Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-12-2006, 10:08 AM #22
Point|ess
Metal Face Doom

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinfamous
yea like start wars, invade other peoples homelands and oppresses and exploits the native population cause god is on their side. dont tell twitch to shut up, he does know what hes talking about.

my countrys tax dollars should not be going to "perserve the most holy site in the world." this is not a christian fan club. my taxdollars should not be going to "protect" some site you deem holy, and have it in turn start a mess.

israel is a borderline fascist authoritorian state. they are government with knee jerk militant reactions, and for all the benefits we get from having an ally in the middle east, having it be israel negates any positive, and in reality makes the situation worse.

and i will blame the israelis, cause they start it. there arrogant "entitled" pricks, basically.

edit, to go even farther, there is a giant difference between a israel, as a state, blowing up a bridge, and one radical, suicide bombing. if you cant see it, your blind.
Those "knee jerk" militant reactions are the only reason Isreal still exists. YOu **** with them, they will **** you up real quick.
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2006, 10:09 AM #23
elTwitcho

Listen you stupid illiterate ****. You have no idea how to read, form a rational argument, or think. Shut the **** up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PILMAN
The US barely supports it compared to what it used to as the only thing Israel relys on is the m16's which will soon be replaced with the Tavor TAR-21 and the F-16 which Israel modifys every single component on the plane except the radar which is referred to as the F-16i Sufa in Israel.
A veto on every single UN resolution that may go against Israel. Thanks, shut the **** up.

Quote:
If you want to debate aid, lets talk about germany and japan who we destroyed then gave the money to rebuild or the countless african countrys that haven't paid a penny back to us. At least Israels doing SOMETHING with the money we give them. The problem with you is your so ignorant you figure that cutting aid is going to fix the problems,
Not money aid you ****ing idiot.

Quote:
I'm so sick of you people and this whole "Israels evil because they blew up a bridge omgz" bull****. Did you join greenpeace or save the whale group? Yeah blowing your self up is so much more justified, blame the Israelis for everything and all the problems.
And I'm so sick of you retards who's eyes must be watering from choking back on so much dick that you can't ****ing read. Did I say israel was evil? No. Did I mention whales? No. Did I mention greenpeace? No. Did I say suicide bombing was justified? No. Did I blame the Isrealis for everything and all the problems? No. Go eat a shotgun you ****

A Haiku about Life - By Secret Asian Man
twitch slaps me around
he likes to make me his *****
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 10:11 AM #24
PILMAN
O.o

PILMAN is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by elTwitcho
Listen you stupid illiterate ****. You have no idea how to read, form a rational argument, or think. Shut the **** up.

A veto on every single UN resolution that may go against Israel. Thanks, shut the **** up.

Not money aid you ****ing idiot.

And I'm so sick of you retards who's eyes must be watering from choking back on so much dick that you can't ****ing read. Did I say israel was evil? No. Did I mention whales? No. Did I mention greenpeace? No. Did I say suicide bombing was justified? No. Did I blame the Isrealis for everything and all the problems? No. Go eat a shotgun you ****
Why don't you present me some facts or are you going to post all day about what pricks Israelis are?
Old 07-12-2006, 10:14 AM #25
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point|ess
Those "knee jerk" militant reactions are the only reason Isreal still exists. YOu **** with them, they will **** you up real quick.

because thats worked SO WELL. this thread itself shows israel resorts to violence irrationally, inefficently, and immorally.

any state that is based purely on violence and submission is downright wrong.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:18 AM #26
(^_@)Skitzo
Schizoaffective Disorder

(^_@)Skitzo helped look for balloons
and vin hits the nail on the head..
Old 07-12-2006, 10:21 AM #27
elTwitcho

Quote:
Why don't you present me some facts or are you going to post all day about what pricks Israelis are?
No. I never posted at all about "what pricks Isrealis are" and I'm done indulging you because that's twice in a row you completely ignored anything I might have actually said and made up your own version. As far as I'm concerned, "go eat a shotgun" is the only thing I have to say to you. So go for it, be all you can be, just do it, whatever.

