PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-07-2006, 11:56 PM #1
p4inteater
40oz

Mask, Apparel, and Specific Gun Forums

i know you guys might have seen these before, but I really think these would help clean out the Misc Gear forum and make looking for items easier.

A lot of threads in the Misc Gear are just "TEAM SALE", "Gearbag Cleanout", or "Quitting Paintball-Come Look!". That doesn't help a person searching for a mask get any closer looking for that mask. I mean we have a barrel BST, why not a harnes, hopper, and mask forum?

Marylandballa #6
"Originally posted by joshhelsel: Matt's advice is always win, tell that ***** to get you some waffle fries."
"Originally posted by AdamBomb V2:All in all I <3 Matt. Thanks for taking the time to help me with all that ****. Your the ****ing man. :tup:"
"Originally posted by joshhelsel: I'm turning Matt in for ruling the streets.And making it rain, on dem hoes."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2006, 12:30 AM #2
M1sTaWIggLes
ɥsǝɹɟ

There are WAY too many accessories paintballers use, it would be broken down into many many many subforums and what not...I say we have soft goods (Pants, jerseys, gloves, gearbags (not gearbag sales), packs, cleats, etc.), hopper, mask (looking for a mask among the soft goods is terrible, marker partout/parts (that can stay in misc).
Old 07-08-2006, 01:27 AM #3
benji25
Legen (wait for it) Dary

benji25 is a Moderator
benji25 donated to help Peyton Trent
benji25 is playing at Living Legends V
benji25 posts videos on PbNation
benji25 supports our troops
benji25 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i say we get:

hopper, clothing, mask

subforums

edit, nvmd, i said the same thing as wiggles, in less words lol
Old 07-08-2006, 01:39 AM #4
M1sTaWIggLes
ɥsǝɹɟ

i fail at summarizing
Old 07-08-2006, 10:11 AM #5
pbfan3068
MW

Enough of these threads. No matter how many people like the idea, it won't change unless an admin or several supers do.

My Feedback (+35/-0)
Old 07-08-2006, 11:33 AM #6
M1sTaWIggLes
ɥsǝɹɟ

They can't like the idea if it is not suggested, right?

I remember when they were switching to VB and Tony or someone said the Electro BST was going to be split up...
Old 07-08-2006, 11:37 AM #7
pbfan3068
MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1sTaWIggLes
They can't like the idea if it is not suggested, right?
This particular idea has been "suggested" at least 50 times.

My Feedback (+35/-0)
Old 07-09-2006, 01:11 PM #8
p4inteater
40oz

So it at least shows that people stongly care about this. Its almost impossible to find certain things in the Misc. Gear section. Wiggles has the right idea.

Marylandballa #6
"Originally posted by joshhelsel: Matt's advice is always win, tell that ***** to get you some waffle fries."
"Originally posted by AdamBomb V2:All in all I <3 Matt. Thanks for taking the time to help me with all that ****. Your the ****ing man. :tup:"
"Originally posted by joshhelsel: I'm turning Matt in for ruling the streets.And making it rain, on dem hoes."