I like how this went form everybody at each others necks to ddr. <3
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2006, 07:33 PM #170
rich85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbBryan
I like how this went form everybody at each others necks to ddr. <3
Thanks to my blonde 13 year old dumb(a)ss.

Peace-
Kat
Old 07-15-2006, 08:03 PM #171
LazyBoyPB
1337 M1D P1@Y3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich85
Omg, same. I'm horrible on DDR. Yeah, I'm fine now I just was down and I was seeing sparks and crap that toally knocked me on my ***. P.S. I hope you only mean dancing...
of course... only my team mates have seen my infamous wall dance *no homo*

NYSD...WHAT!!!
NYSD...YEAH!!!
NYSD...OK!!!
Old 07-15-2006, 08:29 PM #172
rich85

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyBoyPB
of course... only my team mates have seen my infamous wall dance *no homo*
I'm afraid to ask. What in god's name is the wall dance. ( I love how we turned from reffing paintball to dancing, god I'm so good of getting off topic)
Old 07-15-2006, 09:04 PM #173
hambone2k5
Dp kidz

the reffing issue is not important anymore.

dancing is where its at
Old 07-15-2006, 09:36 PM #174
angelspeed18
East Side Method

angelspeed18 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
i think i liked the poor reffing issue better
Old 07-16-2006, 12:32 AM #175
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987

juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Out of all the TEAMS that complained and voiced their opinions, I like how we (NYSD) got singled out for pointing out a fact and then told we can get on a video with DerDer. It did not matter that we went the entire day undefeated during the filming of this event and did not get one game on the GPL video. I was just happy about the fact that I have something to show other people/teams who are looking to start doing tourneys.

There were ref that ran all day and worked there BUTT$ off and there were refs that were holding the netting in place. I believe what one of my esteemed teammates was trying to say is that there were refs that were sitting on a player looking right @ a hit come in and the ref just stood there and did nothing about it and there were ref that ran cross field to make a call because of these refs. I've watch numerous accounts of obvious hits get wiped clean so fast that it will make Markus Neilsen jealous. And I've watched as the same refs game after game would run more in a single game than most players did all day while other refs just stood there with a confused look on there faces.

My teammate was only venting cause we had a shot @ the top eight and after we were told that they were only taking the top 4 after we were told all day it would be 16/8/finals. And the fact that our score still has not been corrected on the GPL site might have added to it. After all this is a numbers game and every point counts.

Brian, If you have an issue with what was posted by any of my players you can call/e-mail/IM me you have all my info and Pauls info. Like Paul said we will take care of it internally. Lets just say the person who wrote it is really sorry and he was used as an example for the rest of the team.

Manny
New York Sun Devils
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
Old 07-16-2006, 06:35 AM #176
LazyBoyPB
1337 M1D P1@Y3R

NYSD...WHAT!!!
NYSD...YEAH!!!
NYSD...OK!!!
Old 07-16-2006, 07:18 AM #177
MisfitBigE144
PB God -26yrs N' Counting

Annual Supporting Member
MisfitBigE144 plays in the PSP
MisfitBigE144 donated to help Peyton Trent
MisfitBigE144 supports Bob Gurnsey
MisfitBigE144 plays in the APPA D4 division
MisfitBigE144 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MisfitBigE144 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Manny,

I think the point has been lost. I don't mean to belabor the point, but according to my watch and calendar it is Sunday morning 7/ 16..A week after the fact. I think that all of us understand the frustration. I wasn't happy, and Cyndi wasn't happen, nor was my regular crew happy - the bottom line was all the fields were short handed from their "regular" crews. We did the best we could with the bodies we had available.

Brian has made many many MANY offer to speak to him directly. I appreciate your candor and honesty as it helps us work out the kinks in the system. But at this point in the game...an email TO BRIAN an CYDNI , rather than a post on PB NAtion would be so much more poignant and so much more sincere. I'm not looking for a reply - nor would I like one. Just a moment to say - "Thank you - we appreciate your honesty - and we will rectify the situation in the future"

Now get the hell to practice...you're late :-)

-E
Ultimate Judge EPL-NORTH & MID ATLANTIC 2014 & SMP 3Man EPL Feeder Series - www.eplseries.com
Old 07-16-2006, 07:42 PM #178
angelspeed18
East Side Method

lol^ good eye.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:01 PM #179
dyepntball04
Lo.

the people on the xball team liek 5 of the six of them were naughty leprechauns and they know what there doing they play d2 psp they know what theyere doing and I was reffing I was the little kid finding bounce like crazy an reffing I did wat I had 2 if someone told me to check them i checked them and I would always had the best angle even if it meant got shot I would only stay out of bounds at the begining of the game then I can see the breakout and the corner guy then I would watch dorritos...

Nutsack
Old 07-18-2006, 01:19 AM #180
Brian Gill-Unit
East Coast Empire

Brian Gill-Unit plays in the PSP
Brian Gill-Unit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Brian Gill-Unit plays in the APPA D3 division
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyepntball04
the people on the xball team liek 5 of the six of them were naughty leprechauns and they know what there doing they play d2 psp they know what theyere doing and I was reffing I was the little kid finding bounce like crazy an reffing I did wat I had 2 if someone told me to check them i checked them and I would always had the best angle even if it meant got shot I would only stay out of bounds at the begining of the game then I can see the breakout and the corner guy then I would watch dorritos...

Nutsack
i <3 Nutsack ....lol

either way i think we(the reff's on the xball field) did one hell of a job...(i was the reff at the near deadbox with the ref jersey on my head all day)...we got compliments all day..plus we had the hardest day of reffing..from the first game of the day around 8 something to about 10:30 at night for the last game of the finals..either way big ups to all the ref's

new World Order
n.W.O

we in here
Old 07-19-2006, 12:54 PM #181
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thank you for all your comments via the Questionaire. That is what it is there for.

Just to answer some of your questions, we are currently working on expanding our Referee Staff. Please be patient. We have listened to all of your comments and concerns and we are moving forward onto event #4 - August 26/27 - with many changes. Stay tuned for more details.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:21 PM #182
angelspeed18
East Side Method

Is there any chance you can update the overall standings for 7 man d2/d3 with the event 3 scores whenever you get the chance?
thatd be super.

Thanks.
Old 07-19-2006, 01:23 PM #183
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Im sorry -- i guess the code did not upload -- it is all done in html format -- i will update that by end of tonite -- I did not realize that did not upload properly
Old 07-19-2006, 01:26 PM #184
angelspeed18
East Side Method

yea lol i felt a little left out.

Thanks for the quick response.