Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-22-2001, 04:01 AM #1
Sniper Bob
Just Givn'er!

Sniper Bob is a Supporting Member
Sniper Bob is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
XTS Help needed

Hey guys.. my gf has been having a real hard time with her XTS, she's been getting a lot of ball breaks in the breech and nothing seems odvious.

any suggestions?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2001, 10:36 AM #2
Finnigan

I have a similar problem.

I usually break a couple balls per hopper. First thing I did was match my paint to the barrel. That helped somewhat. I just picked up a starfire bolt for it. I got to test it w/ one hopper and got no breaks, but I havent put in a full day w/ it yet.
I'm going to a 24hr game this weekend w/ it. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 09-05-2001, 12:32 AM #3
masterXTS

yeah matching the paint is the best thing.. when i first got the gun i had a containor of Brass eagle's.. from wal-mart (yeah i know) and im not going to lie. I didnt check the ball/barrel match .i broke at lest 1 out of 5 balls. and the marker had a COMPLETE inability to fire it self clean and would continue to break the balls untill cleaned and squeeggied. untill then it would shoot splooge..with the brass eagles that fired they would make about 40 feet before verring off HARD in random directions.

a week later i bought 5 bags of PMI premiums.
i checked the ball/barrel match. and it was dead perfect.
i shot ALL of the PMI's through the marker with out 1 ball breaking. and the accuracy was AMAZING.. i wasnt that i could hit any thing i aimed at . it was that they didnt Verr off into know where. i could aim the marker towards the sky and down the block. and the ball would fly 400-600ft(yess i was aiming up) but the ball would still land in the middle of the road..
latter i played a few games with the stock barrel with some diable BLAZE feild paint. and it fit great also.. 2 breaks out of 2000 balls.
12"/16" Custom Products 1 Piece Red
Custom Products Red Flame Drop F
32* Spiral Remote
Hardroo .45 rubber grip
9volt Revvy

IN THE WORKS
Custom made drop REVERSE???