Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-13-2006, 08:56 PM #274
croix153 (Banned)

ummm...is everyone forgetting that israel fought and won a war against the entire arab world in 6 days....this is a cakewalk for them.

I respect Israel for their "We're not going to take any of your **** anymore" attitude.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2006, 08:57 PM #275
shiboboo
It's Good to be the King

has been a member for 10 years
I think the hornets nest has been stirred one too many times. Israel has tried to be diplomatic in the past. They've given up the Golan Heights, a very strategic mountain that overlooks Israel, which Syria used to attack. They gave back the Synai Peninsula. These were major pieces of land which they rightfully won after being attacked. THey then gave parts of their own small country to Palestinians in hope to quell the situation. Was all that good enough? NOpe. Guess what, diplomacy failed and its on to other means. Hopefully Israel seizes the chance to kick some *** again.

I think the US should watch and take notes on how Isreal doesn't take ****. It's a lot different than our way. They actually mean it.

Black to Blue Cobra G7
Old 07-13-2006, 08:59 PM #276
croix153 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiboboo
I think the hornets nest has been stirred one too many times. Israel has tried to be diplomatic in the past. They've given up the Golan Heights, a very strategic mountain that overlooks Israel, which Syria used to attack. They gave back the Synai Peninsula. These were major pieces of land which they rightfully won after being attacked. THey then gave parts of their own small country to Palestinians in hope to quell the situation. Was all that good enough? NOpe. Guess what, diplomacy failed and its on to other means. Hopefully Israel seizes the chance to kick some *** again.

I think the US should watch and take notes on how Isreal doesn't take ****. It's a lot different than our way. They actually mean it.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:03 PM #277
Aug Sauce
Rain Paint

I say we just stay back we already done enough.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:03 PM #278
scumquat1
My friends call me Scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wango_Tango
the more and more i read up on this in the news and on this thread...the more i support Israel...over the past several years they've given and given in the way of piece as was Ariel Sharons goal and hopefully his legacy. They've done a lot more that the palestinians an terrorist groups have...but it just seems that its never enough for them and they're acting selfish...they want everything for nothing and if they dont get them (terrorist prisoners in Israel)...they resort to whatever means necessary...well they pushed too far this time and now Israel is pushing back

Go Israel
This is the thanks that Isreal gets for giving Gaza to the Palestinians. It's amazing, but everytime the Palestinians have a chance to create peace, they choose war and death. I can't think of a more poorly led group of people.

"Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men." - Ayn Rand.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:11 PM #279
atticus_finch
LANCE>CHE!!!!

**** the palestinians and those terrorists harboring jackasses in the middle east.

the jewish state has my backing...the reason diplomacy has failed time and time again is because, when it all comes down to it, negotiating people who hate you for your religion and want you dead is futile.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:21 PM #280
pbmike15
Truth with a capital C

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticus_finch
**** the palestinians and those terrorists harboring jackasses in the middle east.

the jewish state has my backing...the reason diplomacy has failed time and time again is because, when it all comes down to it, negotiating people who hate you for your religion and want you dead is futile.

ya, its hard for me to support the palastinians and the militants that captured the inocent Isreali soldiers. I just think that Isreal has tried over and over to be peaceful with these people, and they keep getting nothing in return but violence.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:21 PM #281
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by croix153
ummm...is everyone forgetting that israel fought and won a war against the entire arab world in 6 days....this is a cakewalk for them.

I respect Israel for their "We're not going to take any of your **** anymore" attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumquat1
This is the thanks that Isreal gets for giving Gaza to the Palestinians. It's amazing, but everytime the Palestinians have a chance to create peace, they choose war and death. I can't think of a more poorly led group of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticus_finch

Quote:

I couldn't agree more with all 4 of you guys.
-Dan
Old 07-13-2006, 09:21 PM #282
PILMAN
O.o

PILMAN is a Supporting Member
Quote:

I'm pro Israel Zionist but felt to correct you on one small thing . Israel still has Golan Heights, the rest of the world doesn't recognize it but calls it disputed territory.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:37 PM #283
Charlie_Boy (Banned)

The world is going to hell. Russia, North Korea, China, Lebanon, Israel, and the US are gonna have themselves a third World War. Damn I need to move to Brasil.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:48 PM #284
croix153 (Banned)

^u forgot titsmania's involvement in WWIII
Old 07-13-2006, 09:50 PM #285
Jonnyblaze1991
Who Dares, Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Boy
The world is going to hell. Russia, North Korea, China, Lebanon, Israel, and the US are gonna have themselves a third World War. Damn I need to move to Brasil.
Or the Netherlands, the Netherlands is good
Old 07-13-2006, 09:57 PM #286
Tyrant_Joe
Fear the underscore!

Quote:
Well I don't really understand how Israel and Lebanon will become involved w/ the US and other countries which are at least somewhat contiguous.

Now the US could definitely become involved with Lebanon and North Korea at the same time, but it will hardly be the same war.

~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----+77+---------------
-----+77+---------------
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~|77|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 07-13-2006, 09:58 PM #287
Charlie_Boy (Banned)

Yeah, but I speak portuguese and all my relatives are in Brasil.

Titsmania needed the bleach and cleaning products but they didn't want it to be a chemical war. So I decided to feed the spare bleach to dolphins.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:28 PM #288
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:

Rio de Janeiro!@!

Or I could go to NZ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 07-13-2006, 10:32 PM #289
Charlie_Boy (Banned)

Nah, I don't like Rio or Sao Paulo. Too much crap going on down there.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:34 PM #290
Jonnyblaze1991
Who Dares, Wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Impulses
Rio de Janeiro!@!

Or I could go to NZ.
New Zealand FTW
Old 07-13-2006, 10:50 PM #291
Haga652001
Night divides the day

Haga652001 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Rio de Janeiro!@!

Or I could go to NZ.
**** that. those Kiwi's are trying to ban paintball.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:52 PM #292
The Dread Pirate
Warning: Choking Hazard

The Dread Pirate is a Supporting Member
I joined this thread a bit late, but bravo to Israel. Yes, its an invasion. However, would the US respond any differently to the same sort of situation? Hell no. Anyway, this is far less of an incursion than the Bakkah Valley campaign. I just can't wait to see if Syria decides to throw down and get their *** whupped. The IDF is the most powerful military force in the Middle East, bar none (including the US forces currently there). They also don't give a **** about PR, so this should be very quick and brutal.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:03 PM #293
I love Impulses
Brogrammer IV

I love Impulses is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dread Pirate
I joined this thread a bit late, but bravo to Israel. Yes, its an invasion. However, would the US respond any differently to the same sort of situation? Hell no. Anyway, this is far less of an incursion than the Bakkah Valley campaign. I just can't wait to see if Syria decides to throw down and get their *** whupped. The IDF is the most powerful military force in the Middle East, bar none (including the US forces currently there). They also don't give a **** about PR, so this should be very quick and brutal.
I beleive Amahsdasdaia when he said he would defend Syria though.. That could give Cheney his chance to take down Iran.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Old 07-13-2006, 11:04 PM #294
The Dread Pirate
Warning: Choking Hazard

The Dread Pirate is a Supporting Member
Quote:
I beleive Amahsdasdaia when he said he would defend Syria though.. That could give Cheney his chance to take down Iran.
Israel would not need US help. They defended themselves against much worse odds.