Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-18-2007, 12:00 AM #1
Ize

Shipping Time?

From what I understand ICE is a part time thing for the owner and that he is fairly busy, and I've also noticed that the website isn't updated very often. My question is for those of you that ordered your Epic directly from ICE; how long did it take to arrive from the time you placed the order? I'm planning on ordering one in the next week or so and I have the next few Saturdays off so I was wondering if it might make it to me in time to play a bit before the weather turns too cold. If it takes a while it's no big deal but I thought I'd ask so I have some idea of when to expect it.

edit: I guess what I'm asking is not so much the time it spent in transit on the FedEx or UPS truck or whatever(5-7 days is normal right?) but how long it took the order to be processed since it seems like the site may not be checked every day.

Last edited by Ize : 10-18-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Ize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:58 PM #2
pain4glory
www.pain4glory.com

I've ordered three epics from him, all of which took around a month to arrive.
After ordering the first one I pretty much figured out his system (the less you hassle the faster you get it).

If you do order from him, order knowing that you won't get it for a month, otherwise the suspense will kill you.