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 10:23 AM #28
PILMAN
O.o

Quote:
because thats worked SO WELL. this thread itself shows israel resorts to violence irrationally, inefficently, and immorally.

any state that is based purely on violence and submission is downright wrong.
It's WAR, welcome to reality. You do what you have to do. Terrorism isn't classic warfare where you know who your enemy is because he's wearing a uniform. These different political groups that are recognized by us only as terrorist groups fight dirty, what did you expect Israel to do some sort of peaceful way to take out their targets maybe with rubber bullets or something like a swat team? These people are sick and with the whole liberal movement questioning both the US and Israel calling them baby killers and rapists it's not helping the case at all. Israel is doing what it can to survive and they are fighting terror with terror, why should they be stepped on? They had a soldier kidnapped by Hamas first, what is Israel supposed to negotiate so it furthers the terrorists agenda and they do it again? So now Lebanon is doing it as well. The fact is these people will do ANYTHING to further their political agenda and NO logical government should negotiate with terrorists especially when Hamas is demanding the release of a thousand prisoners. Hezb'allah is a pretty nasty group too funded by Iran and oppose the zionist campaign. Of course the liberals seem to love picking apart the Israelis and any funds that go to them because they blame Israel for every problem in the middle east. The world has really gone pansy, only since vietnam has the world started to sympathize with the enemy. What a ****ing joke.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:31 AM #29
vinfamous

Quote:
The fact is these people will do ANYTHING to further their political agenda and NO logical government should negotiate with terrorists especially when Hamas is demanding the release of a thousand prisoners. Hezb'allah is a pretty nasty group too funded by Iran and oppose the zionist campaign. Of course the liberals seem to love picking apart the Israelis and any funds that go to them because they blame Israel for every problem in the middle east. The world has really gone pansy, only since vietnam has the world started to sympathize with the enemy. What a ****ing joke.

i know your trying to speak to me, i just cant understand it. you blanket attack liberals, then go on some kind of rant which pertains to this thread in no way at all.

my statement was, which you proceeded to just not reply to, is how is WAR triggered by a single kidnap, justifiable, moral, effcient, legal, or even intelligent, at all?

cause it isnt you tool. im not sympathsizing with the enemy, i despise israel. they are abusive and oppressive, but i guess itd take actual intelligence and some sort of empathatic capabilites to dwelve past whats on the surface, with what the media spoonfeeds you.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:31 AM #30
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
Twitcho - I understand where you're coming from in regards to Israeli action being a little off the chain, but to say that the country hasn't tried to resolve the problem diplomatically isn't necessarily true.

Remember that Olmert and Abbas were meeting for a second time to discuss future disengagement and shoring up the PA when Hamas started the abductions. Hamas proved to Olmert that Abbas really didn't have control over his own government, especially when they continued to endorse Qassam rocket attacks and bombings against Israeli settlements. I really hoped that a democratically-elected group would take a bit more responsibility for those who elected it into the majority... but they didn't. If anything's stupid, it's the fact that none of these groups are willing to accept the existence of Israel. It's there and it's not going to go away.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:34 AM #31
vinfamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMaggot
Twitcho - I understand where you're coming from in regards to Israeli action being a little off the chain, but to say that the country hasn't tried to resolve the problem diplomatically isn't necessarily true.

Remember that Olmert and Abbas were meeting for a second time to discuss future disengagement and shoring up the PA when Hamas started the abductions. Hamas proved to Olmert that Abbas really didn't have control over his own government, especially when they continued to endorse Qassam rocket attacks and bombings against Israeli settlements. I really hoped that a democratically-elected group would take a bit more responsibility for those who elected it into the majority... but they didn't. If anything's stupid, it's the fact that none of these groups are willing to accept the existence of Israel. It's there and it's not going to go away.

but an invasion? i mean come on auto....
Old 07-12-2006, 10:36 AM #32
Paint Freak 98
Front Lean and Rest

Quote:
The world has really gone pansy, only since vietnam has the world started to sympathize with the enemy. What a ****ing joke.
Do you even know who exactly is the enemy... Because I sure don't, is Israel Attacking without regard or are the "terroists" who took the prisoners after Israel kidnapped Hamas officials the enemy. I think you'd need to ponder that one.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:40 AM #33
PILMAN
O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98
Do you even know who exactly is the enemy... Because I sure don't, is Israel Attacking without regard or are the "terroists" who took the prisoners after Israel kidnapped Hamas officials the enemy. I think you'd need to ponder that one.
Don't forget who started the whole thing. Hamas terrorists took hostage a settler and an IDF soldier and killed the hostage and demanded the release of prisoners which were all terrorists. Israel went in to rescue him and a number of weeks later today Hezb'allah kidnapped 2 Israelis at their outpost. Anything that happens to Lebanon or gaza, I won't feel sorry for what happens to any of those animals. I personally hope Israel levels both of them.

