment, i proceeded to rip your comment apart piece by piece, but then i realized you are viws are incredibly myopic, due to your incapacity to be able to think for yourself and take various amounts of information to piece together a correct observation, your uneducated and thus unable to comprehend the intricacies of whats at work, too arrogant to attempt any sort of empathic view, to racist to get past your stereotypes of muslims, and to proud to admit you were wrong when i was finished.

so if you feel e0cool by getting in the last word, so be it. your not worth my time, your response would be self aggrandizing and consquently, useless. there is nothing to be gained from this.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2006, 12:26 PM #44
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PILMAN
Oh please, you want to talk about colonys lets just talk about North America, Australia, and South America. Meanwhile on that the Jews were the original inhabitants of the land, NOT the muslims and they never belonged there. The Romans kicked them out of the land and a few crusaders fought with the muslims over Jerusalem. The Jews didn't just come in during 1948 after the holocaust and steal land.

The Zionist movement started in the 1870's and the first emigration to Israel was during 1883 which Jews bought land from the few Arabs that were living on the land at the time. The majority of Arabs there were Bedouin WHICH live inside Israel today and get along fine with Jews. 1948 Israel was declared a state by the UN and partitioned between the 2 which the ARABS rejected and left on their own free will. Also after the Jews came in during 1883 various arabs that would smuggle illegal goods across the border would steal from Jewish settlements and HaShomer watchmen were established, many of the Arabs living in Gaza and Westbank today AREN'T even Palestinians, they are Arabs from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, all over. The Jews offered these people citizenship and they left on their own damn will. So the Arabs had a war over it and lost, boo <del>****</del>ing hoo, if they can't defend what they never owned to begin with they don't deserve it anyways.

Go try your debates with a South African, you might actually get further seeing as Israel has a moral and legal right to exist. Do you want to know what Westbank and gaza are? They are NOT countries, they are REGIONS of Israel just like Chechnya is a region of Russia, they want independence and they killed a bunch of kids in a school and have done random terrorist attacks in moscow, so Russia bombed the <del>****</del> out of grozny because the peices of <del>****</del> deserved to die. You can feel sorry for them but that doesn't mean they have the legal right to own a country just like the Palestinkians don't have a right to have a country because it's Israeli land. The Palestinians never could do anything. The Israelis are MUCH too tolerant offering these people citizenship, arming their "PLO", sending money and offering water and electricity, they offered these people a lot more then the Palestinians could offer. Instead the Palestinians have a way to thank them by saying "hey i'll blow my self up because I want my own country" and they wonder why Israel turned gaza into a <del>****</del>hole? Hmm I wonder!
That's cool and all, but we're really not talking about Israel's right to exist... just the measure of its own actions.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:36 PM #45
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
I got to say there are a few people in here, who shall remain nameless, who's posts are borderline anti-semetic, particularly one person who is quite outspoken that isreal should never have existed...and I find it way uncool and downright deplorable.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Old 07-12-2006, 12:36 PM #46
vinfamous

Quote:
7 ISRAELI SOLDIERS KILLED IN ATTACK
Wed Jul 12 2006 11:08:36 ET

The Israeli army on Wednesday said seven soldiers were killed in fighting with Hezbollah guerrillas after a cross-border raid in which the Lebanese group captured two other soldiers.

The army said three soldiers were killed in the initial raid, and four other soldiers were killed when their tank went over a land mine in southern Lebanon.

The tank was participating in a ground invasion aimed at rescuing the captured soldiers.
Developing...
from drudge.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:55 PM #47
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
From the way I see it, these people are out to kill us.
In saying "us", I mean me, you, and everyone else who isn't an islamic fundamentalist. I don't think you guys understand that these people don't even recognize the existence of the state of Israel. Many of these terrorist factions are denying that the holocaust ever happened. It seems to me there is no reasoning with them, yet there is no way to fight them either. They believe that if they die for their cause, they will get to meet Allah. It's a lose-lose situation. Not to generalize, but from all the conflicts the rest of the world has had with Arabs, I would think that some people might start to realize that these people are rediculous and cannot be reasoned with.
Ever considered the Olympic Games in Munich, Germany in 1972? How is that any different than this? More Arabs come to take hostage innocent Israelis.
Now I am not saying that all Arabs are bad, but you have to realize a pattern here; these factions fighting for what they think is "jihad" are not to be reasoned with and cannot be reasoned with.
They want to kill us because of our religion, race, nationality, and lifestyle.
Whether you want to come to face the truth or not is your decision.

Last edited by sosoDAF : 07-12-2006 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:55 PM #48
AutoMaggot

I think the world's slowly learning not to trust political revolution in the Middle East and South Asia, because it guarantees nothing. The Cedar Revolution apparently did nothing to curb Hezbullah... the UN even wanted it to take part in the political process. It never stopped attacking Israel. Boooooo I say! Booooooo!
Old 07-12-2006, 12:56 PM #49
Maelstrom_Unleashed
say no to killer whales

Damnit, this is really upsetting to me. My best friend and his family just left for Lebanon yesterday to visit family. I wonder if they'll even be able to enter the country now?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:02 PM #50
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

just curious Vinfamous, what would you do if you were Isreal?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:08 PM #51
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmike15
just curious Vinfamous, what would you do if you were Isreal?
in regards to the situation, or all around?

id stop being such a god damn dick. you got a give a little to take a little; over there no one is doing anything.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:10 PM #52
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear
I got to say there are a few people in here, who shall remain nameless, who's posts are borderline anti-semetic, particularly one person who is quite outspoken that isreal should never have existed...and I find it way uncool and downright deplorable.
im not anti semetic, i despise the way the state of israel handles its business. its deplorable that i frown upon violence, no matter what?
Old 07-12-2006, 01:11 PM #53
(^_@)Skitzo
Schizoaffective Disorder

