Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-10-2006, 10:18 PM #85
Bartman921 (Banned)

wow, brian and cyndi are the only ppl working their ***** off 24/7 to make sure you players have fun for 2 days. please dont get mad at them, they are doing everything in thier powers to make the gpl stand out from other series around. if they made a mistake, im sure they are sorry and have probably already appoligized on several occasions. people make mistakes. its only human and i think that brian and cyndi and a step above an average person for all of the work, ****, and complaints that they have to put up with.

-steve
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2006, 10:21 PM #86
paintballruler.
**** That

paintballruler. is a Supporting Member
paintballruler. owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballruler. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelspeed18
I feel so bad for you. Dont get smart with me, the online scoring is there for a reason, if you dont want to do it or do it right then dont do it. And dont get smart with me for pointing out that you made an error.
do you have any clue on how tired she must have been and on how many scores she must have entered so you can go home and check each and everyone and see if there is a mistake, then come and make it a big deal.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:24 PM #87
GetBunkerD
LurkerPB.com

Annual Supporting Member
GetBunkerD is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
GetBunkerD posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
I feel so bad for you. Dont get smart with me, the online scoring is there for a reason, if you dont want to do it or do it right then dont do it. And dont get smart with me for pointing out that you made an error.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

The online scoring system is complicated too man....you don't have a clue...

Gabe - Director of Marketing & Promotions @ Lurker Paintball
www.LurkerPaintball.com
www.PBMechanix.com
Old 07-10-2006, 10:24 PM #88
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse234
i really love how your sayin that team hung said that they were goin to do a runthrough and try to hurt the other players and overshoot them... nothing like that was ever said... what was said is that the whole team is goin to run down the feild and and hang the flag... noone ever said anything at all about hurting anyone..u can look at the scores.. team hung didnt have one penalty all day untill one last game that was a joke.there was no overshooting of dp kids.. in fact team hung was the ones bonus balled as they walked off

and maybe someone should talk to the refs beacuse all of the refs said "oooo team hung u guys wont run down the feild and hang the flag....u dont have the balls... i seriousley bet u guys wont do it". so if team hung did something so bad why did the refs basically tell them to do it... (the reffing was absolutley terrible the whole day... stupid calls were made everywhere)

and it was absolutley ridiclious that team hung was not allowed to recicive their prizes over one game... a game that was a joke.. no one was hurt because team hung did not intend to hurt anyone it was a joke that most people were lauging about... but i guess some people dont have a sense of humor. team hung played one game that people didnt like and you are making it out to seem like they went around cheating all day and went out trying to hurt people well your wrong and they should get the prizes that they payed and played

team hung got 3 for 1 penaltys because they were playin on... the key word is penaltys... why are they being banned from gpl and not being allowed to recicive their prizes over penaltys.

dp kids were not mad about it so i dont understand y gpl is so mad about a stupid joke.. people need to chill out and have a sense of humor.... so if team hung is banned then whatever thats really stupid
Here is my response to you Shane Hoiles......
your teams intentions were to freight train down the field and not stop once you got shot and to continue to keep shooting as you go. This has been confirmed that it was overheard by several refs and spectators. The suspision of this happening was radioed in to the registration table. The exactly that is what happened, even a ref have to bear hug a play to get him to stop. On serval post team hung had mentioned that this was all a joke. I DO NOT FIND SAFETY OF PLAYERS A JOKE!!! WOULD IT STILL HAVE BEEN DISCRIBED AS A JOKE IF SOMEONE DID GET HURT? Thank god nobody did get. Because this was premeditated the head ref and ultimate ref and promoter decided to DisQualify the team from Event 3 for safety reasons.

I have spoked to some of the players after the event and some of their parents. They have expressed to me at first that it was just one player, then the story was just 2 players, yet 3 players were pulled for playing on and continuing to shoot.

Bottomline it the right call was made. Team Hung was DQed for the event. Also the right thing to do would have been for the team to live an learn. To admit and apoligize they just made a bad decision and then move on. But now they have decided to lash out on the GPL forum which now is going to make me have to react to that post as well.

