Bring Back the NPPL field not the APS REC FIELD - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: What field would you rather play on?
The NPPL 76 91.57%
The APS 7 8.43%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-11-2006, 07:44 AM #22
rickertj

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBunkerD
Eamon....all you guys needed was to shoot 2 people, and you would have made the top 8 to advance. Call Cyndi, she will tell you why.

Eamon estimated this on Saturday and we knew we only needed like 20 points or so to move on but most of us were so fustrated with the field choice and other issues for the last 2 events most of us really don't want to come back again at all. It's a shame.
XSV Fanclub Member #518

Join the best league around --> http://www.nbpl.net/
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2006, 11:18 AM #23
Johnnymac631

Johnnymac631 plays in the PSP
Johnnymac631 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Johnnymac631 is an NCPA player
Johnnymac631 plays in the APPA D3 division
This ones for the Reff's amd Esse'

Listi'n pecker head. I was at the tournament! you did a ****y job reffing, other teams even said they saw 90 percent of players cheating because even the obvious hits you couldnt catch them with.The Gpl needs more then
A Tournament team,reffing tournaments . THEY NEED Actaul Reffs, because the show you Reff's are putting on makes us people on the side lines look like Pro Nppl reffs.And another thing I do know who you are and one more threat to my older cousin your not gona wana Know who I am Gott it? or should I say Caprende' ?
Old 07-11-2006, 11:25 AM #24
Johnnymac631

Johnnymac631 plays in the PSP
Johnnymac631 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Johnnymac631 is an NCPA player
Johnnymac631 plays in the APPA D3 division
It's hard to "Just Move on" when you get screwed out of two tournaments.... not only was the field a mess but when players called for a"paint Check" reffs.
Ignored them as if there was nothing said... its easy for you to say suck it up... but your not the one that the reffs are messing with... and screwing out of tournaments.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:53 PM #25
ESSE

ESSE plays in the PSP
ESSE is playing at Living Legends III
ESSE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
first off your the peckerhead that went home crying and if you feel tough come see me in person dont come on here hiding behind a computor acting like your a killer trust me you dont want to deal with what i got for you, so i advise you to shut your hole cause you and your cousin suck let me say it again you and your cousin suck ***! u guys cry and cry and want to act like gangsters and killers your a bunch of snot nose kids wanting to be killers. im at the field every sunday and at every gpl event and at every psp event im not hard to find and ill even give you my phone number if you want to really see me, but i tell you this ask around before you find yourself in too deep.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:12 PM #26
MisfitBigE144
PB God -26yrs N' Counting

Annual Supporting Member
MisfitBigE144 plays in the PSP
MisfitBigE144 donated to help Peyton Trent
MisfitBigE144 supports Bob Gurnsey
MisfitBigE144 plays in the APPA D4 division
MisfitBigE144 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MisfitBigE144 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Let it go Esse

Esse, let it go. I talked to Cyndi just now. All is good. I'll fill you in more later.
Ultimate Judge EPL-NORTH & MID ATLANTIC 2014 & SMP 3Man EPL Feeder Series - www.eplseries.com
Old 07-11-2006, 03:33 PM #27
SubZeroMan
631 RIP

SubZeroMan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SubZeroMan plays in the APPA D3 division
this isnt a fight thread here this is just opinions on which fields should be used
Old 07-11-2006, 04:11 PM #28
The 631
RIP 631

ESSE first of all johnnymac isnt one of the players from 7 man he is one of the 8 or so players from the sideline that when I Called for a paint check you or the 2 refs standing next to you didnt move and they were watching im not on here tryin to fight with you and your sittin here doin the tough guy computer talk just as much as the other kids are so im man enough to come and talk to you at the field but when im pissed off at a call i dont want to talk about it then would you "no" cause then it turns into an argument and it would be a diff story if this was the first time this happened but it happened at the last event as well and we discussed it with cyndi so it was easier for my team to not come back the following day to save from the aggrevation