Quote:
i know your trying to speak to me, i just cant understand it. you blanket attack liberals, then go on some kind of rant which pertains to this thread in no way at all.

my statement was, which you proceeded to just not reply to, is how is WAR triggered by a single kidnap, justifiable, moral, effcient, legal, or even intelligent, at all?

cause it isnt you tool. im not sympathsizing with the enemy, i despise israel. they are abusive and oppressive, but i guess itd take actual intelligence and some sort of empathatic capabilites to dwelve past whats on the surface, with what the media spoonfeeds you.
Ever wonder why Israels supposedly "abusive and oppresive"? Israels just like the US, imagine some illegal mexicans say "hey you stole our land" and start blowing themselves up at your malls or at clubs or on a bus or crowded areas and you are paranoid all the time losing loved ones. You would more than likely be pissed and want to beat the **** out of whoever did it or would you just stand there and forget it ever happened? You have no concept on this war. The arab world is 100,000,000 square miles, Israel is 8,000 square miles a sliver of land and the Arabs want it all, they want to put up their fists and beat the **** out of Israel, Israels not going to just stand there taking blows to the head and act like it's ok.

Last edited by PILMAN : 07-12-2006 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:42 AM #34
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
Quote:
but an invasion? i mean come on auto....
Is it really an invasion or more of a temporary incursion? Do you think this is an Israeli land-grab? Because I don't. Think of the disengagement. Israel wanted to pull out and be done with it, but apparently that wasn't enough for the Hamas government. They're being totally unrealisitc by not accepting the existence of Israel. Before the resurgence in Palestinian violence, most attacks on Israel came via Hezbullah in southern Lebanon. They've been antagonizing the IDF for a long time.

My question is: what was Hezbullah thinking!!??
Old 07-12-2006, 10:43 AM #35
vinfamous

Quote:
Don't forget who started the whole thing. Hamas terrorists took hostage a settler and an IDF soldier and killed the hostage and demanded the release of prisoners which were all terrorists. Israel went in to rescue him and a number of weeks later today Hezb'allah kidnapped 2 Israelis at their outpost. Anything that happens to Lebanon or gaza, I won't feel sorry for what happens to any of those animals. I personally hope Israel levels both of them.
or the israels sat their ***** down on other peoples homeland, pushed them all onto reserves, and continued to ravage the land, the infrastructure, food, water, and outright steal their homelands?

bro id be pretty pissed if the canadians came and just took north jersey, put me in a camp, and then proceeded to run tanks through weekly.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:47 AM #36
vinfamous

Quote:
Is it really an invasion or more of a temporary incursion? Do you think this is an Israeli land-grab? Because I don't. Think of the disengagement. Israel wanted to pull out and be done with it, but apparently that wasn't enough for the Hamas government. They're being totally unrealisitc by not accepting the existence of Israel. Before the resurgence in Palestinian violence, most attacks on Israel came via Hezbullah in southern Lebanon. They've been antagonizing the IDF for a long time.

a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. despite what you call it, bombing infrastuture, the mobilaztion of ground forces, and the call up of the reserves, its an invasion.

as for the disengagment, should the entire community be held respnsible for one or two radicals? to mw knowledge nothing was officially sponsored, i could be wrong, but a country isnt held responsible by its terrorists traditionally. saudi arabia anyone?

if IDF is taking this out on hezbollah, because of the hsitory of attacks, i would have liked to see more warning, and more efforts in actual diplomacy, not just headline fillers. i havent even heard of any revently, and i consider myself fairly well in tuned. regardless, from a kidnappnig to military action in a week? who do they think they are, republicans .
Old 07-12-2006, 10:48 AM #37
elTwitcho

Quote:

that's a fair assessment. I personally disagree and think it doesn't look like much diplomacy was attempted since immediately after the kidnappings Israel went right in, but when I said "**** diplomacy" I was refferring to the response to invade Lebanon outright immediately upon hearing that the two soldiers had been kidnapped.

And you know, I do see some validity to the opinion that diplomacy with hezbollah is fruitless, but at the same time, launching an outright invasion is hardly an improvement in the situation considering that now Israel still doesn't have those two soldiers back, and it's reported they know have 7 dead soldiers not including wounded, as well as losing a tank. And it isn't done yet either. To me, just exclusively from an israeli point of view, this was already a bad move. Not including the toll it's going to have on all the Lebanese people who will be involved as well.

It's just a bad move in my opinion.

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 10:49 AM #38
elTwitcho

Quote:
I stick by my previous statement that nobody in that region thinks before doing anything. This was a truly stupid move on the part of Hezbolah

twitch slaps me around
Because of small cock
Old 07-12-2006, 10:54 AM #39
PILMAN
O.o

Quote:
or the israels sat their ***** down on other peoples homeland, pushed them all onto reserves, and continued to ravage the land, the infrastructure, food, water, and outright steal their homelands?

bro id be pretty pissed if the canadians came and just took north jersey, put me in a camp, and then proceeded to run tanks through weekly.
Oh please, you want to talk about colonys lets just talk about North America, Australia, and South America. Meanwhile on that the Jews were the original inhabitants of the land, NOT the muslims and they never belonged there. The Romans kicked them out of the land and a few crusaders fought with the muslims over Jerusalem. The Jews didn't just come in during 1948 after the holocaust and steal land.