(^_@)Skitzo helped look for balloons
this coming from someone who shoots people for fun???? lol i love you vin!
Old 07-12-2006, 01:13 PM #54
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoDAF
In saying "us", I mean me, you, and everyone else who isn't an islamic fundamentalist. I don't think you guys understand that these people don't even recognize the existence of the state of Israel. Many of these terrorist factions are denying that the holocaust ever happened. It seems to me there is no reasoning with them, yet there is no way to fight them either. They believe that if they die for their cause, they will get to meet Allah. It's a lose-lose situation. Not to generalize, but from all the conflicts the rest of the world has had with Arabs, I would think that some people might start to realize that these people are rediculous and cannot be reasoned with.
Ever considered the Olympic Games in Munich, Germany in 1972? How is that any different than this? More Arabs come to take hostage innocent Israelis.
Now I am not saying that all Arabs are bad, but you have to realize a pattern here; these factions fighting for what they think is "jihad" are not to be reasoned with and cannot be reasoned with.
They want to kill us because of our religion, race, nationality, and lifestyle.
Whether you want to come to face the truth or not is your decision.
i agree with you. i do. but in regards to the extremists, you said it yourself, all arabs arent bad. i feel that an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. this invasion is going to do nothing but make things worse for us, israel, the palestinians, and the lebanonese. the average citizen from all countries are losing out.

terrorism is horrible; im aware of this. im not defending the people who blow themselves up, im not defending the extremeists, or the hamas organization. there are millions of people who are suffering because both sides are being ignorant. people are starving and dying because there isnt compromise, sympathy, or empathy; on either side. there is no right side, im just out spoken defending the palestinians because no one else is in this thread, and predominantly, they got the ****ty end of the stick.

nor am i defending hezbollah, there dicks, im aware of is as well, but an invasion doesnt bring back the kidnapped soldiers.

edit for typos, i hope this clears up where i stand.

Last edited by vinfamous : 07-12-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:14 PM #55
sosoDAF
ATL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinfamous

id stop being such a god damn dick. you got a give a little to take a little; over there no one is doing anything.
Wow, very mature and well thought-out response.

Dear god, please notice the dodgy I put there.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:18 PM #56
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:

by giving a little, do u mean havng your homeland bombed by militants, and terrorists?

It sounds like you are talking about negotiating with terrorists. but then again, i dont know much about the situation, so i dont wanna force my views on anyone, especially since my views at the moment are so unclear since i really have no idea whats happening lol.

What i can decifer is that Isreal has been punched in the arm one too many times. Now they are just releasing all that anger.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:22 PM #57
vinfamous

Quote:

i broke down how i feel about the situation, ripped it down to its bare foundations, and sculpted it into a metaphor on a personal level, being that i was asked to take the shape of a state. a metaphor on a that mainfests how i feel the israelis interact with with the palestinians on all levels; basic social interaction, political comrpomise and diplomacy, regards to the relationship of their economic sanctions and activies.

its pretty simple.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:30 PM #58
sosoDAF
ATL

Quote:
i broke down how i feel about the situation, ripped it down to its bare foundations, and sculpted it into a metaphor on a personal level, being that i was asked to take the shape of a state. a metaphor on a that mainfests how i feel the israelis interact with with the palestinians on all levels; basic social interaction, political comrpomise and diplomacy, regards to the relationship of their economic sanctions and activies.

its pretty simple.
So if you were the prime minister of Israel, how would you respond to these terrorists taking hostages?
Just let them continue with the hostage taking?
Ah, good plan
Old 07-12-2006, 01:33 PM #59
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:

holy hell, i remember you! i used to chill in the evil forum about a year or so ago with you and daveczrn and omenworker back when my name was paintballmatt15 . U made omen triggers too right? man..small world.

anyways, back on track. I think all these terrorists groups have been ****ing with isreal for too long, and it was inevitable that something like this was gonna happen.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:34 PM #60
PILMAN
O.o

PILMAN is a Supporting Member
Quote:

its pretty simple.
How much land do the Arabs need? Israel already withdrew from gaza more than 6 months ago and it didn't stop terrorist attack at all, they were in the process of dismantling settlements in west bank and hadn't been in Lebanon since 2000. You think they give a crap? The fact Israel exists ticks off the muslims and their terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezb'allah will keep attacking because they know that they can scare people into giving land. Olmerts doing an awesome job and it's about damn time too. The Jewish people have lived a hard life and have "tried" to adapt with the palestinians, they can live with arabs but not palestinians, enough is enough.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:34 PM #61
AutoMaggot

It's a tough call. The radicals just screw over any chance of using the soft-kill and the violent reaction just screws over innocent people who just want security.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:39 PM #62
elTwitcho

Quote:
In saying "us", I mean me, you, and everyone else who isn't an islamic fundamentalist. I don't think you guys understand that these people don't even recognize the existence of the state of Israel. Many of these terrorist factions are denying that the holocaust ever happened.
To my knowledge no Palestinian group or Hezbolah has ever threatened to attack Canada, has never attacked Canada and is not "out to kill us". Just because they're Muslim and you guys don't recognize their struggle as valid does not mean they are Al Quaeda. Al Quaeda is at war with us, and wants to kill us. "these people" do not.

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 01:52 PM #63
AutoMaggot

Their cause is more nationalistic than that of the Salafis and Wahabbis.