Last edited by 357 Productions : 07-10-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:24 PM #89
angelspeed18
East Side Method

angelspeed18 is a Supporting Member
*edit*

nevermind im done flaming this is stupid.

I just hope the GPL staff can read some of these complaints and make the necessary changes by event 4 which i will still be playing.

Thanks for putting up with all our bull****
Old 07-10-2006, 10:30 PM #90
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
*edit*

nevermind im done flaming this is stupid.

I just hope the GPL staff can read some of these complaints and make the necessary changes by event 4 which i will still be playing.

Thanks for putting up with all our bull****

Well, Adam, I see you already edited you post. I would not have gotten so defensive if you said "hey, the is one wrong score on the online site, just wanted to let you know so you can fix it" but you said....

"and another thing, good job with the scoring on the online scoring from your website, there are numbers that dont add up, and scores that are clearly wrong, for example there was one team that went undefeated in prelims yet they have 13 points for 1 of their 8 games.

Hire better refs, pay attention when doing the scores."

that post was sacastic and condensending towards Cyndi and that is why I was defensive...
Old 07-10-2006, 10:32 PM #91
impulse234
zzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzz

we said we were sorry for the inconvienence but we felt we didnt do anything wrong.. but like i said before.. all that was said was that we are goin to run down the feild.. we never said anything about hurting anyone and overshooting... also like i said again the refs were the ones telling us to do it. also noone was hurt like u said.. and dp kids thought it was funny they had no problem with us what so ever they did not get mad about the game. but i think its ridiclious that we areng going to get prizes over one game.. and we are goin to be banned forever from gpl... i dont understand why all of this is happening over one game its ridiclious that we are never allowed back at gpl

!ATLAS!

CHEAPEST PRICES AROUND
Old 07-10-2006, 10:35 PM #92
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
we said we were sorry for the inconvienence but we felt we didnt do anything wrong.. but like i said before.. all that was said was that we are goin to run down the feild.. we never said anything about hurting anyone and overshooting... also like i said again the refs were the ones telling us to do it. also noone was hurt like u said.. and dp kids thought it was funny they had no problem with us what so ever they did not get mad about the game. but i think its ridiclious that we areng going to get prizes over one game.. and we are goin to be banned forever from gpl... i dont understand why all of this is happening over one game its ridiclious that we are never allowed back at gpl
Well, what is done is done. I never said the whole team was going to be banned. I spoke to one of the player and his parents and I am investigating this further to see if the whole team was involved or just some of the players. The problem I have now is with all the negative post started by team Hung players and constant post by team Hung players you guys are not winning you case not to be banned. You guys are going about this the wrong and immature way.

Brian L. Barno
Old 07-10-2006, 10:36 PM #93
angelspeed18
East Side Method

angelspeed18 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions
Well, Adam, I see you already edited you post. I would not have gotten so defensive if you said "hey, the is one wrong score on the online site, just wanted to let you know so you can fix it" but you said....

"and another thing, good job with the scoring on the online scoring from your website, there are numbers that dont add up, and scores that are clearly wrong, for example there was one team that went undefeated in prelims yet they have 13 points for 1 of their 8 games.

Hire better refs, pay attention when doing the scores."

that post was sacastic and condensending towards Cyndi and that is why I was defensive...
your right i apologize, i was just pretty heated after this weekend.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:38 PM #94
impulse234
zzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzz

so yea basically we are sorry that it was taken the wrong way and blown so far out of porportion but again we felt like we were cheated out of our prizes were not tryin to flame your thread and be dick heads.. im just sayin what it was from our point of view.... and i understand being punished but not but not being permanetley banned from gpl over one game

!ATLAS!

CHEAPEST PRICES AROUND
Old 07-10-2006, 10:43 PM #95
impulse234
zzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzz

also if there is anyways that our team could have a conversation with you and talk about it in a calm way.. that would appreciated... none of the team is trying to be *******s and we really had no intentions of hurting anyone and we really dont want to be permanetly banned from gpl over one bad game

!ATLAS!