The Zionist movement started in the 1870's and the first emigration to Israel was during 1883 which Jews bought land from the few Arabs that were living on the land at the time. The majority of Arabs there were Bedouin WHICH live inside Israel today and get along fine with Jews. 1948 Israel was declared a state by the UN and partitioned between the 2 which the ARABS rejected and left on their own free will. Also after the Jews came in during 1883 various arabs that would smuggle illegal goods across the border would steal from Jewish settlements and HaShomer watchmen were established, many of the Arabs living in Gaza and Westbank today AREN'T even Palestinians, they are Arabs from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, all over. The Jews offered these people citizenship and they left on their own damn will. So the Arabs had a war over it and lost, boo ****ing hoo, if they can't defend what they never owned to begin with they don't deserve it anyways.

Go try your debates with a South African, you might actually get further seeing as Israel has a moral and legal right to exist. Do you want to know what Westbank and gaza are? They are NOT countries, they are REGIONS of Israel just like Chechnya is a region of Russia, they want independence and they killed a bunch of kids in a school and have done random terrorist attacks in moscow, so Russia bombed the **** out of grozny because the peices of **** deserved to die. You can feel sorry for them but that doesn't mean they have the legal right to own a country just like the Palestinkians don't have a right to have a country because it's Israeli land. The Palestinians never could do anything. The Israelis are MUCH too tolerant offering these people citizenship, arming their "PLO", sending money and offering water and electricity, they offered these people a lot more then the Palestinians could offer. Instead the Palestinians have a way to thank them by saying "hey i'll blow my self up because I want my own country" and they wonder why Israel turned gaza into a ****hole? Hmm I wonder!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:56 AM #40
vinfamous

Quote:
Oh please, you want to talk about colonys lets just talk about North America, Australia, and South America. Meanwhile on that the Jews were the original inhabitants of the land, NOT the muslims and they never belonged there. The Romans kicked them out of the land and a few crusaders fought with the muslims over Jerusalem. The Jews didn't just come in during 1948 after the holocaust and steal land.

The Zionist movement started in the 1870's and the first emigration to Israel was during 1883 which Jews bought land from the few Arabs that were living on the land at the time. The majority of Arabs there were Bedouin WHICH live inside Israel today and get along fine with Jews. 1948 Israel was declared a state by the UN and partitioned between the 2 which the ARABS rejected and left on their own free will. Also after the Jews came in during 1883 various arabs that would smuggle illegal goods across the border would steal from Jewish settlements and HaShomer watchmen were established, many of the Arabs living in Gaza and Westbank today AREN'T even Palestinians, they are Arabs from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, all over. The Jews offered these people citizenship and they left on their own damn will. So the Arabs had a war over it and lost, boo ****ing hoo, if they can't defend what they never owned to begin with they don't deserve it anyways.

Go try your debates with a South African, you might actually get further seeing as Israel has a moral and legal right to exist. Do you want to know what Westbank and gaza are? They are NOT countries, they are REGIONS of Israel just like Chechnya is a region of Russia, they want independence and they killed a bunch of kids in a school and have done random terrorist attacks in moscow, so Russia bombed the **** out of grozny because the peices of **** deserved to die. You can feel sorry for them but that doesn't mean they have the legal right to own a country just like the Palestinkians don't have a right to have a country because it's Israeli land. The Palestinians never could do anything. The Israelis are MUCH too tolerant offering these people citizenship, arming their "PLO", sending money and offering water and electricity, they offered these people a lot more then the Palestinians could offer. Instead the Palestinians have a way to thank them by saying "hey i'll blow my self up because I want my own country" and they wonder why Israel turned gaza into a ****hole? Hmm I wonder!
not even worth my time.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:59 AM #41
PILMAN
O.o

Quote:
not even worth my time.
Yeah because your one of those people that has to always open their big mouth and make the statements but when someone responds to you with facts suddenly you don't want to listen.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:04 AM #42
paintbreaker

Quote:
Ok more pictures, Israel destroyed the bridges in Lebanon here is some pictures today.

my sparkler bomb was bigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Freak 98
World War 3 anyone? Iran, Lebanon, Palestine and quite possibly North Korea versus the USA and our allies. Not to mention fights with terroist countries around Iraq. Could it be the future...? Either way, there goes World Peace thinking for another 20 years or so.
i agree