Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-22-2001, 12:14 PM #1
p8ntballervirus
OsCaR the GrOuCh

has been a member for 10 years
Question looking for an intimmidator,c here for more details

i am looking for an intimmy for cheap,all under 700 because my local store sells it for 700 and i can;t dig up that kinda money. I also hav something to trade (*NOTE* i do not hav a pic yet but i will try to get one SOON)it is an autococker 2001 which the new ones have upgraded parts internals,pneumatics etc,and i hav also put on a dye boomstick,dye chrome frame,dye stickies,and reattched the beaver tail. when i got this priced at my local proshop (pevs) they said they would give me 575 for it,ofcourse everone knows the proshops give you less and sell for more,so you no i'm worth more than have with my autococker,but like i said i would also give you money with the trade,not like 400 dollars but like 200 we'll work something out. my e-mail is p8ntballervirus@mail.com and my aol instant messanger is AKVirus or pm me ty for reading and posting i hope you consider my offer......laters

-Virus-
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2001, 10:26 PM #2
p8ntballervirus
OsCaR the GrOuCh

y the heck doens't n e one asnwer my post in all the places no one answers my post.DAMN nobody owns an intimmy and is willing to trade a cocker plus money,what is wrong with u people,what am i doing wrong here?????
Old 08-22-2001, 10:50 PM #3
gatorchris
BS unnecessary

Youre asking people to give up the guns they love for something else, thats whats wrong. Once you go Timmy, you never go back
Old 08-23-2001, 12:11 AM #4
Crisfofusu
"Crackhead"

yo virus, sell you cocker on ebay or to a *newbie* (meaning you should get more money as opposed to selling it to an experienced player) and then use the money to buy a timmy...

plus firstcallpaintball.com sells timmy's for 575 i think... dunno if that sale is still goin though...

It's not what you shoot, it's what you hit.

CountyPaintball - PaintballKingdom - G3PB
Old 08-23-2001, 11:49 AM #5
p8ntballervirus
OsCaR the GrOuCh

i was afraid someone would say that,besides i'm not sure how the hell ebay works.and i know i wanna intimmy not my cocker,cuz i used Todd Peverills (Pro Division Team Image) and i loved it,all he did was put an ultra light boomstick and a pamlers reg.