CHEAPEST PRICES AROUND
Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 PM #96
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
also if there is anyways that our team could have a conversation with you and talk about it in a calm way.. that would appreciated... none of the team is trying to be *******s and we really had no intentions of hurting anyone and we really dont want to be permanetly banned from gpl over one bad game
Feel free to email me directly at brian@357productions.com
Old 07-10-2006, 10:53 PM #97
The Shocker Rocker

Quote:
i feel bad for teams who use refs as excuses for losing
609 boys by bradbphoto.com
Old 07-10-2006, 10:55 PM #98
impulse234
zzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzz

ok thanks one of my teamates is goin to im you or email you and talk to u about it.

!ATLAS!

CHEAPEST PRICES AROUND
Old 07-10-2006, 10:56 PM #99
AtomicPig

AtomicPig is a Supporting Member
AtomicPig is a founding member
AtomicPig owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Im from APE armada and we know for a fact we arnt going to win but we are still learning seeing as how this is only our 3rd event as a team and dont really get to practice as a team to begin with. But I saw that hit right away on the video it was not that hard to see. When anyone asked for a paint check no one responded. We pay good money just like every other team and we would like to see some reffing thats going to go bust there butt for a good pay check. Yes working 12 hours sucks but its what they signed up to do. some teams are getting there psp entry helped with. Like some of our guys posted if you would like to set something up with armada reffing we will be more then happy. You know we drive pretty far as seeing your 45 min from us. Well Sorry for *****ing or what ever but theres some good refs and bad refs and the bad refs deff outweighed the good ones at this event. The understaffed refs on the 2nd one did a bettr job then at the 3rd

FeedBack

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=419476
Old 07-10-2006, 11:03 PM #100
.Bender.

lol xball field reffing all the way no dought.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:04 PM #101
p8ntball-kid21
E-Jam United

p8ntball-kid21 is a Supporting Member
In that video, did anyone else notice that the player put him arm up, then continued playing.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:08 PM #102
paintballruler.
**** That

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicPig
Im from APE armada and we know for a fact we arnt going to win but we are still learning seeing as how this is only our 3rd event as a team and dont really get to practice as a team to begin with. But I saw that hit right away on the video it was not that hard to see. When anyone asked for a paint check no one responded. We pay good money just like every other team and we would like to see some reffing thats going to go bust there butt for a good pay check. Yes working 12 hours sucks but its what they signed up to do. some teams are getting there psp entry helped with. Like some of our guys posted if you would like to set something up with armada reffing we will be more then happy. You know we drive pretty far as seeing your 45 min from us. Well Sorry for *****ing or what ever but theres some good refs and bad refs and the bad refs deff outweighed the good ones at this event. The understaffed refs on the 2nd one did a bettr job then at the 3rd

alot of times i would hear some one scream paint check, but if there is refs on both side of the player, and they have not taken there eye's off of him...and we/they are close enough to see if there is a hit, there is no reason for the ref to get out of postion to check him even though the ref is watching him and knows there is no hits on him.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:11 PM #103
The Shocker Rocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballruler.
alot of times i would hear some one scream paint check, but if there is refs on both side of the player, and they have not taken there eye's off of him...and we/they are close enough to see if there is a hit, there is no reason for the ref to get out of postion to check him even though the ref is watching him and knows there is no hits on him.
thank you for being the only player to realize that. people cried all day about getting paint checks when we were watchin the player and we could see there was not hit
609 boys by bradbphoto.com
Old 07-10-2006, 11:15 PM #104
paintballruler.
**** That

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shocker Rocker
thank you for being the only player to realize that. people cried all day about getting paint checks when we were watchin the player and we could see there was not hit

i was reffing
Old 07-10-2006, 11:18 PM #105
p8ntball-kid21
E-Jam United

p8ntball-kid21 is a Supporting Member
^ very good ref too